Paris Travel Answers

change location
Maryimelda's Profile Photo

RER A to Disneyland

by Maryimelda Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 10:41 PM

I see on the Metro Map that the RER A route to Disneyland Paris goes in two different directions towards the end of the journey. Does this mean that the passengers have to change trains? I will be sending my family (first timers to Paris) off to Disneyland by themselves whilst I spend the day doing Pere Lachaise and they are apprehensive about getting around without me with them, so I just need to assure them that they will be fine.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • pfsmalo's Profile Photo

Re: RER A to Disneyland

by pfsmalo Online Now Mar 10, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Hi Kate,
    It's just a question of getting on the right train, ie direction Marne la Vallée. Here's a good link in English with all you need to know about getting there.

parisbytrain.com/rer-train-p...

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • gwened's Profile Photo

by gwened Online Now Mar 10, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Maryimelda wrote:
    I see on the Metro Map that the RER A route to Disneyland Paris goes in two different directions towards the end of the journey. Does this mean that the passengers have to change trains? I will be sending my family (first timers to Paris) off to Disneyland by themselves whilst I spend the day doing Pere Lachaise and they are apprehensive about getting around without me with them, so I just need to assure them that they will be fine.

RER A like many of them have many legs to cover greater area. YOu only should be concern with the end line of your destination which for Disneyland Paris is marne-la-vallée-Chessy. So your is RER A2  dont get on RER A4  going to Boissy-Saint-Léger.  The train approaching the platform will have marne la vallée in the front.

You won't change train if take the correct one to marne la vallée chessy.They will be fine.

• Beausoleil's Profile Photo

Re: RER A to Disneyland

by Beausoleil Online Now Mar 10, 2013 at 10:16 AM

The above is correct and tell them if they are concerned to ask someone at the train if it is the correct train. People getting on will always help. Honestly, it is all marked very well. They should be fine.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines