Panglao Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Safety after earthquake n typhoon

by anjillee Online Now Dec 5, 2013 at 3:55 AM

We have planned to be in Panglao in 2 weeks time with our infant son. Is it still safe to go in terms of infrastructure, electricity, water, etc? Or best to change our plans?

4 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 7:02 AM
    • contact for tricycle

by uffizi Online Now Mar 16, 2013 at 9:21 PM

any tricycle driver mobile number I can use when staying on panglao island? I will be there for 9 days and will be handy to get one.

3 Answers Mar 17, 2013 at 5:31 AM
    • Torn between the two?

by ruth5ace Online Now Sep 6, 2011 at 11:42 AM

My husband and i will be travelling to Bohol this December as my birthday gift to him.We love to travel a lot! specially the beach! its our first time in bohol and we want to get a resort accommodation that has value for money.I've checked several hotels/resort and these two hotels/resort caught my attention: ALONA VIDA/COCO VIDA resort and LOST HORIZON RESORT.If there's anyone who's been in these hotels, pls feel free to comment.Which one should we choose?thanks in advance

4 Answers Oct 9, 2013 at 8:04 PM
    • jam_631's Profile Photo

BBC or PINR?

by jam_631 Online Now Apr 21, 2011 at 8:39 AM

We are planning on having a day tour in either bohol beach club or panglao island nature resort. which is a better choice?

3 Answers Oct 9, 2013 at 8:44 PM
    • First time in Bohol

by caringkeng Online Now Apr 15, 2011 at 6:01 PM

I've heard a lot of good comments about Bohol. I'm interested to stay in Panglao and have good accommodation but affordable. It must be good for 2persons and would like to stay there for 3days and 2nights. Bee farm is a good choice, they said. Do you agree with me? Please help me..

3 Answers Oct 9, 2013 at 8:45 PM
    • Scuba Diving

by kiaraelluna Online Now Jun 16, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Who should I contact if I want to go Scuba Diving and how much will it cost me? I'm going to Panglao on the 28th:)

2 Answers Jun 18, 2010 at 3:39 AM
    • Panglao Island Tour

by jhed03 Online Now Sep 24, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Hi, im going to bohol on Oct. 17-19. i just want to ask for a suggestion for a panglao island tour (Alona, Panglao & Dauis church, Hinagdanan Cave,Bohol Bee Farm) and the contact number. thank you so much..

5 Answers Oct 16, 2013 at 7:55 AM
    • ljieu's Profile Photo

How to get to places in Bohol using public transport

by ljieu Online Now Apr 30, 2009 at 4:43 AM

Hi! I'll be in Bohol next week and I need to know how to go from one place to another taking the public transport (jeepney). Hope someone could guide me. Below is my agenda:

commute from bohol pier to panglao (alona beach)
      commute from panglao to chocolate hills/tarsier
      commute from chocolate hills/tarsier to pier

Thanks in advance!

1 Answer May 2, 2009 at 11:32 PM
    • irisgodd3ss's Profile Photo

Quick Trip to Bohol

by irisgodd3ss Online Now Mar 9, 2009 at 3:07 AM

Hello! My fiance and I are planning to go on a quick overnight trip to Bohol. We plan to catch the first Ocean Jet from Cebu City and to take the last trip back to Cebu.

- Can anyone recommend a cheap guest house in Panglao? We're not fussed about A/C or anything. We just want something simple and close to the beach.

- Also, how much are we likely to spend if we go to Balicasag for snorkeling through a tour operator? How about for a tour in Loboc to see the tarsiers and Chocolate Hills?

- How difficult will it be to make our way to these places by ourselves? We've traveled extensively through SE Asia and we're quite good backpackers. Can anyone give us a rough picture of what to expect transportation-wise and how much?

- Also, how do we get from the Tagbilaran port to Panglao? How much on a taxi? Is there an alternative to taxis? How much can we expect? We don't want to get ripped off on transportation.

I would really, really appreciate your help guys! Many thanks. =)

8 Answers Oct 9, 2013 at 8:08 PM
    • karamella's Profile Photo

Tarsiers

by karamella Online Now Feb 4, 2009 at 2:52 AM

Dear VT friends.

I am going to Philippines this sunday and will be staying on Panlglao/Bohol Beach Club.
      I would like to see tarsiers, and I was told Tarsier Visitors Centre is the best place to see these amazing animals. Is that true?
      I would like to know:
      -where is this place located
      -how can I get there from Bohol Beach Club
      -what is the transfer cost (what is the cheapest way)
      -what are the opening hours
      -how much is the entrance fee

and, is there any other place where I can find tarsiers?

Another question, is there any fle/night markeet on Panglao?

Thanks for any comments

3 Answers Feb 25, 2009 at 1:29 PM
    • trip search

by ivysacramento Online Now Jan 16, 2009 at 1:11 AM

can you give recommendations for a family trip of 15 persons where to stay? maybe an apartelle or a family room?

2 Answers Apr 12, 2009 at 4:59 PM
    • inquiry

by xtrapimp81 Online Now Nov 27, 2008 at 11:18 PM

how much is the rate between mar 10-15 2009? is there any pictures on your website?

4 Answers Nov 28, 2008 at 5:19 PM
    • accommodation good for 10 people

by brownEyesGirl Online Now Nov 20, 2008 at 8:01 PM

Hello! My friends and I are planning to go bohol and stay just one night in Panglao. it would be fun if we would fit in just one room. Is there a hotel, beach side preferably, that can accommodate big groups of people (more than 4 per room). Thanks!

2 Answers Nov 22, 2008 at 8:41 AM
    • Blue Sky Sea resort

by AZpinoy Online Now Nov 3, 2008 at 12:04 PM

Can anyone give me a feedback on Blue Sky Sea resort? It's the only accomodation I can book online that has reasonable rates.

Thanks.

5 Answers Nov 21, 2008 at 5:47 PM
    • bohol beach club phone #?

by cuvezx Online Now Oct 4, 2008 at 6:47 PM

Hi,
      We're calling from U.S. and trying to call bohol beach club to reserve rooms using a long distance phone card but we can't get thru, getting message that the number we're dialing is incorrect. If you have any tips, that would be great!

Here's the number we've been calling:
      Telephone Number (038) 502-9222 / 9212 to 14
      (038) 411-5222 to 23

10 Answers Feb 26, 2009 at 8:12 PM
    • Alona Pyramid Beach Resort ----> Comment Please

by rjhen Online Now Sep 18, 2008 at 2:12 AM

Hi Everyone!

My family and I are planning to have a vacation at Panglao Island on October 4 to 6. Since this is our first time, I would like to ask for your feedback with regards to Alona Pyramid Beach Resort's Service, Food, Accomodation and Environment. Also, I would like to ask if you know other cheap resort but still ok, most specially the service and the rooms?

BTW, we are a family of 9 that composed of 7 adults and 2 kids. I want this vacation to be a memorable to my family since this is their first time to travel. Most specailly my two niece.

Thanks a lot and hope to receive response from you guys!
      Argen

3 Answers Nov 23, 2010 at 7:45 PM
    • aidene_25's Profile Photo

bohol escapade

by aidene_25 Online Now Sep 3, 2008 at 4:34 AM

hi! we are planning to go to bohol for the 1st time this september & we are planning to stay in panglao island for 2 nights. We're looking at staying in crystal coast resort or la residencia, but there was no contact number or website posted in VT. Can anyone please help us? Thank you in advance..;-)

1 Answer Sep 5, 2008 at 7:44 AM
    • Cheaper tours and accommodation

by chofy Online Now Jun 19, 2008 at 3:05 AM

We (group of 5) is planning to go to bohol this last week of july. We wanted to see the sites (countryside sites, panglao island and dolphin watching)however, we we inquire with one agency the includes all this package plus room it cost as around 8k.

1) is 8k reasonable if the accommodation is at dumaluan beach resort?
      2) if we just look for a place to stay in bohol and just talk to the resort if they could tour us around bohol, will that be cheaper?
      3) where is the best place to stay in bohol that is affordable?
      4) can you recommend locals who could help us tour around bohol?
      5) How much is the cost of a motorized banca going to the islands?

Thanks... your replies will help us a lot.

7 Answers Jul 3, 2008 at 10:39 AM
    • guo_mei_xin's Profile Photo

day tour that I can join...

by guo_mei_xin Online Now Jun 14, 2008 at 8:07 AM

I'm planning to go to Panglao Island alone. my one and only problem will be the day tour. I want to go dolphin-watching, loboc river cruise, other hotspots. the problem is, if i hire a tour guide, it will be VERY expensive for me since I'll be alone. is there any group tour that accepts outsiders like me?

1 Answer Jun 30, 2008 at 12:48 AM
    • syndeern's Profile Photo

nearby cheap resorts in Dumaluan beach resorts

by syndeern Online Now May 25, 2008 at 6:47 AM

We're looking for a resort which is not necessarily located breachfront and is near (walking distance) Dumaluan beach resort, a place that you can cook and for a group of 5 more or less. We're planning to book the resort within the week, your immediate reply is highly appreciated. Thanks.

Cassanova Garden - plan B if Flower Garden doesn't work... need input on cassanova garden

by syndeern Online Now May 24, 2008 at 11:52 PM

we're planning to stay at alona tropical resort, but because we have a big extended family, we're planning to have them stay at flower garden - a place that we can cook our food as well (just walking distance away from alona tropical). but flower garden is pretty book i think. so we're looking for plan B. how's cassanova garden? where is is located? what is the resort in front (beach front resort) of this particular resort? do they have a pool? i've been looking online more info on cassanova garden, to no avail. Any info is highly appreciated. THanks.

Insight re: Alona Tropical Resort or ISIS bungalow... help ASAP!!!

by syndeern Online Now May 24, 2008 at 11:44 PM

hi! my family is about to spend our vacation back in bohol in the next month and 1/2 and we are still in the verge of choosing a resort to stay in panglao. we're planning to stay for 3days and 2nights. heard so much how family friendly and quiet alona tropical resort is (i have a 4 y.o. and 9month old baby travelling with us). I was reading some reviews of this resort, mention about the rooms being moldy, smells muggy, salty shower water, etc. (now i am kinda scared) How true is it? How clean is their rooms, especially the bathroom? my hubby were rethinking maybe isis bunglow will be a better place, but i don't think they have a pool, do they have a pool? is ISIS beach front? I need to reserve this place within a week, so your input is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• Family trip

by Feeger Online Now Apr 9, 2008 at 5:07 AM

Hi all, the net gives some hints on what accommodation etc is available, but not much info on which places are child friendly, Family is 2 adults and 4 children 8,6,4 and 2yrs. Looking for budget package for family planing to visit July 08 stay for 3 weeks. Any suggestions? We live in Papua New Guinea so used to roughing it if need be.

5 Answers May 12, 2008 at 11:21 PM
    • iris_e's Profile Photo

Baby-friendly resort in panglao

by iris_e Online Now Apr 8, 2008 at 10:45 PM

I will be taking my 10-month old baby, including his nanny with me to Panglao. What resort would you recommend that's baby friendly? I understand that there may be resorts who offer separate rooms for nannys, any ideas? Although its not really necessary, I can have the nanny stay with us in the room. Just want to know if there are resorts in Panglao that offer such service. Will be leaving on the 26th of April. Thanks!

2 Answers Apr 17, 2008 at 8:51 PM
    • alona tropical and amorita feedback please

by Mistiqshannen Online Now Apr 2, 2008 at 1:24 AM

Does anyone been to amorita resort? can you help give some feedback?
      regarding the room, pool and services. does the cost of the accommodation worth it? how about the alona tropical. thanks

4 Answers Apr 10, 2008 at 5:08 PM
    • please help decide which resort in panglao island

by Mistiqshannen Online Now Mar 17, 2008 at 11:28 PM

im torn between these resorts.
      bohol beach club, amorela resort, alona palm and pyramid.
      bohol beach club has package from island accomodation that cost 284USD for 4D/3N with sea and land tour already. see at islandsaccommodations.com/ho...

then on other resorts no package. but i think we can get and outsider tour guide for cheaper cost.

my question is.. where do u think we should stay nalang.. i dont see kasi pictures more sa bohol beach club lalo na the rooms they have.

please help..

1 Answer Apr 7, 2008 at 10:48 PM
    • Aquatica Beach Resort

by josh_mdse Online Now Mar 4, 2008 at 11:36 PM

I am interested in Aquatica Beach Resort, can you send me some pics regarding this aquatica beach resort especially its rooms. Is it a beach front?

1 Answer Mar 13, 2008 at 6:35 PM
    • Swimming at Bohol Bee Farm

by toyang_gurl Online Now Feb 20, 2008 at 11:27 PM

Hi, i'm planning to go to bohol this summer with my family. Bohol Bee farm will sure appeal to my father as he is very interested in agriculture stuff and i also think its a nice place to stay. But i was wondering if there is a beach area where we can swim at bohol bee farm. i haven't read anything regarding the beach at the farm. Is it safe to swim there even at night? Is it also as white as the beaches from other panglao beaches? thanks!

4 Answers Mar 3, 2008 at 9:03 AM
    • Food budget for 9 person

by Ronnz Online Now Feb 16, 2008 at 12:57 AM

Hi,

I am planning a budget with our visit to panglao island this summer, but I don't have any idea how much the foods might cost per meal or per person.

Can anyone give me informations on much does each person meal cost, or how much does a group of 9 person all adults lunch or dinner cost us. Just a rough estimate / idea will help, so I can budget my money or else we migth end up on having a having a short budget.

Thanks to all.

2 Answers Feb 17, 2008 at 6:16 AM
    • Pyramid beach resort

by Ronnz Online Now Feb 3, 2008 at 3:16 AM

Hi,

Does any body been to Pyramid beach resort, they say its a new resort, were is it located and is it a beach front resort.
      Any comment on this resort please .....

Thanks all

1 Answer Mar 17, 2008 at 11:34 PM