Paphos District

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Larnaca in october

Larnaca 12 hours ago

Thinking of going to Larnaca in late october..Is it out of season or is everything still open?

more
    • bus/dolmus timetable girne/guzelyurt.

Kyrenia District Sep 10, 2014 at 1:27 PM

We don't have a car and have booked to stay for a week at the guzyeli beach club hotel which is on the main road. Does anyone know the times of the buses or dolmus cars from girne to guzelyurt please?

more
    • road conditions for car in Troodos in January?

Cyprus Sep 2, 2014 at 1:06 PM

Hi, I've read it snows in the mountains during winter so I'd like to know how are normally the roads to the main attractions and villages in the area, are they icy? do you needs chains?

more
    • Troodos mountains without a car?

Cyprus Sep 1, 2014 at 3:31 PM

Hi, is it possible to enjoy and visit any place in the Troodos mountains in January without a car or is it mandatory to rent one to be able to enjoy the area?

more
    • martita04's Profile Photo

Ayia Napa meet new people

Cyprus Aug 27, 2014 at 7:56 AM

Anybody in Ayia Napa now and would like to go out? happy to meet new poeple

more
    • Ayia napa in september

Ayia Napa Aug 18, 2014 at 3:53 PM

Me and my friends are going to ayia napa from the 2nd till the 9th of september, i have heard that some clubs will be closing in september! and the nightlife will cool down
      i am wondering if that is true or not please help

more
    • taxis and buses

Kyrenia Sep 4, 2014 at 9:50 PM

Hi. I will be staying in Kyrenia but will need to go back and forth to Nicosia about 5 or 6 times. I will not have a car or be driving. Do the buses run regularly or is it better to get cabs? Thanks.

more
    • Cyprus, Larnaca guidance required

Cyprus Sep 7, 2014 at 2:48 AM

Hi, I will be visiting cyprus, Larnaca in Oct 3rd week. just to know is it safe to travel with the unstable surroundings? Also pls do help with major attractions and rest?

more
    • a week in Cyprus, in January

Cyprus Aug 25, 2014 at 8:32 AM

Hi, I'm going to Cyprus for a week in January and I was wondering which would be the 3-4 must-go places in the island for that short period of time. I'm not looking for nightlife or clubbling or extreme sports. Thanks in advance!

more
    • snasima's Profile Photo

where do u suggest to visit ?

Cyprus Sep 4, 2014 at 1:00 PM

we are going to cyprus next week . we booked st.rafael hotel in limassol .

where do u suggest to visit there ?
      and also where we can find local food in a good quality near our hotel ?
      is there any ikea in limassol ?
      finally what and where do u suggest us?
      we are 2 . a couple actually .

more
    • Where is St. Dimitri's church? How to find it?

Polis Aug 9, 2014 at 10:07 PM

How do I find St. Dimitri's church

3 Answers Aug 10, 2014 at 3:03 AM
    • Anniversary treat

Paphos Jul 18, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Where could I take my wife for a romantic anniversary?

(Disclaimer: I already tried asking about a girlfriend's birthday which is what I'm really after but I was advised to propose. A lovely sentiment but I'm asking for travel advice from people in the know, specifically about the local area. I haven't received any other answers so thought the question wasn't being seen anymore. Thanks and apologies for the subterfuge in the question).

• Girlfriends birthday

Paphos Jul 16, 2014 at 4:26 PM

Hi. It's My Girlfriends birthday while we are out in Paphos so I'd like to do something romantic for her. Well be dining out and doing nice things every day so something with a little extra something is required. Any ideas lovely experts?

4 Answers Jul 18, 2014 at 8:32 AM
    • hi there..... Visit to Polis... today ? what to do ?

Polis Jul 9, 2014 at 9:24 PM

hi... i am in paphos with my wife and 3 kids - 13/10/8 and thinking about a day trip to Polis ? A good idea ? what can we do ?

1 Answer Jul 10, 2014 at 12:50 AM
    • Beach Party

Paphos Jul 9, 2014 at 6:15 AM

Hi is there a beach party on the 28th of july?

• TRAVEL FROM LARNACA IN NOVEMBER

Paphos District Jun 11, 2014 at 4:25 AM

I am hoping to fly into Larnaca in November and need to get from there (2 people and large luggage) to Peyia.
      I can see that there is a bus from Larnaca Airport to Limassol and another from Limassol to Paphos. This seems like quite a trek lugging cases between the buses just to then need a taxi to Peyia.
      I have been told that a taxi from Larnaca to Peyia would cost about 120 euros. Is there a cheaper way to do this?

• Late arrival

Polis May 11, 2014 at 12:46 AM

We arrive 18 May 14 and wont get to our villa in Polis until around 11pm will there be anywhere open where we can buy wine and bread? Thanks

1 Answer May 11, 2014 at 1:15 AM
    • ketch1973's Profile Photo

larnaca airport to paphos

Paphos May 1, 2014 at 9:11 AM

Hi Everyone

Can someone tell me the best way apart from airport taxi to get from Larnaca Airport to Paphos please? I have had a quote of 210 Euro return from a private company however I thought that was expensive so wondered if there was a more cost effective way to do it. We will be staying at the Elysium Hotel in June.

Thanks in advance for any help, I shall post this also in the Larnaca forum

Mike

1 Answer May 1, 2014 at 11:01 AM
    • jonathanbarker's Profile Photo

Transport from Polis to Tala

Tala Nov 20, 2013 at 3:11 AM

Hello, Can any one please advise me the bus which runs from Polis to Tala. I will probably be going Friday 29th November or Saturday 30th November, many thanks

1 Answer Dec 5, 2013 at 5:31 AM
    • ray-ray1716's Profile Photo

Advice for my Paphos Trip

Paphos Sep 12, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Hey. I would like someone to help me out since it is my first trip to Paphos. What are the crazy clubs and bars/pubs you can go to and have so much fun, like partying, drinking and meeting people.

I appreciate any genuine advice

Ray

3 Answers Sep 27, 2013 at 7:46 AM
    • Travelling alone

Paphos Aug 13, 2013 at 4:07 PM

I want to take my 3 year old daughter on holiday to paphos in september. Im 25 and a single parent so rather nervous as this will be the first time i will b travelling abroad alone. will i be safe??? we will be staying at an all inclusive hotel so no real need to leave the grounds but i would like to be able to go to coral bay. any advice please????/

1 Answer Aug 13, 2013 at 9:01 PM
    • kouklia festival

Kouklia Aug 2, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Hi, Koulia festival is on tonight, I can't find out much info about it except its 10 euros. What kind of food is there and how much can you have as my wife doesn't eat meat and my tennage boys have huge appetites. Alos is there seating areas etc.

Cheers
      Stu

1 Answer Aug 2, 2013 at 9:08 AM
    • money

Paphos Jul 23, 2013 at 2:48 AM

What's the exchange rate like just now in Paphos? Its pretty poor in Scotland just now at 1.13.

1 Answer Jul 24, 2013 at 8:01 AM
    • info on kato area

Paphos Jun 28, 2013 at 6:08 AM

hi im goin to be traveling to kato, paphos next july/aug for my best friends wedding x I wondering if its better to stay in a villa so self catering or stay in a hotel half board? what are prices like once im there if we went self catering? eg 3 course meal, drinks etc xx please help lol xx thaks in advance xxx

1 Answer Jun 28, 2013 at 11:18 AM
    • Villa or Apartment wanted to rent late Sept to late Dec

Paphos May 8, 2013 at 5:11 AM

I'm looking to rent a furnished villa or apartment around Kato Paphos from the 23/9/13 to 23/12/13. The agents I've tried want to rent for 12 months or by the week, which is too expensive. I'm looking for 2/3 bedrooms with pool, and would consider all areas around Kato Paphos except Universal. My budget is up to 650 euros per month. Occupants are all pensionable age, so no noisy parties, myself and wife would be there all the period, and we're fit. With visits from relatives steep hills and steps could be a problem for one visitor, but not insurmountable. Anyone need to let out their property?

5 Answers Nov 27, 2013 at 5:49 AM
    • yesitaly's Profile Photo

Bus from Paphos Airport to Ayia Napa ???

Paphos Apr 15, 2013 at 2:59 AM

CIAO Hello from Italy !

I will arrive at PAPHOS Airport at about 02.30p.m the 13 May and

I will go to AYIA NAPA and after some days coming back from AYIA NAPA to PAPHOS .

Can you please kindly let me know the better way to go from

Paphos Airport to Ayia Napa,are there some Buses services and let me know about it !?

To take a Taxi it will be too expensive for me,they ask 130 euro for just 1 way !
      I thank you very much in advance for the usefull Informations that you can send to me !

If you also need some Info about Florence-Italy- just ask me I will be glad also to Help You !
      Welcome to visite my beautiful city FIRENZE-Florence-ITALIA !
      Tullio

14 Answers Apr 28, 2013 at 8:11 PM
    • going to paphos for 2 weeks, 22nd september

Paphos Feb 19, 2013 at 4:06 AM

just wanted to get an idea of how busy it will be as we are getting married over there. Staying in the fishing village of the Holiday Village Aliathon. any help appreciated :)

6 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 1:26 AM
    • About Paphos

Paphos Jan 2, 2013 at 3:18 PM

In February we are going to Paphos for a month, will the weather be reasonable and will we be able to do a lot of sightseeing? And will it be easy to get to Nicosia. Thanks

2 Answers Jan 27, 2013 at 7:37 AM
    • Paphos busy in October?

Paphos Aug 21, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Will paphos be busy in October? And is there much nightlife out there plz?

2 Answers Sep 3, 2012 at 10:35 AM
    • denisemargf's Profile Photo

Troodos trip

Paphos District Aug 20, 2012 at 4:29 AM

Hello Again !

Im thinking of going to the Troodos mountain area in a car, any tips of where to visit where the roads arent to treacherous !!! Also is the wine festival worth a visit ? Last question where in Paphos can you recommend authentic cypriot food . :)

3 Answers Dec 4, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Taxi fares

Paphos District Aug 20, 2012 at 3:54 AM

Hi Im travelling to Paphos next week to Tomb of the kings road, how much is the taxi fare and how long does it take? Also I want to hire a car for a couple of days anyone have any tips of where to go for a good deal.. :)

3 Answers Sep 4, 2012 at 2:53 PM
    • debemaks's Profile Photo

Stay in Paphos and Day trip to Kyrenia

Paphos Jul 12, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Dear all, in August I'll be flying to Paphos with my wife and we will stay in Capital Coast Resort in Paphos. We would like to go with motorbike or car (it depends if we will be able to find at least a 200cc scooter to rent) around the island, and I would like to pay a visit to Kyrenia / Girne in a day tour.
      Do you know if it is possible to cross the border in Nicosia or nearby to go to Kyrenia with a rented car/scooter? I read about insurances not valid, bargains at borders and so on. Any advice is warmly welcomed! Thank you very much!

Maks

Read more: VT Forum temporarily unavailable

9 Answers Jul 16, 2012 at 4:59 AM
    • Sundowner Bar, Kato, Paphos.

Paphos May 28, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Have heard really good reports about nice owners being very welcoming. Also it seems the food is exellent. Can you also stay there? or is there a website address.
      Thanks.

1 Answer May 28, 2012 at 8:51 AM
    • dizzyden's Profile Photo

Prices

Paphos May 25, 2012 at 5:33 AM

Hi everyone, going to paphos in September for 2 weeks self catering and what are the prices of the local beers food and wine in bars and restaurants ?? Cheers!

• loobyloo1958's Profile Photo

Any good snorkelling?

Paphos District Apr 23, 2012 at 7:18 AM

Hi
      I'm going to Paphos in June and was wondering whether to pack my snorkel and fins. Does anyone know if there is anywhere to snorkel in and around Paphos.
      Thanks

3 Answers May 11, 2012 at 6:23 AM

Price of food and drink

Paphos District Sep 25, 2011 at 12:59 AM

Hi, We are thinking of going to Paphos next year but have been told its quite expensive to eat and drink. Is there a local beer as we like a glass or two !!! We have just returned from Portugal and the local brew is between 1.50 and 3 euros for a large one and 1.50 to 2.50 for a bottle. The wine is also very reasonable as you would expect from a wine producing company !! Restaurants on average charge around 12 euros for a set 3 course meal, we like to eat the local food when we are on holiday and the average is 10 to 15 euros for a main.

2 Answers Oct 14, 2011 at 6:19 AM
    • Christmas and New Year

Paphos Aug 29, 2011 at 4:15 AM

Having lived in Corfu for 5 years and experienced the very wet winter climate, we were thinking of going to Paphos for a month this year. Although have visited Cyprus many times, never at this time of year. Went once one February for six weeks and the weather was very mixed (didn't spoil it though). Can anyone tell us please if things are open December/January and if we go self-catering will we be able to book somewhere to eat over the festive season (not worried about English food - prefer Cypriot). Any help and guidance would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance

3 Answers Aug 29, 2011 at 8:59 AM
    • Bus from Paphos Airport to the coral bay

Paphos Jul 10, 2011 at 11:42 AM

A friend of mine is flying to Paphos and then wants to get to the Coral Bay.
      Is there a bus from the airport to the coral bay? Any help please?

1 Answer Jul 10, 2011 at 11:44 AM
    • seanmccurry's Profile Photo

Airport Taxi

Paphos District Jun 3, 2011 at 6:35 AM

Hi all,

What is the price for a cab from the airport to the port in Paphos please. What is the paphiessa Hotel like we are going early June.

Cheers

Sean

1 Answer Jun 3, 2011 at 8:18 PM
    • paphos whats it like

Paphos Jun 2, 2011 at 12:29 AM

lookign go paphos with are daughter who is 2 and half just wondering is there much for her to do there?any info on trips we could do be great

3 Answers Jun 4, 2011 at 9:18 PM