Panglao Island Travel Answers

change location

Alona Pyramid Beach Resort ----> Comment Please

by rjhen Online Now Sep 18, 2008 at 2:12 AM

Hi Everyone!

My family and I are planning to have a vacation at Panglao Island on October 4 to 6. Since this is our first time, I would like to ask for your feedback with regards to Alona Pyramid Beach Resort's Service, Food, Accomodation and Environment. Also, I would like to ask if you know other cheap resort but still ok, most specially the service and the rooms?

BTW, we are a family of 9 that composed of 7 adults and 2 kids. I want this vacation to be a memorable to my family since this is their first time to travel. Most specailly my two niece.

Thanks a lot and hope to receive response from you guys!
Argen

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: Alona Pyramid Beach Resort ----> Comment Please

by travelrite Online Now Sep 18, 2008 at 7:40 PM

Hi, sent you an e mail..

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by whitefox Online Now Sep 21, 2008 at 9:45 PM

Can you also give me your feedback for this resort as we have a similar profile of family also looking for a place to stay for vacation at Panglao.

by manugun Online Now Nov 23, 2010 at 7:45 PM

Hello!

PYRADMID beach resort in Panglao we went there in november 2010 for a week.
    Problem we met is that Manager of the hotel with one collegue had the key to open the safety box in my room.
    last day before checkout i had 1100USD in my safetbox in my room and then next day when i checkout i have open th safetybox and discovered that 200USD was missing!
    The manager told me that it was impossible as she was the only person with another employee to get the key of the safety box... So obviously these 2 peoples are guilty but i did not get back my 200USD stolen and now i leave this Hotem with a sad end....
    Becareful because after that experience with this Resort i have found in google in many forums the same story and so this Hotel already did the same practice with customers!
    I warn anyone about this Hotel to really becareful.

good luck!
    Chris

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Panglao Island