Paris Travel Answers

change location
SFHulaGIrl's Profile Photo

Super Shuttle at CDG

by SFHulaGIrl Online Now Jan 28, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Has anyone ever used Super Shuttle at CDG? The last time I was in Paris on an overnight from Venice to San Francisco, I booked & prepaid for Super Shuttle. When I landed at CDG, there were no signs for Super Shuttle, neither inside or outside that I could find. No one inside the airport seemed to be familiar with where Super Shuttle picked up passengers. Since my phone wasn't working in France & I'd already wasted more than an hour, I ended up taking a cab to my hotel. However, on the way back to the airport the following morning, Super Shuttle was at my hotel bright & early (it was still dark outside) to pick me up. I'd rather not pay for a cab, if I don't have to, but I don't want to waste a lot of time looking for the shuttle, either. Any suggestions?

Quote & Answer
7 Answers
  • akkipaa's Profile Photo

Re: Super Shuttle at CDG

by akkipaa Online Now Jan 28, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Have you checked this site, there are the meeting places:
    en.supershuttle.fr/OurLocati...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Super Shuttle at CDG

by K_V_B Online Now Jan 29, 2013 at 12:46 AM

I you don't want to pay to much for transportation, why not just take the RER in to the city?

• Beausoleil's Profile Photo

by Beausoleil Online Now Jan 30, 2013 at 8:07 PM

paris-blue-airport-shuttle.f...

We have used the Paris Blue Shuttle a few times and liked it. There is also the Roissybus and the RER. Lots of possibilities.

Have a good trip.

• Re: Super Shuttle at CDG

by CraigMcV Online Now Jan 31, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Just wanted to share my experience on Paris Shuttle Service
    Nightmare - they basically left us abandoned and took no responsibility for it.
    www.parisshuttleservice.com is to be avoided at all costs.
    Service level no better than criminals - It cost over 200 euros and 4 hours of time not counting the stress.
    I will do everything possible to ensure no other people are left with a young child and luggage in Paris.
    Opinion - worse than what you could imagine
    I have the sms messages where they told us they weren't coming 2 minutes after the pick-up time
    Paris – Beauvais – Get the Ryanair bus and save the pain
    Please contact me for any clarification on the worst service ever. The city was great, the people friendly but this was what ruined it…….

• Everdeen's Profile Photo

by Everdeen Online Now Feb 1, 2013 at 9:38 PM

I haven't used Super Shuttle but I haven't heard very good experiences with it.

I prefer not to use public transportation when I first arrive because I am not used to it considering there isn't really any public transport where I live. But normally when I land in Europe I am tired and I have luggage so a cab is always easier for me. The last time I went to Paris we used Victor Cabs which was recommended by a friend. They wait for you at the airport with a sign, take you where you need to go but it costs 70 Euros. Some people would prefer not to pay that. I'm not sure if I am allowed to post the email address but if you're interesting just send me a message. In reality I think a cab would probably be easier. I've heard some horror stories about shuttles and it seems to very hit or miss with them.

• Beausoleil's Profile Photo

by Beausoleil Online Now Feb 1, 2013 at 9:57 PM

We've had a couple bad experiences with Super Shuttle and will never use them again.

However, in Paris we have used Paris Blue Shuttle a few times and been very pleased with their service. They have always been on time and very professional. We fully intend to use them again. We use public transport most of the time but when we land very early or very late, the shuttle is just easier. paris-blue-airport-shuttle.f...

• IvanPetkanov's Profile Photo

by IvanPetkanov Online Now Dec 28, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Most of the opinions I have heard on this subject are that transfers in Paris are well-organized and cheap. You should find some like Paris shuttle airports transfers ( http://www.shuttle-paris-airports.com/ ), which offer different kinds of transfers, so that you can choose according to your circumstances. They are already very cheap and their web site is very convenient to book an airport shuttle.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines