Parco Nazionale d' Abruzzo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• trip along coastline

Pescara Apr 5, 2014 at 12:02 PM

My husband and I plan a trip from Bologna to Pescara by train, hoping it will be next to the coastline with some lovely scenery. Where is the railway line situated - is it worth taking the trip?

more
    • Perugia to the Park

by katietozer Online Now Mar 4, 2014 at 6:44 AM

What is the best way to get from Perugia to the Park? Trains go through Rome, making it at least a 6 hour trip when it should only be 3! I don't have a car, but I'm hoping there are buses? Maybe from the south of Umbria, like Terni?

Thanks!

1 Answer Mar 11, 2014 at 3:33 AM
    • Long distance hike

by GR11CAMINO Online Now Aug 23, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Is there a 5/7 day hike in teh park with accomodation at end of each day

1 Answer Aug 23, 2013 at 12:17 PM
    • directions

by dandesantis Online Now Jun 11, 2010 at 8:39 AM

I need to gor from Rome to Civitella Alfedena. Could someone give me detailed instructions?

3 Answers Jun 11, 2010 at 10:39 AM
    • wgrc1971's Profile Photo

Lodging near Parco Abruzzo early July

by wgrc1971 Online Now May 26, 2004 at 9:11 AM

Hello! early July we are taking our honeymoon in Italy and Germany (first time to Europe!!!). We are going to see Rome, Florence, Sicily, etc. I had planned a short visit to Abruzzo NP but looking at your pictures, it's awesome! Couple quick questions: Reccomendations on lodging for one night near the park, lower price? Can I have tourist information sent to me. This may be too soon before leaving for the trip (June 29), if so, where is a visitor center where we can get detailed park information (trails, etc.) in English. Thank you very much in advance for your help! Greg

4 Answers May 3, 2007 at 5:04 PM
    • sandysmith's Profile Photo

Abruzzo NP info

by sandysmith Online Now Nov 16, 2002 at 3:04 AM

Anybody have any more info on this area. ( I've seen one VT members page) Just got some travel brochures on it and it looks tempting to go and also to combine with Rome.

13 Answers Nov 27, 2002 at 1:46 PM