Paranaque Travel Answers

change location

More information

by pia_16ronquillo Online Now Sep 26, 2006 at 6:07 AM

I need more information on Paranaque. The 'staff' should put more information like what you could buy from the mall, AND NOT PUT ANYMORE HOW MUCH THE PRODUCTS ARE! All I'm asking is 'Could you put more information and not the costs?' and 'Put ALL the malls [na lang] or all the tourist spots because your space for tourist spots is a waste if it doesn't contain all!'

- THANKS! Hope you agree on my suggestion.
(i'm pia ronquillo 10 years old from Assumption Antipolo)

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • PinoyTraveler's Profile Photo

RE: RE: More information

by PinoyTraveler Online Now Sep 26, 2006 at 9:23 AM

Hi Pia darling,
    Welcome to VT or Virtual Tourist. This site is a meeting place of people generally tourists or who want to be tourists to/of a certain place. In most cases they will only write what they remember and they will write what other VT members are asking (or are used to asking) about. These are generally people like your mom and dad who are concious about how much anything costs because they need to save as much money so they still have left to spend for the house and the needs of their little darlings like you.

Anyway, you have a good point by asking "put all the malls [na lang] or the tourist spots". Then some VT members will probably reply to you with a complete list (if they know so). You see, the 'staff' in VT are all the members - and since you have just become a member, you are now part of the 'staff'. But no one will require or demand that you put in a complete list as a reply to anybody. By many VT members replying to you, you may in the end get all the malls in Paranaque. And if you ever are able to gather that list, you may want to share those here in VT by making your own Paranaque Page. We will all be happy to also learn about it.

Its like asking your friends "hey, have you been to Paranaque? what are the malls there?" then not all of them will remember. but if you take note of each answer, the list will be longer.

I hope many titos and titas in VT will reply to you so that you will get all the info you are looking for. For starters, there is the SM City in Sucat, there is also the SM Bicutan. There is the JAKA Plaza in Sucat or the Airport City Mall along Ninoy Aquino Avenue. And things you can buy from those malls are virtually everything that you will also find at SM Megamall :)

Meanwhile, you may also want to tell us about Antipolo! There is a way to do that by making your own Antipolo travel page inside VT (not in this forum). We will be glad to learn about them from you.

Once again, welcome to VT and everyone is happy to hear we have a new member from Assumption Antipolo! Yey!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • qaminari's Profile Photo

RE: More information

by qaminari Online Now Sep 26, 2006 at 11:36 AM

Well I can't comment on Paranaque because I have never been there but it is up to people - travellers to/temporary residents of the places they report on - who build their own travel pages to decide what to put in them, and as some visitors are not interested in ALL tourist spots, let alone malls, they would be unable to provide other would-be visitors with a complete list. Also if you look at the questions asked in VT forums by other travellers, you will see that a lot of them concern how much things cost, and this is of concern to people who are going to be paying for them out of their own pockets, from money they may have saved long and hard in order to be able to travel to Paranaque (or wherever) - as I assume you are not, at the age of 10. That is why, where they do mention shopping, they mention cost.
    VT "staff" run the website in terms of making these forums etc. available, but the contents - questions, answers, travel pages - are provided by VT members like you (if you ever travel anywhere) and me. So why not start your own page if you want a record of something others have not yet addressed? But I can assure you that in my own (Brussels) pages I have no intention of listing all tourist spots - there are guidebooks for that - still less all malls and what they contain. All I can do is mention what I personally consider to be of interest, and have therefore visited, and even if I were to mention a mall, I would not be interested in listing all shops and all products available there. I think what you want is a Virtual SHOPPER website!

• monina_c's Profile Photo

RE: RE: More information

by monina_c Online Now Sep 26, 2006 at 7:23 PM

Hehehe! Pinoy D. T. you remind me of a favorite uncle of mine who is the resident "question answerer" whenever our whole clan travels. :D

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines