Pangkor

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best period to visit Kukup

Kukup Aug 10, 2014 at 11:59 PM

What's the best period to go there? is there like a rainy season which we must avoid?

more
    • Experience Scuba Diving near Dungun?

Kuala Dungun Jul 29, 2014 at 1:34 AM

We are visiting Dungun next week. We don't have diving license, but is there any experiencing scuba diving?
      Can you recommend diving school or agent? Thanks.

more
    • help to travel to kuala

Kuala Lumpur Aug 15, 2014 at 1:29 AM

Hi
      I wanna go travel to Kuala 23, aug 2014. Pls help that:
      1- my hotel is Royal chulan. how we can go to Genting and sunway lagoon with public transportation?
      2- what is golden package for genting and how can buy it and more details about it.
      3- how can find the map of kuala and public transportation of kuala.
      4- where is the best malay restaurant in kuala.

special thanks to help of you

more
    • Bus Terminal in Cukai

Cukai Aug 11, 2014 at 9:40 AM

I'll be visiting Cukai and intending to go to Kuantan. Can anyone tell me where to board a bus to Kuantan's bus terminal?

more
    • closed theme park

Genting Aug 6, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Hi. My friends and I are planning a trip to genting @ end of this month. Since the theme park is closed for reno, is there any other interesting activities to do besides gambling ?

more
    • directions to Ctberjaya

Cyberjaya Aug 6, 2014 at 8:16 AM

what is the best way to go to Cyberjaya from T. Melawati, KL

more
    • putrajaya immigration office to kl central

Putrajaya Aug 6, 2014 at 2:00 AM

How to come back frm putrajaya immigration to kl central?

more
    • Tailormade jackets

Kuala Lumpur Aug 5, 2014 at 12:28 AM

Is there a place in KL where they make tailormade leather / su├Ęde jackets. So I have a design and a chose a fabric and they make it. (I'm here untill 13th of August.

Thank you!!

more
    • Guesthouses

Taman Negara Jul 30, 2014 at 11:15 AM

What is the price for an double room in a guesthouse or hostel in Kuala Tahan?
      We are looking for a price around RM40 (per night).

more
    • Hotels, guesthouses, hostels

Kuala Selangor Jul 29, 2014 at 12:28 AM

What is the price for an double room in a guesthouse or hostel in Kuala Selangor?

more
    • about ceria hotel?

Kuala Lumpur Aug 18, 2014 at 2:29 PM

where is ceria hotel.?

more
    • lizards in hotel rooms

Pulau Langkawi Aug 13, 2014 at 1:58 PM

illl be travelling to langkawi next week. I have a MAJOR lizard phobia. how common are the lizards in the hotel rooms (3/4 star hotels)?

more
    • Spending 12 days in KUL,Penang and Genting.

Kuala Lumpur Aug 12, 2014 at 11:44 PM

HI!!,
      We are leaving for malaysia in the first week of November,and as mentioned would like to about spend about 12 nights,split in this manner;
      6 nights in Georgetown/Penang.
      4 nights in KUL.
      2 nights in Genting.
      In KUL we would like to stay in the Golden Triangle,moreso somewhere overlooking the Petronas'.Can you suggest a good and safe hotel.I would like to be in the region of upto 100$ per night including breakfast.
      The places we could visit in the 4 nights there,and restaurants serving local and Chinese food.
      For the 2 nights in Genting where should we stay,in the Highlands or lower areas.
      I have not even the fogiest idea,since this would be the first time.
      We have also never been to Georgetown and would like to answers for the same questions as asked for KUL.We are not sea lovers so the question of staying near the beaches is not a priority.Would like to stay in the Heritage area or thereabouts.Heard a lot about street food;is it safe to eat and what are the areas to go to.
      A question concerning all the areas is it safe to be out in the late evenings,just the 2of us(husband& wife) senior citizens.
      I may bother you all at someother time,but for the moment these are my querries.
      Await your replies.
      Thank you ever so much.
      jayarep.

more
    • Luggage Storage at Kinabalu Park

Kota Kinabalu Aug 11, 2014 at 12:18 PM

Is there any size or weight limit for the luggage to be stored at the Park Reception? Is it FOC (Free)?

more
    • Travelling Alone

Malaysia Aug 9, 2014 at 1:48 AM

I wanted to travel alone to any 3 or 4 of these cities; Penang/Langkawi/ Kuala Lumpur/kuala Terengganu & Singapore!

My question:-
      1) Is it safe for a female to travel alone in the above cities and country?
      2) Any suggestion for hotel accommodation (Budget but safe and clean)
      3) Any must visit attraction & any must try Food?
      4) Is it safe to ride taxi alone in the above cities?
      5) I don't know how to use MRT in Malaysia? How Much?
      6) Should I get a tourist guide there?
      7) Do's and Dont's.pls advice?

Estimated Travel Period: End Aug or Early Sep!

more
    • information

Genting Jul 25, 2014 at 7:17 AM

is day trip may enough to visit genting with family,or 2day trip is best?

more
    • jayjayc's Profile Photo

The MYR10 Bus from KLIA to Sentral

Kuala Lumpur Jul 23, 2014 at 8:52 AM

Available at KLIA until what time? We are arriving past 7PM. Cheers!

more
    • Clinique skin care & Mac make up

Kuala Lumpur Jul 22, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Hi Looking for the best place to buy Clinique & Mac make up? I know KL is full of shopping & we have just arrived & it's so overwhelming haha so which shopping centre is best priced?
      Thanking you in advance

more
    • 2 days in Alor Setar

Alor Setar Aug 8, 2014 at 5:58 AM

Hi all. My husband and i would like to visit Alor Setar and Perlis in 2 and half days for the 1st time 13-15 Aug 2014. Alor Setar will be our base. Kindly pls advice;
      1. What to see/do?
      2. Is it possible to do a day visit/tour Perlis and back to our nest in Alor Setar by late evening?
      3. Good eats.
      4.Do's and Dont's.

Thanking in advance for all the reply(ies).

more
    • Cost of Airport transfer to Club med Kuantan verses taxi cost

Kuantan Aug 3, 2014 at 6:46 AM

I am comparing the cost of an airport transfer to Club med (organised by the hotel) with cost of a taxi straight from the airport. Can anyone help me?

Cheers Janicke

more
    • sadeem's Profile Photo

How many days are enough in Cameron Highlands?

Cameron Highlands Aug 1, 2014 at 5:01 PM

I am traveling to Malaysia mid August and still unsure how to split days between penang and cameron highlands. It will be either 5 nights penang and 3 nights cameron highlands, or 4 nights in both places.

We are very interested in nature and in trekking in cameron highlands, so our plan there is to visit tea plantations and trekking trails. Is 3 nights enough to cover that?

In penang we are interested in seeing as much as we can there, we also like walking around the city. I'm not sure if 5 nights will be too much.

Any advice please.

Thanks

more
    • Guesthouses

Kuala Terengganu Jul 30, 2014 at 11:16 AM

What is the price for an double room in a guesthouse or hostel in Kuala Terengganu?

more
    • Ipad/iPad mini / iPhone

Kuala Lumpur Jul 22, 2014 at 6:11 PM

Hi I'm looking for ipad, iPad mini & iPhone accessories. Where would I go for best range & best prices. Also wanting to buy iPad mini is it worth buying here when we are from Australia with the different adapters ?

more
    • Travel to Malaysia & Singapore

Penang Aug 15, 2014 at 10:42 PM

I planned travel to Penang (3 to 4days) and Singapore (3days). Any recommendation for Good and Affordable Resort in Penang? I planned to get a tourist guide to bring me around, any good recommendation?

- Any must visit Place/Attraction in Penang?
      - Is Penang Safe for female travel alone, at night?
      - How much is transportation cost roughly in Penang?

I am on medium budget leisure trip, more on hanging around and love photography so much.

more
    • suggestion for a four days three night trip to kota kinabalu

Kota Kinabalu Aug 13, 2014 at 11:16 PM

hai, i come from kedah and plan to have a trip to kota kinabalu with my friends for four days three nights. it is our first time travel to sabah. so we quite confuse which places should visit. is there any recommendation for me regardless my trip??? something like places to visit, foods to haunt and hotel to overnight. bcoz sabah is quite a big state so i just plan to visit places near to kota kinabalu which will not take too much of my times and one of the islands. your opinions and suggestion is appreciated....thanks in advance

more