Panglao Island Travel Answers

change location
iris_e's Profile Photo

Baby-friendly resort in panglao

by iris_e Online Now Apr 8, 2008 at 10:45 PM

I will be taking my 10-month old baby, including his nanny with me to Panglao. What resort would you recommend that's baby friendly? I understand that there may be resorts who offer separate rooms for nannys, any ideas? Although its not really necessary, I can have the nanny stay with us in the room. Just want to know if there are resorts in Panglao that offer such service. Will be leaving on the 26th of April. Thanks!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Baby-friendly resort in panglao

by forumwalker Online Now Apr 13, 2008 at 4:12 AM

hi iris,

like what i told others in other query topics, try to contact Sir Ted. he was the one who arranged our tours in Bohol. i'm sure he can help you with your concern with regards to baby-friendly resorts. his number is 0927-5732125 or email him at travel_treats@yahoo.com. hope you enjoy your visit to bohol. cheers!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Baby-friendly resort in panglao

by takmaw Online Now Apr 17, 2008 at 8:51 PM

good day to you,

with regards to a child's friendly resort, i will recommend to you dumaluan beach resort. they have a beach that's very safe for children mand a very affordable room rates and its nice there 'coz its not as crowded as alona.

if you need more assitance, i'll give you this #09066292280 or call him at (038) 501-5511, he can help you on your needs for hotel and transportation.

good luck and have fun on your trip to the island!!!!!!!!!!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Panglao Island