Panglao Island Travel Answers

change location

please help decide which resort in panglao island

by Mistiqshannen Online Now Mar 17, 2008 at 11:28 PM

im torn between these resorts.
bohol beach club, amorela resort, alona palm and pyramid.
bohol beach club has package from island accomodation that cost 284USD for 4D/3N with sea and land tour already. see at islandsaccommodations.com/ho...

then on other resorts no package. but i think we can get and outsider tour guide for cheaper cost.

my question is.. where do u think we should stay nalang.. i dont see kasi pictures more sa bohol beach club lalo na the rooms they have.

please help..

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • kimshouts's Profile Photo

Re: please help decide which resort in panglao island

by kimshouts Online Now Apr 7, 2008 at 10:48 PM

I don't have pictures, but i have been in the Alona resorts (tropical/q), daming alona-named resorts kasi.

They're really nice, they have A/C. They also have better sand, i think. My friend went to Bohol also last month, she said mabato daw Bohol beaches sa shore part, and I disagreed because they have the finest sands ever. She stayed at the Bohol Beach Club, maybe it's about location narin... beach front and everything were beautiful, its like a few steps aways. One of the Alona resorts (i forgot which) had a great pool, one was like 10 feet or more deep because divers trained there.
    Plus, the tours were easily arranged and were a bit cheaper padin if you would talk to the locals.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Panglao Island