Paros Travel Answers

change location

Weather conditions in may&june..

by kedi+ Online Now May 13, 2004 at 1:57 AM

Hi! Me and my husband, we're planing to go to Paros in the end of may. We're gonna have a week there until 4th of june. Can you tell me a bit of weather conditions during this period? Aaand do u have any suggestions where to visit? Any boat tours to the near by islands? Thanks in advance, Asli

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • snorril's Profile Photo

Re: Weather conditions in may&june..

by snorril Online Now May 13, 2004 at 2:18 AM

Hi, Paros is wonderful, you're lucky to be going. We stayed there for 3 nights last June, around the 10th, and the weather was great, 25-30°C. It was sunny all the time we were there. Naoussa is a beautiful town. I liked it better than Parikia, but then I didn't really give Parikia a chance. Lefkes in the middle of the island is also beautiful. Bring sunglasses as the town is sooooo white. On the way there are the marble mines wich Paros is famous for. Anyways since you have a whole week you can probably see the whole island. Distances aren't great, the buses work fine and it is dirt cheap to rent a scooter or a car at that time of the year. You can see my Paros page for some pictures. Have fun, slax

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: Weather conditions in may&june..

by CaptainAmerica Online Now May 13, 2004 at 2:44 AM

You can go for a day or mid-day trip to Anti-Paros, the closest island (a very small one but beautiful). It should be calm, charming and sunny at that time. Enjoy your trip.

• AcornMan's Profile Photo

Re: Weather conditions in may&june..

by AcornMan Online Now May 13, 2004 at 5:42 PM

The weather should be nice and warm, though the water will still be quite cold. For great day trip you can visit Delos, which is close to Mykonos and has wonderful ruins. You should be able to find a tour boat that goes there from Paros, though it may stop at Mykonos as well. Naxos is also right next door and is a wonderful island with beautiful beaches. You can read more about Naxos on my travel pages. Enjoy your trip! I'm jealous!

• Yiannis2000's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Weather conditions in may&june..

by Yiannis2000 Online Now May 16, 2004 at 10:38 AM

Hi Asli, U ll be visiting Paros at the best time of the year, with fewer tourists, newly painted houses and more friendly people in the beg. of the season. Try to stay in the nothern village of Naousa, more picturesque than Paros town- which u ll anyway see as the main port is there. Antiparos is great for a daytrip, Naxos would take u at least 2 days to explore and enjoy. All the best from Selanik, yiannis

• Re: Re: Weather conditions in may&june..

by kedi+ Online Now May 17, 2004 at 3:36 AM

Thank you all for the kindest replies. We've booked a village at Nauosa, Porto Paros is it's name.. What we were looking for is a vacation of a deep relax, avoided from crowd, donated with sun, sea and green.. And Greece was a country of my dreams, always wanted to see.. This is a good occation to getting started with Greece. Later I'm sure I'll turn back and see other beautiful costs, islands and beautiful Athens.. I'm happy to hear that it's sunny in the period we'll be there.. ;-)) Thanks again.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines