Travel Answers
Paro

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 2 days extra- More in Paro or flying visit to Bumthang?

by hirenshah Online Now Apr 15, 2014 at 7:01 AM

My wife and I are going to Bhutan in 2nd week of May,in a photo tour, and will be having standard itinerary of Paro, Thimphu and Punakha, 2 days each. After this we will separate from the group, and have 2 days extra. How shall we use them? Explore more in Paro or in Thimphu or shall we squeeze in an overnight trip to Bumthang region with a hope of different experience, terrain and additional photo opportunities?

more
    • Charliesangels's Profile Photo

Where should I go between my flights to Paro from Kathmandu?

by Charliesangels Online Now Mar 31, 2014 at 9:02 PM

I will be going to Paro in end April. My flight is from Hong Kong arriving to Kathmandu at 22:00, but then my next flight to Paro is the next day at 0925. It's approx 10 hours in between so I hesitate to book a hotel just for that, as well to pay the Nepal visa just for few hours.
      Would that be safe to stay in the airport overnight? Or I have the access to get in to the Kathmandu airport lounge, would they be opened until the next morning?

more
    • 2 days extra- More in Paro or flying visit to Bumthang?

by hirenshah Online Now Apr 15, 2014 at 7:01 AM

My wife and I are going to Bhutan in 2nd week of May,in a photo tour, and will be having standard itinerary of Paro, Thimphu and Punakha, 2 days each. After this we will separate from the group, and have 2 days extra. How shall we use them? Explore more in Paro or in Thimphu or shall we squeeze in an overnight trip to Bumthang region with a hope of different experience, terrain and additional photo opportunities?

• Charliesangels's Profile Photo

Where should I go between my flights to Paro from Kathmandu?

by Charliesangels Online Now Mar 31, 2014 at 9:02 PM

I will be going to Paro in end April. My flight is from Hong Kong arriving to Kathmandu at 22:00, but then my next flight to Paro is the next day at 0925. It's approx 10 hours in between so I hesitate to book a hotel just for that, as well to pay the Nepal visa just for few hours.
      Would that be safe to stay in the airport overnight? Or I have the access to get in to the Kathmandu airport lounge, would they be opened until the next morning?