Parnu Travel Answers

change location
axekick's Profile Photo

Bus to Parnu

by axekick Online Now Mar 26, 2006 at 4:01 PM

Is Eurolines the only way to get to Parnu from Riga?

How far in advance will i need to book tickets? (we are travelling in late July 06)Can I get them at Riga bus station or do they need to be booked online?

The bus times seem to be quite unsociable? (2am etc), do they run more regularly in the summer?

Any help would be fantastic.

Faye

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Terje1966's Profile Photo

Re: Bus to Parnu

by Terje1966 Online Now Apr 9, 2010 at 5:02 PM

Hi. I took the bus from Parnu to Riga in winter holliday last year I am pretty sure that it was the company you mentioned. I bought the tickets at the bus station. I think i remember something about a problem with reservations after the bus had left the starting point(Tallin).After that you would have to buy directly from the bus driver. As I remember the bus had high standard,was wery inexpensive(around 150eek i think) and did not stop anywhere between Parnu and Riga.
    The road is good but maybe a bit boring. No stopping on the border either. Bus station in Parnu is right at the city center and in Riga it is wery close to the old town and almost along the river Daugava. My bus left from Parnu around 12 and arrived in early afternoon.
    This was maybe not exactly what you asked for but some of my experiences. Experiences that was good.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Parnu Travel Answer Locations