Park City Travel Answers

change location

restaurant deals

by jacquelinefrieda Online Now Jun 22, 2008 at 9:24 AM

We got a GREAT deal on a place to stay in Park City this summer. We cannot spend a lot to eat though so we are looking for the best restaurant deals. good restaurants cheap or places where you can get gift certificates for a deal. In St. louis one of our radio stations posts restaurant gift certificates for half price and then they sell a certain amount for the deal price. Does anyone know of anything like that for restaurants tht aren't too pricey to begin with? THANKS (anything in Salt Lake would be interesting for us too.) I have heard that PC is pricey. Also what else shouldn't we miss while there?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • lostsooner55's Profile Photo

Re: restaurant deals

by lostsooner55 Online Now Jun 22, 2008 at 4:51 PM

You can look at the following web site for general information on Park City: www.parkcityinfo.com. They have a link where you can personalize your own coupon book for local businesses, but I didn't see any restaurants listed at the moment. There is also a link for a local dining guide. If there are chain restaurants, you could always collect coupons from the Post-Dispatch, or go to the restaurant's web site. Sometimes there are coupons on these web pages. You might even wish to check out the web sites for some of the local restaurants as well. There is also a Utah Entertainment Book. The web site : utah.entertainment.com/disco.... You do have to pay for this book, but there are restaurants, etc, for both Park City and Salt Lake City. Gary

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • imamtngirl's Profile Photo

Re: restaurant deals

by imamtngirl Online Now Jul 29, 2008 at 12:20 AM

I don't know if you've already gone to Park City but there are a couple of places that we always enjoy and they're reasonably priced. El Chubasco is a great kind of taqueria type place. They have great Carne Asada and their salsa bar is very interesting but be careful, some are super hot!

We always go to Wasatch Brew Pub. They have really great food and a wonderful selection of beer. They also have a nice outside seating area. It's right at the top of Main so it's really convenient.

No Name Saloon doesn't have much on their menu but the buffalo burgers are delicious. Also on Main.

The Eating Establishment is nice normal food at good prices. Also on Main.

I've never heard of any gift certificates for the higher priced places. I don't live very far away so I think if someone had something like this going on I would have heard about it from someone.

As for things you should do, we always enjoy the shows at the Egyptian Theater if you like that sort of thing. There are some really fun things at Park City Resort, the Zip line and the Alpine Slides are our favorites. Taking the ski lift up and hiking down is fun too.

Something we just did this summer for the first time is to go over to Midway to The Homestead Resort and swim in The Crater. It's a natural spring that's in this crater thing. The water is perfect temp. It was really pretty awesome.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines