Travel Answers
Paradise Cove

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Paradise Cove & Spa - any long sandy beach in the hotel or near to it for my wedding?

by vivienvivien Online Now Aug 22, 2010 at 6:50 AM

I am planning to have my wedding at Paradise Cove & Spa hotel in Mauritius later this year.
      I wanted to hold my wedding "on the beach under a palapa (sort of a small pavilion with grass forming the top) with unlimited seaview at the background" but the hotel failed to provide a picture to me showing the same. I can only found this on the internet.
      mauritius.tropical-holidays-...
      There is a picture at the link above showing one single palapa on an elevated platform near the sea, but it is NOT on the beach. I know they have a man-made beach but that was inside a cove so there is no unlimited seaview.
      Could anyone please kindly advise (i) if the hotel has a beach with unlimited seaview as background (ie not inside the cove) and has palapas on it? (ii)He said there is a 2Km white sandy beach adjacent to the hotel. Is such beach within walking distance from the hotel? How long does it take to walk to go there?

(This is important to me as I need it as my wedding venue. I know this can be available at other hotels but I like the rooms of Paradise Cove & Spa.Also, this hotel is cheaper. Hence I hope really hope to hold the wedding at this hotel. )

Thanks for any advice.

1 Answer Aug 22, 2010 at 3:32 PM