Park City Travel Answers

change location
giampiero6's Profile Photo

Apres Ski

by giampiero6 Online Now Mar 22, 2010 at 2:00 PM

Hi Guys,

I'm heading off to Park City for a couple of days at the end of March and wonder if anyone has any great tips for places to eat (hidden - local preferred spots) and a good place for some apres ski.

I'm glomming onto a trip with brother and nephews, so I don't have a ton of research yet. I'd appreciate any help anyone has.

I like wine, lively spots, nature etc.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Oh and what do you guys think is the best spot to ski? Deer Valley? I'm an advanced skier but not as ambitious as I once was. Like going fast, but not the bumps. (we'll be skiing mid-week at least 3 days)

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • valerie7277's Profile Photo

Re: Apres Ski

by valerie7277 Online Now Mar 23, 2010 at 7:38 AM

I'm not a good skier, but I do like wine and great food, so I can give you a few recommendations on that :-) Try: Empire Lodge Fireside Dining (fantastic!), Lookout Cabin, Millcreek Cafe & Eggworks (breakfast/lunch), Chez Betty (on the expensive side) or Reef's. The Dakota Mountain Lodge was fabulous, but not sure if you need a place to stay. Have fun!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Apres Ski

by rorytheskiier Online Now Jun 15, 2011 at 12:37 PM

Empire Lodge Fireside Dining is absolutely awesome. I would definitely go there. Eggworks is also a favorite of mine. The above poster has great taste. ;-)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines