Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• waraney's Profile Photo

Ferry on 31 December 31

Tallinn Jun 26, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Hi all.
      I need information whether ferry crossing from Helsinki to Tallinn will be operating on 31 December 2014.
      I am planning to celebrate New Year's Eve in Tallinn.
      Thank you.

more
    • gulnese's Profile Photo

Any advice is gladly accepted

Tallinn Jun 25, 2014 at 3:48 AM

Hi to all, I will be in Talinn for two days and would like to visit Rocca Al Mare,Viking village restaurant or something similar and Parnu.Would like to learn what transportation is best (more important cheaper) to visit there? Also would like to have local cuisine for dinner and perhaps have a break in a good pub or beer house. But as you would appreciate, touristic places are quite expensive and not always the exact quality. I prefer to investigate the city by myself and would be happy to hear your advices. Thank you all for your interest.

more
    • jcourtnellsmith's Profile Photo

Early morning taxi

Tallinn Jul 9, 2014 at 10:25 PM

I have to be at the airport for a 6 am flight. What time does the taxi services begin from the city and what would I be expected to pay at such an early time

more
    • Midweek in Parnu

Parnu Jun 8, 2009 at 1:02 PM

Myself and a few friends are planning on heading to Parnu in August doing a Monday to Wednesday..

Is the much in the way of nightlife on those nights?

Cheers,

Will

2 Answers Jun 9, 2009 at 5:23 AM
    • Quick travel from Tallinn airport to Parnu

Parnu May 7, 2009 at 5:07 PM

What is the quickest way for a youth to get from Tallinn airport, arriving on an international flight at 7:20pm, to Parnu City? Student must be in Parnu opera theatre by 10pm same day. Date in question is June 1st, 2009.

Are there buses that leave directly from Tallinn airport to go to the Parnu airport or a bus station in Parnu? Would catching such a bus be possible, time wise, as the youth will have to go through Customs at the airport?

How much would a taxi cost to go that distance - from Tallinn airport to Parnu theatre? What companies would be best for this?

Is the drive relatively uncomplicated if the best option is to rent a car at the airport and drive to Parnu?

4 Answers May 11, 2009 at 5:03 AM
    • Places to stay in Parnu

Parnu Jul 7, 2007 at 4:39 PM

Hi there! I'm visiting Estonia in August with 2 friends and we're planning to stay in Parnu for 2 days. I can't seem to find any places to stay on the internet so I was wondering if you could give some advice on that subject. What are the best places, hostels?camping sites?I'd appreciate any tips. Thanks!

2 Answers Oct 4, 2007 at 1:07 PM
    • LanaFromRiga's Profile Photo

The ferry time table (Parnu-Saaremaa(probably Muhu))

Parnu May 7, 2007 at 2:28 AM

Hi! It would be great if you'd help me with information about ferries between Parnu and Saaremaa (probably Muhu island). Thank you!

4 Answers Jul 16, 2007 at 3:25 AM
    • prices, reserve of Parnu Mud Baths

Parnu Aug 24, 2006 at 8:45 AM

Good afternoon, in September I am going to travel to Parnü and I´d like to know to the prices and services to me of Parnu Mud Baths, I´d like to know if it is necessary to lodge or can choose to the services of the bath without being provided with accomodations, also wished to know since I can make a reserve.

Thank you very much

1 Answer Aug 29, 2006 at 1:31 AM
    • axekick's Profile Photo

Bus to Parnu

Parnu Mar 26, 2006 at 4:01 PM

Is Eurolines the only way to get to Parnu from Riga?

How far in advance will i need to book tickets? (we are travelling in late July 06)Can I get them at Riga bus station or do they need to be booked online?

The bus times seem to be quite unsociable? (2am etc), do they run more regularly in the summer?

Any help would be fantastic.

Faye

1 Answer Apr 9, 2010 at 5:02 PM
    • mario_spring_83's Profile Photo

seaside in estonia

Parnu Jun 26, 2004 at 1:32 AM

Hi everybody! i'm thinking about spending a couple of days in parnu in the mid of august. i wanted to know if,in that period, it could be a good choice to go to the seaside (is it too cold to make a swim in the sea or people usually do it without problems?) And what about the life in parnu in the weekend? and during the week? finally Are there many tourists in parnu in august? i couldn't find so much in the web about parnu (a couple of member's tips and "inyourpocket" so i hope that someone can help me.) many thanks to everybody! ciao:)

3 Answers Jul 18, 2004 at 9:33 AM
    • micke63's Profile Photo

looking for a house, cabin,mansion in Pärnu

Parnu Feb 24, 2004 at 1:08 PM

Hi we are three swedish familys who wants to rent a house in Pärnu,Estonia week 32 this summer. We are 6 adults and 8 children. All answers of intrest. Best Regards

5 Answers Jan 14, 2014 at 1:27 PM