Paradera

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Prepaid credit cards

Aruba Jul 10, 2014 at 3:25 PM

I would like to know where I can buy prepaid credit cards (Visa, Master Card or Amex) in Aruba, and if I can purchase them with a foreign credit card or only with cash. Thank you

more
    • Never been to Aruba

Aruba Jun 24, 2014 at 2:15 PM

I want to take my wife somewhere this Friday for 8 days for our anniversary. We have never been to Aruba and wanted to know about night life and weather. We like to go to bars, clubs, lounge at the pool and beaches etc. Weather shows low 80's with days of rain so was wondering if when it rains it rains all day or short showers etc. Appreciate your input. We usually go to Mexico a few times a year to places like Cabo, Playa, PV etc. and would like a change. Thanks!

more
    • Fluffy_bunny's Profile Photo

Luggage Storage

Aruba Jul 6, 2014 at 11:59 AM

I'm transitting Aruba (Queen Beatrix) and have about 8 hours on the island. I'd love to get out of the airport. I'll try to check into my second flight but i don't know if they'll do it that early.

So questions is... do they have a luggage storage at the airport? I've looked through the airport website and can't find mention of one :(

Second question is... what would you do with 8 hours (12 pm to 8pm) on the island?

more