Panglao Island Travel Answers

change location

Blue Sky Sea resort

by AZpinoy Online Now Nov 3, 2008 at 12:04 PM

Can anyone give me a feedback on Blue Sky Sea resort? It's the only accomodation I can book online that has reasonable rates.

Thanks.

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • bongski's Profile Photo

Re: Blue Sky Sea resort

by bongski Online Now Nov 7, 2008 at 12:50 PM

Its located on a cliff, and have an access path to the beach below. It has the air of exclusiveness and the other common beach resorts are kilometers away from it. Its nice for couples seeking a romantic hideaway. Its a sister company of Bohol Beach club and also of tambuli beach resort in mactan. There is not much nite life there.

bong

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • maribeldizon's Profile Photo

by maribeldizon Online Now Nov 7, 2008 at 5:37 PM

Hi! i havent stayed in Blue Sky. I had a great time a Bohol Beach Club when i stayed there years ago. the beach is right before your cottage.. You might want to look at Panglao Island Nature REsort. Checkout this site for places to stay in Bohol bohol.ph/article75.html#pang.... Enjoy your trip!

• Re: Blue Sky Sea resort

by AZpinoy Online Now Nov 7, 2008 at 6:36 PM

Thank for the response. Not into the night life really. Just looking for a comfortable place to stay. We will be spending the whole day touring anyway. Is it accessible to restaurants?

• bongski's Profile Photo

by bongski Online Now Nov 7, 2008 at 11:00 PM

AFAIK the only restaurant there is the resort's. Its not an ideal place as a base for touring. The resorts in Tagbilaran proper will be better suited as a base for touring.

bong

• Re: Blue Sky Sea resort

by g_manigque Online Now Nov 21, 2008 at 5:47 PM

good day to you,
    first of all. when are you planning to visit bohol coz its very difficult to book a room next month and during season.

i can give you some advice on your accomdation and for your countrysid tour. by the way blue sky resort is at the cliff and vedry secluded compare to other resort.for more info, just email me at bmanigque43@yahoo.com or text me at this #09066292280.

good luck on your tour and GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Panglao Island