Park City Travel Answers

change location

Sweetwater Park City Lift Lodge

by pmurdy Online Now May 5, 2010 at 11:23 AM

i have a reservation in a unit "that sleeps 10". Questions--are there units that sleep 10, and how exactly (in terms of bedrooms and privacy) do they sleep 10? I would like to know how many of us can comfortably stay there without being in each other's way???

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • leics's Profile Photo

Re: Sweetwater Park City Lift Lodge

by leics Online Now May 5, 2010 at 11:39 AM

It seems to be a timeshare resort.

So there will be larger and smaller units. Sleeping 10 would be quite feasible in e.g. a 4 or 5 bedroomed unit.

But to be sure you need to address your questions directly to the resort. Email contact here:

sweetwaterliftlodge.com/cont...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • travelgourmet's Profile Photo

by travelgourmet Online Now May 5, 2010 at 12:37 PM

They may only have up to three bedroom units. How can you sleep ten in a three bedroom unit? With very close friends or relatives...... Or, family style of two adults with one or two children per bedroom. Some times a sofa-bed is in the living room. I would be more concerned with how many bathrooms are in the unit. As mentioned, ask the lodge.

• goodfish's Profile Photo

by goodfish Online Now May 5, 2010 at 2:47 PM

Ask the lodge. Just from experience, I know rental condos and such often count a sofa bed in the living room as sleeping accommodations for 2, and some rentals even have more than 1 sofa bed. No those are not usually in private bedrooms so without specifics, you can't assume you're getting more than, say, a 3-bedroom unit.

• Segolily's Profile Photo

by Segolily Online Now May 6, 2010 at 10:17 PM

I'm with Lindasue, 3 bedrooms, a loft and a sleeper sofa in the living room. (or maybe you'll have one bedroom with two bunk beds=4 beds.) You will most likely have at least two bathrooms, but I'm sure the condo can inform you better.
    How many can you sleep comfortably? No more than 10 are allowed.

• Re: Sweetwater Park City Lift Lodge

by supertravel Online Now May 24, 2010 at 2:25 PM

Your best bet is to contact the lodge directly. If you are unhappy with your choice of accommodations, we found a great place in Park City and surrounding area on http://www.parkcityhotelsutah.com/ .

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines