Parc National de l' Akagera

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• need to knw abt rwandan life

Rwanda Apr 19, 2014 at 3:01 PM

Im an indian,at the end of this month shifted to rwanda for job.wat are the things i want to carry and also i want to knw the life in rwanda.

Sree

more
    • Weather in Late November

Rwanda Apr 2, 2014 at 11:57 AM

I understand October and November are the 'short' rainy season. Does this mean that its likely to rain every day non-stop, or just for a few hours per day? My plan was to visit in late November and travel through Uganda,Rwanda and maybe Burundi overland. Is the weather likely to affect road travel between main towns at this time?

thanks

more
    • Firestar24's Profile Photo

Ideas for 3 weeks in September

Rwanda Apr 13, 2014 at 3:37 AM

Hello VTers - it's been a while!

I'm beginning to plan our first adventure for 2 years and I'm so excited that the choice seems quite overwhelming!
      It's just a 3-weeker, but I want an exciting, varied and beautiful itinerary.
      We want to visit somewhere new and I'm looking for help with ideas.
      Currently, Israel & Rwanda are top runners, but Mongolia was a hot favourite for a while, but was dropped because I decided we'd need longer than 3 weeks.

I love rivers and jungle. I like to walk. My favourite countries are Turkey and Nepal.
      I love little, beautiful lodges without electricity sat in the middle of nowhere.
      I like to cross borders by land.

Could anyone please give me some ideas for itineraries for Rwanda, Israel or share your favourite travel adventure if it sounds like it might fit the bill? I'm looking for inspiration!

Big thanks and happy travels :-)

Faye - UK

more

Near Parc National de l' Akagera