change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• taurean_traveller's Profile Photo

Summer season work

Ayia Napa Apr 7, 2014 at 8:34 AM

My stepdaughter would like to find out about summer work in Ayia Napa,eg Promotional,Bar work etc etc.
      Anyone have any info regarding reputable agencies in Ayia Napa/Cyprus for this type of work?

Or at least where to start
      Thanks

more
    • Are there Taxis at Strovilia?

Famagusta Apr 6, 2014 at 5:41 AM

If we walk across the border at the Strovilia Checkpoint, is it possible to find taxis waiting there to take you into Famagusta city centre? If not, how do we get a taxi to pick us up. We don't fancy the long walk into Famagusta!!! Thanks.

more
    • Vasilina's Profile Photo

How to get from Ayia Napa to Omodos by bus?

Cyprus Mar 21, 2014 at 4:12 AM

I'm going to Cyprus soon and I'd like to know how to get to some places by bus. I will stay in Ayia Napa. First, I'd like to go to Omodos village, so if somebody knows how to get from Ayia Napa to Omodos by bus, please tell me. Will it take a long time to be there? Thanks in advance :))

more
    • Local maps etc

Ayia Napa Apr 2, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Hi i live in England and i am so looking forward to coming to Nissi Beach in August can anyone tell me where in advance i can get maps sent to me at home .. Many thanks as i want to start planning my holiday now

more
    • smoking. legal?

Protaras Mar 20, 2014 at 2:04 PM

is it legal to smoke indoors? hotels and pubs.?

more
    • ray-ray1716's Profile Photo

Advice for my Paphos Trip

by ray-ray1716 Online Now Sep 12, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Hey. I would like someone to help me out since it is my first trip to Paphos. What are the crazy clubs and bars/pubs you can go to and have so much fun, like partying, drinking and meeting people.

I appreciate any genuine advice

Ray

3 Answers Sep 27, 2013 at 7:46 AM
    • Travelling alone

by yummy_mummy87 Online Now Aug 13, 2013 at 4:07 PM

I want to take my 3 year old daughter on holiday to paphos in september. Im 25 and a single parent so rather nervous as this will be the first time i will b travelling abroad alone. will i be safe??? we will be staying at an all inclusive hotel so no real need to leave the grounds but i would like to be able to go to coral bay. any advice please????/

1 Answer Aug 13, 2013 at 9:01 PM
    • money

by cazjohnston Online Now Jul 23, 2013 at 2:48 AM

What's the exchange rate like just now in Paphos? Its pretty poor in Scotland just now at 1.13.

1 Answer Jul 24, 2013 at 8:01 AM
    • info on kato area

by weekk Online Now Jun 28, 2013 at 6:08 AM

hi im goin to be traveling to kato, paphos next july/aug for my best friends wedding x I wondering if its better to stay in a villa so self catering or stay in a hotel half board? what are prices like once im there if we went self catering? eg 3 course meal, drinks etc xx please help lol xx thaks in advance xxx

1 Answer Jun 28, 2013 at 11:18 AM
    • Villa or Apartment wanted to rent late Sept to late Dec

by scubydooz Online Now May 8, 2013 at 5:11 AM

I'm looking to rent a furnished villa or apartment around Kato Paphos from the 23/9/13 to 23/12/13. The agents I've tried want to rent for 12 months or by the week, which is too expensive. I'm looking for 2/3 bedrooms with pool, and would consider all areas around Kato Paphos except Universal. My budget is up to 650 euros per month. Occupants are all pensionable age, so no noisy parties, myself and wife would be there all the period, and we're fit. With visits from relatives steep hills and steps could be a problem for one visitor, but not insurmountable. Anyone need to let out their property?

5 Answers Nov 27, 2013 at 5:49 AM
    • yesitaly's Profile Photo

Bus from Paphos Airport to Ayia Napa ???

by yesitaly Online Now Apr 15, 2013 at 2:59 AM

CIAO Hello from Italy !

I will arrive at PAPHOS Airport at about 02.30p.m the 13 May and

I will go to AYIA NAPA and after some days coming back from AYIA NAPA to PAPHOS .

Can you please kindly let me know the better way to go from

Paphos Airport to Ayia Napa,are there some Buses services and let me know about it !?

To take a Taxi it will be too expensive for me,they ask 130 euro for just 1 way !
      I thank you very much in advance for the usefull Informations that you can send to me !

If you also need some Info about Florence-Italy- just ask me I will be glad also to Help You !
      Welcome to visite my beautiful city FIRENZE-Florence-ITALIA !
      Tullio

14 Answers Apr 28, 2013 at 8:11 PM
    • going to paphos for 2 weeks, 22nd september

by daly89 Online Now Feb 19, 2013 at 4:06 AM

just wanted to get an idea of how busy it will be as we are getting married over there. Staying in the fishing village of the Holiday Village Aliathon. any help appreciated :)

6 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 1:26 AM
    • About Paphos

by frankie36 Online Now Jan 2, 2013 at 3:18 PM

In February we are going to Paphos for a month, will the weather be reasonable and will we be able to do a lot of sightseeing? And will it be easy to get to Nicosia. Thanks

2 Answers Jan 27, 2013 at 7:37 AM
    • Paphos busy in October?

by Adam2303 Online Now Aug 21, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Will paphos be busy in October? And is there much nightlife out there plz?

2 Answers Sep 3, 2012 at 10:35 AM
    • debemaks's Profile Photo

Stay in Paphos and Day trip to Kyrenia

by debemaks Online Now Jul 12, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Dear all, in August I'll be flying to Paphos with my wife and we will stay in Capital Coast Resort in Paphos. We would like to go with motorbike or car (it depends if we will be able to find at least a 200cc scooter to rent) around the island, and I would like to pay a visit to Kyrenia / Girne in a day tour.
      Do you know if it is possible to cross the border in Nicosia or nearby to go to Kyrenia with a rented car/scooter? I read about insurances not valid, bargains at borders and so on. Any advice is warmly welcomed! Thank you very much!

Maks

Read more: VT Forum temporarily unavailable

9 Answers Jul 16, 2012 at 4:59 AM
    • Sundowner Bar, Kato, Paphos.

by Scotia54 Online Now May 28, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Have heard really good reports about nice owners being very welcoming. Also it seems the food is exellent. Can you also stay there? or is there a website address.
      Thanks.

1 Answer May 28, 2012 at 8:51 AM
    • dizzyden's Profile Photo

Prices

by dizzyden Online Now May 25, 2012 at 5:33 AM

Hi everyone, going to paphos in September for 2 weeks self catering and what are the prices of the local beers food and wine in bars and restaurants ?? Cheers!

• Christmas and New Year

by melflint Online Now Aug 29, 2011 at 4:15 AM

Having lived in Corfu for 5 years and experienced the very wet winter climate, we were thinking of going to Paphos for a month this year. Although have visited Cyprus many times, never at this time of year. Went once one February for six weeks and the weather was very mixed (didn't spoil it though). Can anyone tell us please if things are open December/January and if we go self-catering will we be able to book somewhere to eat over the festive season (not worried about English food - prefer Cypriot). Any help and guidance would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance

3 Answers Aug 29, 2011 at 8:59 AM
    • Bus from Paphos Airport to the coral bay

by RaulPaula Online Now Jul 10, 2011 at 11:42 AM

A friend of mine is flying to Paphos and then wants to get to the Coral Bay.
      Is there a bus from the airport to the coral bay? Any help please?

1 Answer Jul 10, 2011 at 11:44 AM
    • paphos whats it like

by markhughes80 Online Now Jun 2, 2011 at 12:29 AM

lookign go paphos with are daughter who is 2 and half just wondering is there much for her to do there?any info on trips we could do be great

3 Answers Jun 4, 2011 at 9:18 PM
    • cost of food and drink

by markhughes80 Online Now May 31, 2011 at 5:58 AM

hi looking go to paphos staying in kato paphos area can anyone tell me what is average price or meal and pint in resturants and food in supermarkets.just come back from tenerife and average pint was 1euro50 and can of coke 1euro 50 in pubs and 0.30cents for own brand beer(330ml can) and 0.60cents for 2litre of own brand pop in supermarkets and half rost chicken bout 5euros 50 in resturants are the prices smillar or bit more expensive.any info be much appreciated

3 Answers Jun 1, 2011 at 9:13 PM
    • Holiday with wheelchair

by odulatir Online Now May 17, 2011 at 4:45 AM

Later this year we intend to spent our holiday in Cyprus.
      Being disabled-wheelchairuser- I am searching for companies where I can rent a mobility scooter to move around?
      Any suggestions / advice?
      Has somebody already experience on this item.
      What is there to visit in Cyprus which is accessible with wheelchair?

Thanks in advance

1 Answer May 17, 2011 at 7:56 AM
    • cost of local beer? nightlife?

by phabos11 Online Now Apr 21, 2011 at 2:36 AM

will be travelling too phabos in june just wondering what the price of a local beer will be as budjet holiday and also what the nightlife will be like as it will be my birthday on one the days so should i travel out of the area?? thanks

3 Answers Apr 23, 2011 at 8:25 AM
    • Hungry For A Curry

by ria123 Online Now Apr 19, 2011 at 8:46 PM

If anyone knows of a superb Indian restaurant away from the tourist trap i would be delighted to hear from you. Both my partner and myself are addicted to this spicy hot delight and are looking for something a little more special without the noise of drunken yobs.

1 Answer Apr 21, 2011 at 10:19 AM
    • Travelling to the North

by sallyann1983 Online Now Feb 19, 2011 at 6:08 AM

Hi We are spending 2 weeks in August in Paphos, but I have a good friend who lives In TRNC, and I would like to meet up with her.I have a few questions I need help with please
      Is it easy to drive from Paphos to Kyrenia, if I can get a hire company who will allow it?
      Can I get transport from Paphos to Nicosia easily,so I could walk over the border and meet my friend on foot?
      Answers to these questions will help us decide the best way to go
      Many Thanks

2 Answers Feb 24, 2011 at 10:44 PM
    • Wedding in Paphos

by josephine60 Online Now Oct 24, 2010 at 6:35 AM

Could anyone please tell me how far it is from Pioneer Beach Hotel and Aegean Village go Preya (spelling not correct) town hall. Going for Daughter's wedding and would like to know beforehand how long it takes to get there and how much by taxi

1 Answer Oct 24, 2010 at 6:55 AM
    • paphos bus serice

by jackien Online Now Sep 7, 2010 at 8:25 AM

Does anyone know if there is a public bus from Paphos airport to the harbour area of Paphos? We are visiting Paphos from 6/11/2010. Many thanks Jackie

6 Answers Mar 23, 2011 at 5:47 AM
    • best place to buy euro's please?

by lgys15653 Online Now Aug 13, 2010 at 1:12 AM

hi just wondered where the best place to buy euros would be the uk or on resort? in the uk the exchange rate is about 1.17 euro to the pound just wondered if its any better in paphos? many thanks steve.
      ps i posted before about the location of our apts and thanks for the replys very helpful. just wondered how much a bottle of keo is in a bar, and can anyone recommend a place to eat near the new york apts please. this is a very budget holiday as we are come for a wedding and got roped into coming so not much time to save for it. thanks for any help that you can give

10 Answers Jan 27, 2011 at 2:06 PM
    • all the listings seem dated but here goes can anyone help with bus routes,timetables for 2010

by lgys15653 Online Now Aug 10, 2010 at 3:31 AM

hi going to paphos for a wedding in august 2010 we are staying in apts new york i have been told that they are near bar street if that helps anyone, the wedding is somewhere near the harbour area about a mile to mile and a half away. would like to know which bus to catch and when they run and when they stop and the cost. many thanks for any help you can give.
      ps in case we miss last bus does anyone know the rates that taxis use are they a set fee per mile as in the uk?

4 Answers Aug 10, 2010 at 10:50 AM
    • Holidays with child

by Trudiinnes Online Now May 27, 2010 at 2:01 AM

Looking to visit Paphos in June. Has Paphos got a sandy beach, safe for a 2yr old?
      Any hotel recommendations?

3 Answers Jun 5, 2010 at 9:25 AM
    • coming on own in May

by shevnorwich Online Now Apr 13, 2010 at 12:09 PM

hwy - have a load of holiday to use up so have been told its a good place to go - like to go on tours or lye by pool during day but like bars late into night - can you suggest hotels that are safe within walking distance of everything please? thanks Siobhan

9 Answers Apr 26, 2010 at 10:03 PM
    • Venue for a wedding reception in Paphos

by annieash Online Now Feb 21, 2010 at 9:05 AM

Does anyone know of a nice restaurant in Paphos where we could have a meal/reception for my sons wedding in September.

Thanks

2 Answers May 7, 2010 at 2:58 AM
    • PeteG's Profile Photo

Car rental

by PeteG Online Now Feb 18, 2010 at 5:55 AM

Can anyone recommend a decent but reasonably priced car rental firm in Paphos please? I can get a list of them from google, but would prefer to use a firm that comes recommended.

Thanks very much.

Peter

7 Answers Dec 23, 2010 at 12:52 AM
    • PAPHOS IN DECEMBER...ADVICE NEEDED

by WELSHWINK Online Now Sep 22, 2009 at 11:27 AM

Hi everyone..im going to Paphos at the end of november/first week of december for a week with my boyfriend. We want a quiet relaxing break to recharge our batteries, but im not sure what the weather will be like or whether or not there will be many restaurants or bars open as we are planning to do self catering. can anyone help or suggest a hotel or area. I dont even mind going to another part of Cyprus as we are flying to Larnaca but can easily change our plans. thanks very much...

11 Answers May 7, 2010 at 9:21 AM
    • bedding

by troutdale Online Now Sep 10, 2009 at 1:14 PM

Where in paphos or any other part of cyprus will I be able to buy a bed mattress topper?

4 Answers May 7, 2010 at 3:04 AM