change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Accommodation on Perhentian islands

Malaysia Jun 29, 2015 at 6:11 AM

Hi all,
      We're a couple that has been around southeast asia backpacking for years, however we've been back in the UK for awhile so now when we're going back we'd like to relax a bit more. We have a tight budget as we've decided to go in to full-time studies as mature students so need any help available to find comfortable accommodation at a good price on the Perhenthian. We had our first valentine together on Kecil and want relive that feeling a bit but don't mind if it's there or on Besar. As we're going in high season this time we're not sure if we dare turning up without booking, first holiday in three years and sleeping under a tree does not sound ideal...

We would appreciate any help, advice, recommendations and thoughts on if we'd be playing Russian roulette by not booking in advance

Many Thanks

Elin

more
    • 1 day taxi service in Port Dickson

Port Dickson Jun 19, 2015 at 12:44 AM

Hi, I am travelling with 4 adult and 1 kid and my hotel is located at Lexis Hibiscus.

May I know the rate for

1) 1 day service around Port Dickson. (1pm-9pm)

2) Hotel to Teluk Kemang (2way)

3) Hotel to Oceanic Mall (2way)

4) Any recommended taxi number?

more
    • AmrD's Profile Photo

Travel agency

Kota Kinabalu Jun 22, 2015 at 12:09 AM

Hi all
      I'll travel to kota kinabalu and stay there around 5 N, I want to do a lot of activities there diving, canopy, rafting, and river cruise and other activities if i have time.
      I don't know what is the best option for me whether to check travel agency (I found very high prices), or handle it alone but I afraid to waste my time, or hiring driver?

more
    • How much I should pay for bus?

Kuala Lumpur Jul 1, 2015 at 12:38 PM

How much I should pay for bus?

more
    • Singapore to Taman Negara

Taman Negara Jun 9, 2015 at 9:21 PM

Does anyone know of a bus/taxi service that goes from Singapore/Johor Bahru to Jerantut/Kuala Tahan? The jungle train is currently out of service due to the floods last year.

more
    • lahjee's Profile Photo

Any motorbike rental shops in Kuching?

Kuching Jun 18, 2015 at 1:47 AM

I'm going to spend 5 days in Kuching, want to rent a motorbike, but cannot find any updated info online. Are there any motorbike rental shops downtown? Location and rates? Many Thanks!

more
    • How much I should pay for bus?

Kuala Lumpur Jul 1, 2015 at 12:38 PM

How much I should pay for bus?

more
    • Safety Measures and recommendations for shopping

Kuala Lumpur Jul 2, 2015 at 10:46 PM

I am traveling to KL in Aug with 2 of my friends. Any safety measures to take note and recommendation for tourist attraction?

more
    • mccaw's Profile Photo

Taxi fare from KLIA

Malaysia Jun 9, 2015 at 7:17 PM

Hi, I will be going to Malaysia, mainly staying in KL for two weeks in this July.

I have been to KL several times, it's almost two years since I visit there.

So, I want to know what is the standard taxi fare from KLIA to say Bukit Bintang for two adults?

more
    • Connecting Flight

Kuala Lumpur Jun 8, 2015 at 6:09 PM

I have a connecting flight in KLIA to Dubai. How does connecting flights work? What do I have to do when I reach KLIA? It's my first time so step-by-step reply would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

more
    • AmrD's Profile Photo

best way of transportation in KL

Kuala Lumpur Jun 22, 2015 at 12:00 AM

Hi guys
      I'll travel to KL in July, I'll stay in hostel in golden triangle, it will be near to Petronas twin tower, I want to go Sunway aqua park and Batu caves, what is the best way of transportation buses or metro??
      Thanks allll

more
    • Budget multiple rooms or family accomodation nearest Pasar Siti Khadijah, 16-21 Sept 2015

Kota Baharu Jun 20, 2015 at 7:12 PM

We need 2 rooms to accomodate 5 adults & 2 children(3 yrs, 8 yrs), check in 16/09/2015 checkout 21/09/2015.
      Please provide information on price per std room per night and walking distance of each of the following hotels to Pasar Siti Khadijah: 1. Khalifa Suites & apartments 2. Sabrina Court 3. Trade Centre Apts. 4. Tune Hotel 5. Flora Place hotel 6. Ridel Hotel 7. One Station Hotel 8. Dynasty 9. Habib Boutique Hotel 10. Sutera Inn

WHICH WOULD YOU RECOMMEND?

more
    • Send us there n back to KL

by Teamas Online Now Nov 13, 2011 at 10:54 AM

Hi , need to hire a driver to send 8 of us from KL airport to Pantai Remis Perak. From 30/12/11 2pm and fetch us back 31/12/11 morning . Need to confirm before we book air tickets , we are there to attend wedding dinner. Please help anyone !!!

• Hotel Lam Seng

by soofun Online Now May 16, 2010 at 8:00 AM

I would like book a room at hotel Lam Seng, can give me the Telephone number for me to make a booking.
      Thanks!

2 Answers May 25, 2010 at 10:28 PM