Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Parish of Saint Elizabeth Travel Answer Locations

• queenscout's Profile Photo

Living in Jamaice

Treasure Beach Oct 3, 2005 at 8:01 AM

This one is aimed at Asgotti. but feedback from anybody else welcome. Signed up with VT today, so forgive me if muck up on any protocols. Worked in Jamaica for four years from Jan 1976. UK since then. In common with Asgotti got married out there. Honeymoon in Negril. Now thirty years, four children later still married to same woman, but looking to retire back to the sun. Never spent any time in TB when i was there, probably drove through it a couple of times on my way to Sav la Mar from Kingston. Find the prospect of buying a property there and living nine months of the year in the sun very attractive. Treasure Beach seems ideal. Comments anyone, on any aspect at all? tia Tony

2 Answers Oct 28, 2005 at 10:10 AM
    • treasure beach

Parish of Saint Elizabeth Jun 11, 2004 at 8:04 AM

has anyone stayed in the buccaneer villa in billy's bay or the lyric. i would appreciate any feedback on either villa or any other reccommended vill's in the treasure beach area. thankyou, lorraine

2 Answers Feb 17, 2007 at 2:14 PM
    • Sparkling Waters or Villa Ja-Ja?

Treasure Beach Dec 12, 2003 at 10:50 AM

Myself and three other's are planning on staying in Treasure Beach area in February, I stayed at Jakes before and I have narrowed down our choices for this trip to Sparkling Waters and Villa Ja-Ja. Has anyone becides Diny stayed at either? How far is Sparkling Waters from Jakes or the big Bar/Restraunt currently called Fishermen's? Thank you Scott

1 Answer Dec 19, 2003 at 2:07 PM
    • Utilities in Treasure Beach

Treasure Beach Jun 23, 2003 at 12:21 PM

We have booked a stay in Billy's bay at the end of July /beginning of August. Remoteness and off the beaten path... few tourist accomodation sounds great as long as ... utilities like electricity and water are readily available. We are travelling with kids who might not take it stride if we spend days w/o electrical power. Anyone have any comments or experience to share? Thank you very much!

3 Answers Jul 24, 2005 at 4:29 AM
    • asgottl's Profile Photo

Just Curious....

Parish of Saint Elizabeth Sep 3, 2002 at 11:31 AM

How many VTs have been to Treasure Beach?

1 Answer Sep 3, 2002 at 11:37 AM