Park City Travel Answers

change location

Moving To Park City

by formida42 Online Now Oct 19, 2004 at 12:10 PM

I'll be moving to Park City from Tennessee in November. Is there anything I should know?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • ladyanne's Profile Photo

RE: Moving To Park City

by ladyanne Online Now Feb 28, 2006 at 12:52 PM

Yes, bring your wallet. Seriously it is very expensive to live here. The standards have been driven up by the recent Olympics and also the Sundance Film Festival. Houses are soooooooooooo expensive. Are you buying??? What brings you to move to Park City?? Have you thought about Heber, near by. Much more livable and still has access to the best skiing, etc.

My friend live on Aire Drive in Park City....it is a 2 million dollar or more home.....and that is the price of most of the homes in that area. Deer Valley is 4 to 8 million each.

Best wishes.
    ladyanne

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Moving To Park City

by merath2005 Online Now Dec 5, 2007 at 9:30 AM

I have a 3 br Condo there I was selling but I had a change of heart. It is located at Kimball Junction with immediate access to highway 80 and several shopping choices. It is still afordable and only 5 minutes from the Canyons Ski Resort. Maybe you want to rent or buy something like this there. I don't know what your budget is. If you need addtional info, please contact me.
    Tony Reis

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines