Be the First to Answer

• Bon fire on beach

by sarinaleigh1991 Online Now Aug 31, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Can you have a bon fire on the beach?

1 Answer Aug 31, 2013 at 10:36 PM
    • BoydB's Profile Photo

September travel

by BoydB Online Now Jul 9, 2013 at 6:04 PM

I will be visiting the second and third weeks of September. What is going on during that time of year? How crowded is it?

4 Answers Jul 10, 2013 at 7:38 AM
    • Kajacoma's Profile Photo

Water Park, Teen activities, Restaurants fun for kids

by Kajacoma Online Now Jun 14, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Any ideas for teen boys 14 years old in Panama City Beach are welcomed!

1 Answer Jun 15, 2013 at 12:03 PM
    • Lett97689's Profile Photo

A place to stay

by Lett97689 Online Now Apr 12, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Where is a good place to stay that is on the beach and walking distance to the bars. That is affordable for May.

4 Answers Apr 13, 2013 at 9:43 AM
    • werfamilyx3's Profile Photo

biking

by werfamilyx3 Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 3:40 PM

We were thinking of either bringing our bikes or renting a scooter for our children to get to and from pier park easily...however, I am wondering if there are any racks to lock up your bikes?

3 Answers Mar 26, 2013 at 7:15 PM
    • Family Vacation - House, Condo, or Hotel?

by ybmw Online Now Jun 9, 2011 at 6:52 PM

Arriving in mid-July for a week. Will be 6 adults and 1 infant. Would like to have both a pool and walking distance to beach. Also it sounds as if Central PCB is the place to stay to be near restaurants, shops, etc. Is a condo the best way to go? Any recommendations or tips? Thank you.

• Over 40 crowd

by Mrbf Online Now Feb 25, 2011 at 5:17 PM

Any good fun places to go out to at night and otherwise for a couple in their 40's in Panama City Beach area?

• Cab distance

by laurlo68 Online Now Feb 24, 2011 at 8:54 AM

I am coming for Spring Break with friends. There are 8 of us. We are not staying on the beach but over the bridge in the main town, and I was wondering if cabs would drive us home from the beach late at night back to the hotel or if they would be fussy about that.

1 Answer Feb 24, 2011 at 9:00 AM
    • How do you get from new airport to Panama City

by jofrombum Online Now Feb 7, 2011 at 2:05 PM

I am unable to find inexpensive transportation to the greyhound bus terminal

• How do we get around in Panama City Beach, Florida

by Sallyjoq Online Now Jan 18, 2011 at 8:21 AM

We are flying into Panama City next week and staying in a condo in Panama City Beach. Is renting a car the only way to get around? Does anybody have any experiences with renting scooters or golf carts there?

1 Answer Jan 18, 2011 at 8:57 AM
    • Getting around PCB as a tourist

by pseudocode Online Now Jun 7, 2010 at 6:17 PM

I am from Australia visiting PCB in late August - I hope the beaches are open and unaffected by the oil spill! I will be staying in a beach house for 10 days and would like to know if I need a hire car to get around mainly for checking the surroundings, shopping and dining. Can anyone please give me an overview of what kind of transport is available? I am not very keen on spending up to45/day on a hire car that I will not use very much at all.

Thank you very much for any feedback.

3 Answers Jun 8, 2010 at 9:46 AM
    • limo

by caterina1991 Online Now Mar 8, 2010 at 8:55 PM

Hi, just wondering what is the link/name or number of the limo that will take up to 6 people for10 around panama city beach fl?
      thanks

• Need a place to stay , west end of pcb

by LuvtheBeach28 Online Now Jun 20, 2009 at 10:20 AM

I am planning on coming down to panama city beach in late July before school picks up again. Where is a place to stay on the west end that has a lot of things to do for kids ( around the ages 4-17) such as activities and amenitites?
      Thanks!

1 Answer Mar 10, 2010 at 2:10 AM
    • Transportation in Panama City Beach

by m4mccue Online Now Jan 15, 2008 at 5:37 AM

We're staying in the Wyndham Resort Condos and need to know what inexpensive transportation is available to the clubs at night?

1 Answer Mar 10, 2010 at 2:20 AM
    • Bus from Tallahassee?

by lanpher13 Online Now May 1, 2007 at 1:46 PM

If we fly into Tallahassee can we get a 1-way bus to Panama City Beach? What company would I call?

• Rental Properties!

by Mollywinters74 Online Now Jan 18, 2007 at 1:18 PM

My family and I are looking for a rental company to go through and make some reservations, does anyone have a suggestion? We usually stay in the Seagrove area on 30-A.

This year we would like to come and stay on Panama City Beach some where....
      Let us know if you have a good ideas.

Thanks for your help,
      Molly

7 Answers Mar 26, 2013 at 7:18 PM
    • Fightingscot50's Profile Photo

Another Spring Break Question

by Fightingscot50 Online Now Jan 13, 2007 at 10:20 PM

So this will be my first panama city spring break and I had a few more questions. I saw on a website you can buy cards for special deals at like Club La Vela and other bars. Is this worth it or no? Also with alcohol issues what can we have on the beach, is there a limit regarding how much we can take with us on the beach and such. Sorry one more, can we have bonfires on the beach cause that would be kinda cool too and can we even go on the beach late at nite? Thanks guys I appreciate it

-Tony from Chicago

1 Answer Dec 22, 2009 at 2:18 PM
    • Fightingscot50's Profile Photo

Alcohol

by Fightingscot50 Online Now Jan 6, 2007 at 10:48 PM

I know there are great deals and such at the bars when we get down there, but being a first timer, how much is it to buy a case of beer or a bottle of whiskey? Should I bother brining stuff with us or buy it down there. Thanks

-Tony from Chicago

1 Answer Jan 9, 2007 at 7:29 AM
    • what to do in october

by kjmdarji Online Now Oct 4, 2006 at 9:21 AM

I am visiting pcb the 2nd week of October. I was wondering what there was to do. I was told there is some sort of seafood festival sometime in Oct.

1 Answer Oct 4, 2006 at 10:34 AM
    • Alright, all you locals!

by gatorssweetheart Online Now May 22, 2006 at 9:35 AM

My husband and i, and our children will be visiting on 4th of July week. We will be staying at Long Beach Resort. I am interested in knowing what you think about Long Beach, and I would love to hear about some of the local "flavor"-what you think is the best of PCB...We love broiled seafood, and lots of it...so where to go. And can you carry a drink out on the beach? Let us know what to look for, and what to expect. We cant wait to come visit.
      Thanks!

1 Answer Jun 4, 2008 at 10:26 AM
    • BackNBlack's Profile Photo

Boardwalk Beach Resort

by BackNBlack Online Now Mar 18, 2006 at 4:35 PM

does anyone know anything about these condos are they very nice ?

2 Answers Jul 24, 2006 at 1:53 PM
    • kebmod's Profile Photo

Ocean fishing and must see places

by kebmod Online Now Mar 17, 2006 at 5:42 AM

We would like to find an affordable charter to try some ocean fishing and if you know of any places that would be on a "must see" list, your input would be appreciated. We picked the Legacy By the Sea and have 5 days to live it up.
      Thanks for any replies in advance!

1 Answer Mar 19, 2006 at 1:16 PM
    • Quality Inn Beach Front, Pnanma City, FL

by bnhinton Online Now Sep 26, 2005 at 1:16 PM

Has anyone stayed here or know anything about it? Planning a trip to PCB in October 2005. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thnaks!!

• vhasouth's Profile Photo

Snorkeling at St. Andrews

by vhasouth Online Now Jul 1, 2005 at 12:45 PM

Can anyone tell me if you need to take the shuttle to Shell Island to snorkel at the Jetties? I keep reading wonderful reviews about this park and am confused if the Jetties or snorkeling areas are mainland or if you need to go to Shell Island.

2 Answers Jul 10, 2005 at 1:52 PM
    • vhasouth's Profile Photo

Motel/Restuarant Advice!!

by vhasouth Online Now Jun 27, 2005 at 8:59 PM

Hi,

We are currently booked to stay at the Days Inn on Front Road in October. Has anyone stayed there??? Pictures on the web are hard to rely on sometimes. Also, years ago there was a restuarant in Panama City called Montego Bay. Is it still there? Is it still recommended? Are there other "family" seafood restuarants, that don't cost your first and second born children, that you would recommend.

Thanks for all the help in advance.

1 Answer Jul 10, 2005 at 11:37 AM
    • tastephens's Profile Photo

Deep sea fishing

by tastephens Online Now Nov 30, 2004 at 10:08 AM

Can anyone recommend a deep sea fishing charter close to Panama city.

1 Answer Nov 30, 2004 at 10:38 AM
    • whites motel?

by misdazy Online Now May 12, 2004 at 6:31 PM

Has anyone stayed at Whites motel recently? If so please give info if you can. Thank you.

• Sunbird Condos

by bearabull Online Now Feb 14, 2004 at 10:32 AM

Has anybody stayed here. They look to be nice 1BRs and in a good location. thanks

1 Answer Feb 4, 2005 at 2:47 PM
    • going to the beach

by miha22 Online Now Nov 15, 2003 at 8:25 AM

Is the weather Ok for going to the beach in November?

2 Answers Nov 16, 2003 at 4:38 PM
    • davis5karla's Profile Photo

Which Hotel??

by davis5karla Online Now Jul 1, 2003 at 12:11 PM

I can afford the following hotel/motels, but which one is the nicest? I would love some advise! Beach Club Motel, Bikini Beach Resort, Blue Dolphin Beach Resort (2 BR Cottage), Catalina Court, Coconut Grove Motor Inn, Cooks Motel, Flamingo Motel, Gala Inn, Hotel California, Palmetto Motel Court, Panama Palms Motel, SeaView Motel, Seascape Inn, Sugar Sands Motel, Sun Dail Motel. I can't afford to go on vacation very often. PCB is my dream, I haven't been since I was a teenager. My husband would rather spend vacation money on going to the woods and camping and hunting, and the only beach my husband has ever seen is the one on Galveston Island. I really want this to be a good experience so that he will want to go back to the beach again sometime. Thanks for any help!!

6 Answers Jul 23, 2009 at 2:59 PM