Parnaíba Travel Answers

change location
Saltora's Profile Photo

from Jeri to parnaiba and lencoes

by Saltora Online Now Jun 23, 2009 at 2:01 PM

I am travelling the 15th august from Jeri to Parnaiba and then the day after from there to Barrerinhas. I am alone so I will use public transport, if any. If anyone is travelling there these days, we can share a car...
ciao thanks

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: from Jeri to parnaiba and lencoes

by cassiovieggore Online Now Jun 23, 2009 at 3:26 PM

I believe the name Jeri you had mentioned is Jericoacoara/Ceará state.
    The place is superb but reach the Park (Jericoacoara is a park) is not so easy.
    I will send a e-mail attached to map to your VT-mail. Since Jericoacoara became a ecological Park
    building roads on it is forbidden. That's why it's hard to brazilians like me who lives in Minas Gerais state to drive into Jericoacoara. I believe the people who lives around knows how to reach Jericoacoara.
    As far as I read there are many dunes around it and if the driver don't know the right way to head the car it will be stuck in the sand. Further on I don't know if brazilians officers call for requirements to be in Jericoacoara with your own car. Is there a permission to go by car to Jericoacoara?
    I hope you will be succeed since Jericoacoara really is a amazing place.
    Cassiovieggore

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: from Jeri to parnaiba and lencoes

by cassiovieggore Online Now Jun 23, 2009 at 3:34 PM

I believe the name Jeri you had mentioned is Jericoacoara/Ceará state.
    The place is superb but reach the Park (Jericoacoara is a park) is not so easy.
    I will send a e-mail attached to map to your VT-mail. Since Jericoacoara became a ecological Park
    building roads on it is forbidden. That's why it's hard to brazilians like me who lives in Minas Gerais state to drive into Jericoacoara. I believe the people who lives around knows how to reach Jericoacoara.
    As far as I read there are many dunes around it and if the driver don't know the right way to head the car it will be stuck in the sand. Further on I don't know if brazilians officers call for requirements to be in Jericoacoara with your own car. Is there a permission to go by car to Jericoacoara?
    I hope you will be succeed since Jericoacoara really is a amazing place.
    Cassiovieggore

• Saltora's Profile Photo

Re: from Jeri to parnaiba and lencoes

by Saltora Online Now Jun 25, 2009 at 3:13 AM

thanks for your mail. I need to go from Jerico to Parnaiba and then to Lencoes (and then to sao louis). To complicate things I would need to go from Parnaiba to Barrerihas in a sunday... do you know which bus company does that to see if they work on sundays...?

many thanks

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Parnaíba