change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• n4nova's Profile Photo

Kintamani or Ulun Danu Temple?

Bali Mar 30, 2014 at 8:51 PM

I will be in Ubud for 2 days. I have a plan for Goa Gajah at first. Then, I was planning to go for Ulun Danu Temple for a whole day. After seeing images of Kintamani, I am a bit confused. KIntamni seems to be more beautiful. Can you guys please help me decide.
      Or may be you can help me to know how to cover both.

Also, please let me know whether there is any reliable travel agency you already know who can help me for this.

Thanks,

Srijani.

more
    • About Bali

Bali Apr 1, 2014 at 6:47 PM

I'm looking to go to Bali in early June for 2 weeks & wondered where's the best area to be in - by the beach in a 4* or 5* hotel that we can visit places of interest from there or chill out some of the time as well? What are the MUST VISIT places in Bali & is there places to go out at night time - for a meal & or just a few drinks, all within walking distance of our hotel? We like to sample the local food & to try different restaurants over our holiday. I must point out that my husband & I are in our 50's when I asked the question. We do enjoy lively at night time, but not too wild -18-30s's. Does Bali have street food (like Thailand) that's safe & good to eat? We've had Indonesian food in UK & other countries before & it's delicious!!!! Is it cheap to eat out in Bali? Once there, is Bali good value?
      Thanks,
      JBH1

more
    • Where to eat seafood in Bandung?

Bandung Mar 17, 2014 at 12:04 AM

Will appreciate if anyone could recommend where to eat cheap(but nice) seafood in Bandung?

Many thanks in advance.

more
    • Seess's Profile Photo

pangandaran

by Seess Online Now Sep 14, 2013 at 2:13 AM

Jadwal pulang pergi Bekasi - Pangandaran PO Budiman berikut tarif berapa???

• Eating

by mmcintyre Online Now Jun 15, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Is it safe for travellers to eat the salad in restaurants in Pangandaran?

5 Answers Jun 17, 2013 at 2:34 AM
    • FranckT's Profile Photo

Transportation to/from Banjar

by FranckT Online Now Jul 9, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Hello,
      I will arrive in Pangandaran (from Bandung) on aug-2 and leave (to Yogyakarta) on aug-4.
      I plan to take the train in Banjar to connect these cities.
      How would you recommend to travel between Pangandaran and Banjar ? Is there frequent bus or angkot ?

2 Answers Jul 15, 2012 at 12:18 PM
    • grannieco-ex's Profile Photo

Travel down from Jakarta to Pangandaran then on to Batu Karas

by grannieco-ex Online Now Apr 26, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Hey people on the world wide web , we will be arriving late to Jakarta next Thurs so aim to start traveling down to Pangandaran on Friday 4th May . Have decided to travel via Train and Bus . I have read that one way is to get the train to Bandung then public bus down to Pangandaran or a direct bus from Jakarta to Pangandaran ? We are just after some reliable information so we can get down to Pangandaran then to Batu Karas to enjoy the waves and relax before we start the journey to Lombok . Cheers grannie

1 Answer May 8, 2012 at 7:40 PM
    • how do you do

by ciner Online Now Nov 12, 2010 at 5:50 PM

saya akan traveling dengan istri dan anak umur 2 thn, karena ga ada kendaraan pribadi sya akan naik bis budiman sampai terminal pangandaran. yang ingin saya tanyakan transportasi dari terminal pangandaran ke obyek2 wisata or penginapan disana gimana? tanx

1 Answer Nov 13, 2010 at 4:45 PM
    • Updated Info on Bus Budiman?

by KCinIndo Online Now Jan 23, 2010 at 6:11 AM

Wondered if we can get an updated info on Bus Budiman from Bekasi terminal to Pangandaran?

What's the price and at what times do they run?

We will be arriving in Jakarta on a Sunday late afternoon (around 5:30 pm) and plan to take a Damri to the Bekasi terminal. Just wanted to make sure we won't get stuck in Jakarta for the night...

Thanks in advance for the input!

2 Answers Mar 27, 2010 at 6:07 AM
    • surferette's Profile Photo

What is the easiest transportation Bandung-Pangandaran, solo FEM surfer

by surferette Online Now Aug 14, 2009 at 4:20 PM

I'm planning to visit Pangandaran in mid Oct '09. What is the easiest transportation (AND SAFE) if I have to travel from Bandung to Pangandaran alone?

Trying to drag my fam to go with me (but they don't surf and are dragging their butts to find info!)...I'm hoping they can go.

Or, is there any Bandung travel agent (preferably with website) that we can contact? If my parents can go then it's best to get something more comfortable for their travel.

Gratitude for all your help.

3 Answers Sep 26, 2009 at 1:30 PM
    • belgianchocolate's Profile Photo

Worth a visit?

by belgianchocolate Online Now Dec 29, 2003 at 10:10 AM

Has any vt'r been here? Is it a nice place for a visit? To relax? What to expect?

2 Answers Jan 3, 2004 at 4:40 PM