Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Parish of Saint John Travel Answer Locations

• sherryandterry's Profile Photo

Whats to do in a wheelchair

Saint John's Jul 13, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Sherry and I visiting for a day in October with cruise. Sherry is in a wheelchair and as this is one of the 3 stops we can get off the ship would like to see a bit of the island. Anyone know of any wheelchair accessible tours?

15 Answers Jul 15, 2013 at 12:21 PM
    • One day to see the island

Saint John's Jan 1, 2011 at 8:00 AM

CAn you recommend a guide, must see or do, and a local restaurant with good local cuisnese. I am not into fancy, just good food ,especially seafood.

2 Answers Jun 19, 2013 at 7:09 AM
    • Cruise Stop

Saint John's May 13, 2009 at 5:28 PM

We are taking a cruise which stops in Antigua....any suggestions for a nice beach day, where we can get service at a bar or restaurant with lounge chairs etc...? I heard there are many beaches to see....should we rent a moped? Any suggestions on how to best spend our time would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Dawn

• Tassietian's Profile Photo

Budget Accom in Antigua Mar/Apr 2007

Saint John's May 22, 2006 at 11:03 PM

I am looking on behalf of my son who is going to Antigua for the world cup cricket. Any suggestion for places to stay and where abouts on the island is the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium. He will be there for from approx 24/26 Mar 2007 until 9th April 2007, he will have a few days for sight seeing in between matches so any suggestions.

7 Answers Aug 28, 2006 at 5:32 PM
    • aussiecouple's Profile Photo

Where to stay for cricket 2007

Saint John's Jan 16, 2006 at 7:19 AM

We're planning 5 days in Antigua to watch the Aussies play in the World Cup Cricket in March 2007. Where to stay? We like the idea of being by the beach, rather than in St John's itself, but don't want to be too far from the Sir Vivien Richards cricket ground. Is Long Bay Hotel in the vicinity? Perhaps the cottages at Dickenson bay?

5 Answers Jun 7, 2006 at 11:36 PM