change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Snorkeling package

by samnicole Online Now Jan 30, 2008 at 1:20 AM

hi,

Does anybody have an idea, about snorkeling package just for a group of 7-10 people.

Thank you

2 Answers Jan 30, 2008 at 10:06 PM
    • simply_owen's Profile Photo

going to alona beach public transpo

by simply_owen Online Now Jan 25, 2008 at 7:10 PM

hi,,

what mode of transporation can we use going to alona beach from tagbilaran city? there are 5 of us... are there jeepneys there that has panglao route from the city? how much? or can taxis there accomodate 5 pax and also how much is the meter rate?

1 Answer Jan 27, 2008 at 6:00 PM
    • simply_owen's Profile Photo

Alona Beach Resorts --- help plssssssss

by simply_owen Online Now Jan 23, 2008 at 12:45 PM

i know that there are lot of beach resorts along alona beach... do they accomodate tourist who would just like to stay the whole day on their resort along the beach for picnic and swimming? do they have these cottages for us to rent and use? we are not actually going to check in their hotels or rooms cause in the afternoon were just going to leave the resort... cottages along the beach is enough for us for the whole day swimming..... anybody knows what resort offers this? how much is the entrance per person and also the cottage rate?

thanks a lot guys

2 Answers Feb 2, 2008 at 7:09 AM
    • comparison between Alona Kew & Alona Tropical

by Ronnz Online Now Jan 22, 2008 at 11:31 AM

HI,

Can anyone help me one what are the comparison between the two resort alona kew and alona tropical when its comes to accommodations and service. I see that the price varies a little bet.
      I have been looking to this 2 resorts but cant make up my mind on which one to choice.
      I know there are people here in VT have seen or been to these resort, hoping you can give me any idea. Any information will relaly help.

Thank you.

1 Answer Feb 22, 2008 at 12:53 AM
    • any cheap overnight stay in dumaluan?

by bluelace Online Now Jan 14, 2008 at 11:11 PM

Hi All!!! I find this forum very helpful. I am planning to have an island tour on my first day in Bohol and I'm looking for a cheap accommodation for 1 night in Dumaluan. I can't find one on the net. Is it ok if I just look for a place in Dumaluan after my island tour? Or should I book as early as possible? I found Citadel Alona to be the cheapest but it's in Alona. Is it too far from Dumaluan? Thanks for all your help :)

12 Answers Jan 17, 2008 at 2:44 AM
    • Accommodation

by samnicole Online Now Jan 10, 2008 at 4:50 PM

Hi,

Can anyone help me on which one is a good place to stay, I mean nice surroundings and lovely beach front, good service, clean and reasonable price wise. Not too expensive as we are going to bring my family with us, we may be a group of 6-8. These is my husband first visit to bohol, so I want it a memorable for him, to see lovely places in pinas.

Any suggestion, recommendation and ideas on the following resort or other resort you may recommend are very much appreciated.

Alona Tropical resort
      Bohol Beach club
      alona kew resort

Thanks alot and looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

2 Answers Feb 22, 2008 at 12:55 AM
    • kegler747's Profile Photo

Transportation from Tagbilaran pier to Panglao resorts

by kegler747 Online Now Jan 4, 2008 at 8:07 AM

Hello everybody

Me and my friend will be arriving in Tagbilaran pier from Cebu. Just want to ask want are our options for transportation to reach Alona Kew Resort in Panglao. We don't mind riding in a private car, van, jeepney or even a tricycle. How much should we expect to spend to reach our resort.

Thanks!

1 Answer Jan 5, 2008 at 7:31 AM
    • crewrower's Profile Photo

Tawala

by crewrower Online Now Dec 19, 2007 at 2:15 AM

In terms of distance/convenience to Alona Beach, how bad is it to stay in Tawala?

2 Answers Jan 5, 2008 at 7:32 AM
    • guo_mei_xin's Profile Photo

different beach in panglao island

by guo_mei_xin Online Now Dec 16, 2007 at 2:14 AM

what are the different beach in bohol? (kindly specify for me if it's public beach of private beach, thank you =) ) all i know is the alone beach.

Dumaluan beach - is this public or private beach? any feedback on this place?
      Panglao island nature resort - is this public or private beach? any feedback
      on this place?
      Alona Beach - for February 1st-2nd week, is the beach crowded?

I'm planning to go around next February 1st or 2nd week. Is the weather okay or it's too cold for me to hang around the beach. My target is to stay in a resort that has a private beach (public beach is okay, but I hope it won't be that crowded) and a good place to relax. I don't care if the resort has no party bars.

5 Answers Dec 19, 2007 at 5:58 PM
    • miyolescano's Profile Photo

Restaurants in Dumaluan

by miyolescano Online Now Dec 13, 2007 at 12:52 AM

Guys, we're staying at bohol beach club (bbc) this coming january 2008. other than the restaurant/s inside bbc, are there other restaurants in dumaluan beach? can you recomend a restaurant or some place to dine there? thanks

2 Answers Dec 18, 2007 at 1:36 AM
    • shmel's Profile Photo

Alona Kew Courts

by shmel Online Now Dec 7, 2007 at 1:17 AM

Thanks a lot for the replies, guys. Just read on some travel agencies' sites that there's also a tennis court at Alona Kew. Has anyone seen it there? I guess Alona Kew is closer to Alona Palm than Bohol Divers Resort?

Best regards!!!

1 Answer Dec 10, 2007 at 8:53 PM
    • shmel's Profile Photo

Bohol Divers Resort

by shmel Online Now Nov 29, 2007 at 11:42 PM

Hello,

I found on the net that there's a tennis court at Bohol Divers Resort. Is this true? And can non-residents use it? We're planning to stay at Alona Palm, but they don't have a tennis court there. How far is Bohol Divers Resort from Alona Palm?

Thanks a lot and cheers.

1 Answer Dec 5, 2007 at 4:48 AM
    • lovelynocturn's Profile Photo

comment pls....

by lovelynocturn Online Now Nov 10, 2007 at 3:53 PM

any comments on paragayo resort?i've heard it's the new resort in panglao.okay a dito magstay? thanks

3 Answers Feb 13, 2008 at 3:12 AM
    • Budget Accoms late Jan

by Islandlad Online Now Nov 7, 2007 at 3:07 AM

Hi,

Very interested to learn details of Budget Accom's...We are a family of 3 who like sailng small boats and plan to stay on Panglao(Alona or ?)..Late Jan 0/8..It will be our first trip there, so any tips/info very much appreciated, also does anyone have any details on accomodations run by Hans & Merla ?..Can reply direct to galloconnect@hotmail.com

Much appreciated

Thanks - John

1 Answer Jan 5, 2008 at 7:38 AM
    • maic17's Profile Photo

Bohol Divers Resort, Panglao

by maic17 Online Now Sep 26, 2007 at 8:56 PM

Hi! My friend and I are planning to go to panglao, bohol on Oct.19-21. and another friend of mine suggested that we go to Bohol divers resort in panglao, does anyone know about this resort? do you think this is a good option for staying in Panglao? I really have no idea about this resort.

Thanks in advance for your replies! :)

10 Answers Nov 14, 2007 at 9:39 PM
    • maic17's Profile Photo

Panglao, Bohol accommodation & tour

by maic17 Online Now Sep 26, 2007 at 8:44 PM

Hi! can anyone suggest a room accommodation at panglao, bohol that is only Php1,000.00 below preferably beachfront for two pax? my friend and i are planning to stay there on Oct.19-21 to unwind. this is our first time to go there and we are on a tight budget. also do you know any contact person who could give us a good rate, for the countryside tour, airport-hotel-airport transfer, island hopping, snokling, etc.?

All your replies will be very much appreciated! :-)

4 Answers Oct 4, 2007 at 2:18 AM
    • Dumaluan or Alona?

by thirsty_traveller14 Online Now Sep 25, 2007 at 12:03 AM

Hi Everyone!

This forum is very helpful. Some of my questions were already answered just by reading the posts. I have some more though. Hope to hear from everyone as it will be my first time in Bohol this November. We're still choosing where to stay, resort in Alona or Dumaluan? Please give your feedback about these two beaches.

If we stay at Bohol Beach Club, how do we get to Alona Beach? What's the cheapest mode of transpo and how far it is from Bohol Beach Club?

Thanks in advance! :)

3 Answers Oct 4, 2007 at 2:24 AM
    • budget trip!!

by kiansk Online Now Sep 11, 2007 at 5:58 AM

heyah der!!! any1 tell me... wer is da best place(accomodation.,but cheap,...)
      a nice tourist guide.. thankx

7 Answers Nov 14, 2007 at 1:45 AM
    • rogue80's Profile Photo

Panglao on a Budget

by rogue80 Online Now Sep 6, 2007 at 5:19 PM

Hi!We are planning to go to panglao this january for holiday. Can somebody suggest comfy resorts with swimming pool (just in case the sun is too hot to go to the beach ;-))our budget is around 1000-1500php if thats possible...

Thanks a lot!!!

5 Answers Sep 24, 2007 at 2:29 AM
    • sunnyshiney's Profile Photo

budget trip

by sunnyshiney Online Now Aug 18, 2007 at 10:34 AM

hi all,

based on the forum discussions, i think playa blanca is a good resort to stay at. i'm yet to give them a call this week. now, i need help on tour packages. does anyone know packages for the cheapest day (countryside: chocolate hills, tarsier, loboc river) and sea (dolphin watching) tours? how much will the total cost be? what does it include?

any help will be greatly appreciated! travel date is august 31-september 2.

thanks!

9 Answers Oct 2, 2007 at 4:05 AM
    • help..

by arnarn Online Now Aug 16, 2007 at 8:52 PM

My friends and I are planning to go to bohol on october 21-23. We're on a tight budget and we're trying to look for a resort or house that could accomodate 20 people. Sana lower than 1k per person for 3 days 2 nyts na. ok din sana kung beach front or walking distance lng. Sana may marecommend kau. =) Hope to hear from you guys soon. And last question, ok ba sa alona beach sa october?

3 Answers Oct 5, 2007 at 2:38 AM
    • Pls help

by crazykikaylen Online Now Aug 13, 2007 at 3:22 AM

I am working abroad and planning to go to Bohol with my family on Jan-11-14 next year when I take my vacation leave. Can anyone give me suggestions on where to stay? I've checked Bohol Beach Club and the place is great but is quite expensive so I want to know if my money would be really worth in staying there. Otherwise, can anyone suggest other places to stay? Thanks =)

7 Answers Sep 8, 2007 at 12:59 AM
    • One day trip only

by ellicec Online Now Aug 10, 2007 at 10:23 AM

A really impulsive trip, my friends and I just felt like going to Panglao (4 in all). We don't really have a plan yet so we NEED help. We're leaving from cebu later at 6am on ocean jet and we're goin back the same day at 5.30pm. What can you suggest? Thanks.
      Is it still possible to visit the other spots like choco hills, loboc river, bee farm, etc. with that timeframe? Hope someone responds asap!
      We like the adventure so we're game for anything. :0

6 Answers Aug 12, 2007 at 9:23 PM
    • PLaya Blanca contacts

by didipaterno Online Now Aug 4, 2007 at 9:34 PM

Hi there!

Anybody got contacts to Playa Blanca resort?

Thanks!

1 Answer Aug 13, 2007 at 8:11 AM
    • Alona Kew Resort

by IanIreland Online Now Jul 23, 2007 at 1:50 PM

Hi!!
      My family are coming to Panglao next March 2008 ... 2 adults & 2 kids.
      We have looked at most of the resorts on Panglao, and the Alona Kew resort looks quite nice ... Has anyone been there & if yes, what is it like?
      We are looking at beachfront accommodation ... Is this near the pool/restaurant etc.?
      What about mosquitoes & sea urchins? Is the beach ok for kids?
      Thanks for any advice/help/sugestions!
      Ian

2 Answers Sep 18, 2007 at 6:05 PM
    • gracem's Profile Photo

Citadel alona Inn

by gracem Online Now Jul 19, 2007 at 8:35 PM

Hello,

My friends and I are planning to Bohol this end of September. Does anyone know contact nos. for Citadel Inn. Or any hotels, our budget is 500-1000 only. Within Panglao or near beaches. We're 4 pax.

Many Thanks...

3 Answers Oct 5, 2007 at 2:19 AM
    • myls's Profile Photo

Looking for an affordable place to stay in Bohol

by myls Online Now Jul 18, 2007 at 10:16 PM

Need your help. Could anyone recommend an affordable place in Bohol? My friends and I we're planning to visit Bohol on Sept. Our budget is 500-1000 pesos per nyt good for 4 people, fan or aircon, near the beach or walking distance at the beach. Please give me a contact number where I can personally call her/him.

2 Answers Sep 24, 2007 at 2:25 AM
    • OOPS! Bar

by Adventurous_Soul Online Now Jun 27, 2007 at 8:34 PM

does any have a landline number for OOPS?! thanx!

• best but cheap resorts in ALONA Beach

by Adventurous_Soul Online Now Jun 27, 2007 at 6:30 PM

It's my first time going to Bohol next month and i couldn't decide where to stay. My budget is only P1,000 - P800 per night. Which is better BOHOL DIVER's or ALONA TROPICAL?! i only want to rent a fan room. Please help! if you guy's have pictures of the rooms please let me know. Thank you!

3 Answers Jul 19, 2007 at 6:36 PM
    • best but cheap resorts

by Adventurous_Soul Online Now Jun 27, 2007 at 6:28 PM

It's my first time going to Bohol next month and i couldn't decide where to stay. My budget is only P1,000 - P800 per night. Which is better BOHOL DIVER's or ALONA TROPICAL?! i only want to rent a fan room. Please help! if you guy's have pictures of the rooms please let me know. Thank you!

1 Answer Jun 27, 2007 at 6:40 PM