Parga

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Driving in Parga Area

by Chrissied1 Online Now Apr 11, 2015 at 11:35 PM

I have booked a holiday for my 15 year old daughter and I at the Adams Hotel in Parga at the end of August. I am worried that it will be very crowded on the local beaches and so am considering hiring a car to drive to some smaller beaches. Does anyone know how busy the roads are at that time of year? I don't want to spend hours in slow moving traffic.

Thank you

more
    • Driving in Parga Area

by Chrissied1 Online Now Apr 11, 2015 at 11:35 PM

I have booked a holiday for my 15 year old daughter and I at the Adams Hotel in Parga at the end of August. I am worried that it will be very crowded on the local beaches and so am considering hiring a car to drive to some smaller beaches. Does anyone know how busy the roads are at that time of year? I don't want to spend hours in slow moving traffic.

Thank you

3 Answers Apr 12, 2015 at 2:59 AM
    • bar with dance area Parga

by soulhol1 Online Now Jan 22, 2015 at 4:20 AM

we are a group of 50 to 60 year olds looking for a bar or apartments in Parga with decks and a dance area for May 2016 for a week to play our own music . there will be around 70 people, thanks

5 Answers Feb 4, 2015 at 9:25 AM
    • Edwards10's Profile Photo

Fresh seafood in restaurants

by Edwards10 Online Now Dec 28, 2014 at 9:38 AM

Which restaurant has nice good fish for reasonably price? thanks

4 Answers Jan 28, 2015 at 8:30 AM
    • Edwards10's Profile Photo

watertaxi to beaches

by Edwards10 Online Now Dec 28, 2014 at 9:30 AM

we have booked a trip to Parga for summer 2015. We are wondering how much the watertaxis to several beaches cost?

2 Answers Dec 31, 2014 at 1:23 AM
    • October holiday

by NiciW Online Now Sep 19, 2014 at 1:23 AM

What is Parga like in October?

4 Answers Sep 19, 2014 at 4:56 AM
    • Wedding Venue Ideas

by Karenm76 Online Now Jan 20, 2014 at 6:36 AM

We are coming to Parga in September to get married but as yet we haven't got a venue so would welcome any suggestions for the ceremony and reception. It will only be a small wedding with just ourselves, our son and 6 -10 other guests.

4 Answers Jun 17, 2014 at 6:05 AM
    • how to get to parga from Athens

by KMalfara Online Now Jun 6, 2013 at 12:22 PM

I am travelling to Greece in July and I wanted to visit Parga after my stay in Athens. Can I access Parga by train or is it by flight only?

2 Answers Jun 6, 2013 at 1:12 PM
    • Any sports in the Acherontas river?

by lovetotravel5 Online Now Jul 10, 2011 at 11:20 AM

We are having a trip in the northwest of Greece and we shall visit the Acherontas river. Does anyone know if there are any sports out there? Horse riding or mountain bike? I have heard it is beautiful. Any help will be appreciated.

1 Answer Jul 10, 2011 at 11:23 AM
    • Epavlis Parga

by tedanden Online Now Dec 31, 2008 at 4:01 AM

Could anyone please tell me which tour operator is using The Epavlis Studio Apartments in Parga. I originally booked via Kosmar which then became part of XL and we all know what happened to them. I have now had to choose another accomodation. I would still like at some future date to stay at the Epavlis. Any information would be appreciated, even an email address to contact them. Thanking you Denise

2 Answers Feb 13, 2009 at 1:28 PM
    • EPAVLIS STUDIOS

by kerrypattison Online Now Jun 19, 2008 at 2:21 AM

hello .. my partner and our 4 year old child are staying at epavlis in july for 2 weeks.. can anyone tell me if the walk down to the harbour is VERY steep ?? we are real greek fans and have been going to greece many years and have stayed in hilly areas before but i was wondering just how hilly parga is and how it will be on our little ones legs!
      we are so looking forward to it any tips would be appreciated.

1 Answer Jun 26, 2009 at 7:56 AM
    • where to stay?

by yorkmitz Online Now Jun 2, 2008 at 9:38 AM

Hello,grateful for any advice,really love to have a sea view,but also quite like to have a pool with bar,for those really lazy days....,dont want to be too far out of town,10 mins walking max.have looked at utopia,no pool but looks like a great position,anyone stayed there,is it likely to be noisy at night?Or is it better to stay at Valtos,how easy to get in and out of town at night?to give an idea of what we[hubby and I,middle age,but not dead yet!!]like we stayed in ag.nik in lefkada last year and had a fab holiday,but would like slightly more streets to wander in the evenings.we have to take our hols in aug,so realise everywhere will be v.busy.thanks

1 Answer Jun 3, 2008 at 8:57 AM
    • parga in may

by annie89 Online Now Apr 5, 2008 at 3:11 PM

hi im going to parga on the 4th may for 1 week does anyone know what the weather is like at this time also if there are still boat trips to corfu paxos etc
      thanks everyonexxx

3 Answers Apr 6, 2008 at 7:34 AM
    • How to get to Nekyomanteio

by ClaireT29 Online Now Apr 4, 2008 at 7:44 AM

I'm staying in Athens for 2 months and trying to get to Nekyomanteio and was wondering if anyone knows if its possible to get a train or bus there, as I don't have a car?

4 Answers Apr 16, 2008 at 12:44 AM
    • geordieontour's Profile Photo

help

by geordieontour Online Now Aug 11, 2007 at 12:06 PM

I am visiting parga on a cruise should I book trips or stay in town for the day
      many thanks
      visiting on 1st september

3 Answers Mar 29, 2008 at 4:38 AM