change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Parish of Trelawny Travel Answer Locations

• Restaurants in Falmouth

Falmouth Apr 8, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Which restaurants in Falmouth would you recommend for a great dining experience?

5 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 3:13 PM
    • cohoe1023's Profile Photo

Time n Place

Falmouth Feb 3, 2013 at 2:10 PM

I had heard that time n place in jamaica was being torn down is this ture, and when I was hoping to visit this month

• Starfish Trelawny-any recent reviews appreciated

Falmouth Feb 19, 2008 at 6:04 PM

Going in May 2008, wondered about the weather, hurricane season come early much????!!! Bugs a problem? Snorkeling any good at resort, if not recommend some place? Food good or bad? Rooms clean and adequate?? Any tips for a first time Jamaican adventure??

2 Answers Apr 4, 2008 at 4:31 AM
    • priti's Profile Photo

Starfish Trelawny

Falmouth Oct 17, 2007 at 1:14 PM

I'm going to Starfish Trelawny hotel on 6 November for 2 weeks with husband and son aged 21 months. I'm wondering whether I need to take anything for my son food wise. What is the food like there, do they do cows milk, cereal for breakfast and what is choice of food like. My son eats most things but just thinking of emergencies incase he doesn't take to the food there. Are they helpfuli in providing food out of restaurant hours.

Kids club-what's that like. Do they provide babysitting service.

What's weather like in November.
      We're traveling with Thomson. Are they any good with providing baby food for kids, wht about milk.

any information on the above would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Anxous motherx

2 Answers Feb 19, 2008 at 5:53 PM
    • Hisotry of Litchfield

Litchfield Apr 26, 2007 at 10:40 AM

Does anyone know the origin of the town of Litchfield, Jamaica: When it was settled, created, who it was named for, etc. ?

• stay at resort or travel to Negril/ mobay

Falmouth Feb 11, 2005 at 9:33 AM

Hi! Family of 4staying at th Starfish Trewlany 2/17 for one week. Kids are 15 & 9. Will we busy enough at this resort? should we take a trip to Negril? I've heard the beaches are wonderful, not sure how they compare to where we'll be. if we decide to go to negril what's the best mode of transportation and what will it cost? starfish is part of superclubs.. can we hook up w/ another hotel in Negril for meals etc if we go there? any other ideas/suggestions? Thanks!

• strafish trewlany

Falmouth Sep 23, 2004 at 12:27 PM

Family of 4 going to Starfish Trewlany. Kids 15 & 9. Thinking about the luminous lagoon.. should I book through the hotel or some other way.(Is it worth the money?) Also we're staying in a cottage.. anyone know anything about them? how about the snorkeling and beaches are they any good? Thanks. Debbie

3 Answers Oct 12, 2004 at 2:58 AM
    • Is it still there ?

Parish of Trelawny Sep 21, 2004 at 4:54 AM

My family and I are booked for two weeks in the Starfish Trelawny from the 4th October, but cant find any reports of state of hotel/ resort since latest troubles ( Ivan etc). I am still committed to going, but would appreciate some advise about the resort - especially as I would normally leave the resort and go walkabout. I am also a PADI dive instructor, any tips about diving there or nearby ? thank you, Bill....

• new to all inclusives

Falmouth Sep 1, 2003 at 8:20 PM

My husband and I are going to Jamaica on 9/24 with another couple. None of us has ever stayed at an all- inclusive and are wondering how much money to bring. We do understand some things are not included, such as motorized water sports. However, we don't really know what to bring for daily incidentals. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Also, this is our first trip to Jamaica, so any helpful hints would be great also! Thanks, Christy

2 Answers Sep 3, 2003 at 9:39 AM