Parla

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Prepaid Train Tickets

Madrid Jan 11, 2016 at 5:35 PM

I will be in Madrid for a few days in September and I would like to do at least two or three day trips from Madrid, I am looking online to purchase my tickets in advance but there are no trains/routes yet available. Does anyone know how far in advance they allow you to purchase these tickets? I am traveling in September of this year.

more
    • kfelgran's Profile Photo

Hi, Need some advice Madrid

Madrid Jan 30, 2016 at 2:19 PM

Hi, I'm a grandmother traveling alone for the first time. Been to Madrid twice before with tour groups. Staying in Plaza Puerta del Sol. I don't feel comfortable eating dinner in a restaurant but am totally comfortable eating outside at a café table. Any tips for budget to moderate eating in the evening not too far away? Is it unusual for a woman to dine alone inside of a restaurant?

more
    • Cuban Cuisine in Madrid

Madrid Jan 8, 2016 at 10:27 AM

Hello everyone,
      Any uptodate recommendations on 1-2 Cuban restaurants in Madrid? Think food, not so much Clubs-music-dance. Thanks to all.

more
    • kfelgran's Profile Photo

What should I plan to wear

Madrid Jan 30, 2016 at 2:22 PM

I am arriving May 26 and leaving June 6. I know it gets chilly at night. Is a sweater enough or should I bring something heavier? Can you give me an idea of range of temperatures day to night in F? Or just suggest what to include in packing. Thanks so much.

more
    • MADRID (resident location)

Madrid Jan 23, 2016 at 11:00 AM

Hello everybody! I will visit Madrid in 29/4/2016 and I am already trying to find out where I will book my resident place. I would like to ask for the safer place in the town. Of course I'd prefer to stay in the city center but I would appreciate your feedback.

• What about the airbnb solution? I would like a hotel breakfast but do you think that a hotel is value for money in comparison to house from airbnb?

Thank you all in advance guys!!!

more