Paris Travel Answers

change location

Seine River cruise

by t5776 Online Now Sep 21, 2010 at 12:18 AM

Hi,

Am wondering if I could just walk into a river cruise without making any prior bookings. If so,pls advise on how to go about it and what are the cost for the cruise ?

Thank you.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Re: Seine River cruise

by euskaldun Online Now Sep 21, 2010 at 2:38 AM

You do not need any reservations for rides on the bateau mouches, as there are plenty. However, if you are visiting during a particularly busy season and wish to have lunch or dinner, maybe it would be wise to book ahead. You can do it on their website, which also provides information of fares, departure times, and so on.

http://www.bateaux-mouches.fr

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Jefie's Profile Photo

Re: Seine River cruise

by Jefie Online Now Sep 21, 2010 at 5:01 AM

I agree with the previous poster, we went on an evening cruise (no meal included) with Les Vedettes du Pont-Neuf (http://www.vedettesdupontneuf.com), one of several companies offering Seine cruises, without having made a reservation and it wasn't a problem. Tickets cost 12 Euros, but if you visit their Website you can print coupons to get 2 Euros off each ticket.

• Re: Seine River cruise

by t5776 Online Now Sep 24, 2010 at 12:50 AM

Noted with many many thanks.

• Purush's Profile Photo

Re: Seine River cruise

by Purush Online Now Oct 8, 2010 at 11:51 AM

As the 3 posters have already replied to your query, I am just adding a minor bit here:

1. You do not need prior booking in most cases
    2. ticket cost between Euro 11 to 16 per person

Remeber to claim a discount (at the time of purchase only) if u r holding a Paris Visite Pass.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines