Paris Travel Answers

change location

Advice Hotel -Inwood Hotels

by CatRod Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 5:45 AM

One of my friend stayed at the Hotel Derby Alma and adviced me to go there, it's an hotel part of the Inwood Hotels, a parisian group that I didn't know. Have you ever heard about it? Did you stay in one their hotels in Paris?
Thanks in advance !

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Beausoleil's Profile Photo

Re: Advice Hotel -Inwood Hotels

by Beausoleil Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 8:00 AM

We've never stayed in that hotel but it's in an excellent location. Go to www.booking.com or www.tripadvisor.com and check reviews. You should get a good idea from those. You can also type the hotel name into the Search Window above and use the pull-down window next to it to do a Keyword Search. Very good location though.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Odinnthor's Profile Photo

by Odinnthor Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 9:24 AM

As stated, the hotel is in an excellent area. Inwood Hotels are a fairly small chain/group of boutique hotels. The Hotel in question is a part of Inwood's boutique hotel Parisian collection. As a four star hotel, it appears to be quite nice. No, I have not stayed there, but I am fairly well versed in the world's hotel chains.......d:o)

http://en.inwood-hotels.com/

• gwened's Profile Photo

by gwened Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 12:04 PM

the area is great and the hotel too, part of a boutique style group with nice properties throughout. I dont stay there but do go for business as there are investors behind them that are known to me.
    cheers

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines