Parangtritis

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hospital facilities in Sorong

Sorong Mar 2, 2015 at 1:32 PM

What is the name of the Hospital in Sorong and please describe its facilities/standards

more
    • snowflakekean's Profile Photo

Travelling to Jemaja with a baby

Indonesia Yesterday

I'm planning to meet my parents in Pulua Jemaja, Letong Kampong on or around the 25th March for about 5/6 days. I'm based in Singapore.

The problem is that I'm travelling with my 10 month old baby. Although she is a good traveller, I don't fancy my chances at keeping her happy and content for what seems would be a whole day of travelling on VERY long ferry trips.

So very simply I would like to know if there is a quicker (doesn't matter if it's more expensive) way to get there. I did wonder about driving up to Mersing and getting a ferry from there, or even flying up to Kuantan and getting a ferry from there but I don't know how regular (or if at all) ferries go from either of these places.

If anyone has any tips I'd love to hear them!

Thanks,
      Rachel

more
    • Skaistele's Profile Photo

where to stay in Gili islands ?

Gili Meno Feb 17, 2015 at 12:24 PM

Hello, friends, We are going to visit Gilis ( maybe Meno and one more,which ?)  at 2015.03.17- 03.22. I saw, there are only breakfest included . Is there any shop to buy some food ? And where is the best unexpesive places to stay ?

Best regards from cold Lithuania,

Skaiste

P.S , we are 50+ ;)

more
    • Query form train fron Jakarta to YOGYAKARTA

Jakarta Feb 26, 2015 at 10:32 PM

Would like to know if there is a train leaving Jakarta in the evening and arrival YOGYAKARTA around midnight( before or around 12:00 pm). The train time table on website are different and don't know which one is correct.
      Mtks!

more
    • current airport tax ?

Jakarta Feb 27, 2015 at 10:58 PM

What is the current jakarta airport tax for international flight ? mtks!

more
    • Cross-Borneo trekking companion(s) wanted!

Kalimantan (Borneo) Feb 10, 2015 at 7:19 AM

Hello everyone!

I (32, Dutch male, in decent condition) am off to Indonesia soon and would like to do some hiking while there. There is this interesting route in Kalimantan that's intriguing me, and that I'd like to do, which is the cross-borneo trek. And I'm hoping to find some trekking companions!

What: Starting in Balikpapan, it's about 7 days up the river Mahakam into the jungle by boat, then about 7 days hiking through the jungle and across the Muller mountain range, and 3 days to travel by boat to (eventually) Pontianak.

When: I could start between mid-March and mid-April 2015.

Send me an email if you're interested or if you have a group - doing this or another jungle trek in Indonesia - looking for another participant!
      Hoping to hear from you soon! Best regards,

Ruud

more
    • seanmccurry's Profile Photo

Kuta to Ubud

Bali Feb 21, 2015 at 5:30 AM

Hi

How long does it take to get from Kuta to Ubud. 2 people travelling. What is the best mode of transport and what will the cost be

Many thanks travellers.

more
    • Skaistele's Profile Photo

Gili islands

Indonesia Feb 17, 2015 at 1:30 PM

Hello again,
      I 'd like to rehash my question ;)
      We'll visit Java, Sulawesi, Bali and Lombok in 14 days and after we'd like to take some rest but ,I think, it'll be boring to stay in one place for 6 days.( 03.17-03.22 )

So ,I hope to receive some advices, how to spend our 6 days in Gili islands .

Thank you in advance :)
      Skaiste

more
    • what is Cerwerk

Pulau Batam Feb 13, 2015 at 9:38 PM

What is a cerwerk in Batam Island

more
    • Travel4fun10's Profile Photo

Layover suggestions.

Bali Feb 15, 2015 at 7:11 AM

I earned a trip to Bali and wanted to know the best layover city? I would to layover for just a few days to adjust to the time. We are flying out of ATL.

more

Near Parangtritis