Parati Travel Answers

change location

How long from Rio to Parati

by Muireann1 Online Now Aug 23, 2004 at 9:47 AM

We are travelling to Brazil in November for three weeks for our honeymoon. We are planning to spend some time in Rio, Buzios, Ignazsu and now I'm also thinking about Parati. How long is the road transfer time from Rio to Parati?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: How long from Rio to Parati

by FelipeSousa Online Now Aug 23, 2004 at 11:15 AM

Hi, im felipe, and i live at rio de janeiro. i will try to help u, with this question. Man Buzios its wonderfull, i think u should go to buzios, and near buzios u have a lot of nice places to go, as Cabo Frio, Rio das Ostras and Arraial do Cabo. But there i will give u some informations about parati. Parati are another gorgeous place, but a more cultural city than buzios. The beaches of buzios, i thing its better than the beaches u can find at parati. Parati its on the other side of rio, not close Buzios. A trip, by car from Rio to parati could take 4 hours, because the roads are not so good. By car from rio to buzios may could take 2 hours. so if u want to go from buzios to parati u may waste more than 6 hours. If u want any other help, please send me a msg and i would love to help u too people. sorry my english mistakes. Felipe

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines