Paris Travel Answers

change location

Factory outlet

by foojanne Online Now Mar 21, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Is there branded factory outlet in Paris?

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • Beausoleil's Profile Photo

Re: Factory outlet

by Beausoleil Online Now Mar 21, 2013 at 1:03 PM

There is the La Vallee Village shopping mall out near Disneyland. It has most of the major brands. You can check their web site and see if it's what you want. http://www.lavalleevillage.com/

Enjoy Paris.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • jumpingnorman's Profile Photo

by jumpingnorman Online Now Mar 21, 2013 at 1:32 PM

I made a tip on this a long time ago, and I think I found a list of stores that sell designer brands. Reviewing my tip, I found the answer! haha, the list is at gofrance.about.com/od/parisa...
    Hope this helps you :)

• Beausoleil's Profile Photo

by Beausoleil Online Now Mar 21, 2013 at 3:44 PM

jumpingnorman`s web site listed above is very good. However, keep in mind it hasn't been updated for several years ago a little extra research might be helpful once you make
    your decisions, things like store hours and addresses or whether they are still in business. A quick Google search should pull up current information.

If you explore the site further (as is fun), quite a bit of the info on the Metro is no longer accurate, especially her reference to line 4 which now has a completely different last station. She's careful about prices and doesn't give many (wise), but the ones she gave need to be updated. I don't think the difference is worth worrying about, though, because the Metro is still a great bargain and reasonably priced.

It's a fun web site with lots of useful information so have fun with it . . . and also type Paris into the VT search window above and check the Travel Pages here for more information with photos, tips and more web links. You can also go directly to jumpingnorman`s Home Page to check his Travel Pages by simply clicking on his name. Fun!

Enjoy Paris.

1 member found this helpful

• Isa&Eric's Profile Photo

by Isa&Eric Online Now Mar 23, 2013 at 2:43 AM

Hi, here's a website with the Factory outlet in Paris, which is called "Magasins d'usine" here.
    There is no such shop in Paris Intra Muros. Most of them are in the suburb.

http://www.lesmagasinsdusine.com/paris

Regards

Eric

• gwened's Profile Photo

by gwened Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 5:31 AM

gwened wrote:

yes les magasins d'usine site above is the one for mall type factory outlets, my favorite over the years have been quai des marques at Franconville, you need to go by train from st lazare and then bus. however, inside of Paris there are many independant stores doing this sort of thing, such as this one in rue de provence just behind the big dept stores

http://www.brandalley.fr/

hope it helps

• gwened's Profile Photo

by gwened Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 5:34 AM

oh yes beausoleil, good to point out line 4 of metro has just began yesterday an extension to marie de Montrouge past porte d'Orléans. newie just for info.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines