Panglao Island Travel Answers

change location

Swimming at Bohol Bee Farm

by toyang_gurl Online Now Feb 20, 2008 at 11:27 PM

Hi, i'm planning to go to bohol this summer with my family. Bohol Bee farm will sure appeal to my father as he is very interested in agriculture stuff and i also think its a nice place to stay. But i was wondering if there is a beach area where we can swim at bohol bee farm. i haven't read anything regarding the beach at the farm. Is it safe to swim there even at night? Is it also as white as the beaches from other panglao beaches? thanks!

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Lensky's Profile Photo

Re: Swimming at Bohol Bee Farm

by Lensky Online Now Feb 21, 2008 at 12:22 PM

panglao sand is whiter and finer than any beach sand i've ever seen. parang polvoron :)

i don't know about the bohol bee farm, but when we stayed in dumaluan beach resort which if farther ahead than bohol bee farm, we can't swim at the beach. high tide, waves and all. but we were there december.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Swimming at Bohol Bee Farm

by toyang_gurl Online Now Feb 21, 2008 at 6:55 PM

Thank you guys. If we can't swim at bohol bee farm, is there a public (white) beach somewhere near the farm?

• Re: Swimming at Bohol Bee Farm

by tripadvisorguru Online Now Feb 27, 2008 at 3:01 AM

Bohol Bee Farm is located on a cliff. i think there is an access to the beach below but i'm guessing your father is already elderly so he may have difficulty going up and down. the nearest beach resort to Bohol Bee Farm is at Flushing Meadows Resort and Playground. it is however, inaccessible unless you pay an entrance fee.

• Beye's Profile Photo

Re: Swimming at Bohol Bee Farm

by Beye Online Now Mar 3, 2008 at 9:03 AM

Bohol Bee farm has a small pool. Last time I was there they were constructing the place. They have a website you can check also.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines