Panajachel

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Driving from Belize City to Lanquin,

Flores 17 hours ago

We are driving from Belize City to Lanquin on our way back to Antigua. I am trying to see what time we would get to Lanquin. We only have one day and if we don't have time to see anything, we'll go another route and this will impact our hotel choices, too.
      Thank you.

more

Flores 17 hours ago

We are driving from Belize City to Lanquin on our way back to Antigua. I am trying to see what time we would get to Lanquin. We only have one day and if we don't have time to see anything, we'll go another route and this will impact our hotel choices, too.
      Thank you.

more

Flores 17 hours ago

Thank you.

more
    • accommodation in Guatemala

Guatemala Apr 2, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Now I am on to accommodation in Guatemala, it is our honeymoon, so we don't want to necessary stay at the shared dorms at the youth hostels, but equally we have 5 weeks and cant afford luxurious accommodation every night. Any accommodation where is worth staying? any recent gems that you discovered? we are planning to travel around Guatemala and we love nature and adventures, we love to be off the bitten track as well as in quirky artistic places, we dislike crowds and things over the top! Recommendations would be appreciated.
      We have tried websites but everything seems so expensive, especially when in euros or pounds, is it going to be cheaper to look for accommodation over there? this is something that we would usually do... but would be good to know what sort of prices we need to be prepared for. thank you

more
    • tourist visa

Guatemala Mar 25, 2014 at 11:40 AM

Pls I need assistance in securing a tourist visq from guatemala, we do not have the embassy in nigeria, I have contacted the embassies close by, they seem to say it will be easier if it can be processed from the home country

more
    • Resort in Guatemala

Guatemala City Mar 24, 2014 at 9:19 AM

How do i buy a resort in Guatemala?

more
    • what is the best way of travelling in guatemala

Guatemala Apr 1, 2014 at 2:58 PM

with my husband we are traveling to Guatemala for 5 weeks. can you please advice what is a good and adventurous but on a budget way of traveling across this beautiful country? we like our independence and seeing less touristy places. is renting a camper van a popular thing to do?

more
    • Panajachel

by jhoopster0123 Online Now May 7, 2008 at 3:25 PM

After staying in antigua for three nights, we are traveling to panajachel for a couple days. If you know anything about hotels, activities, restaurants, etc., I would appreciate it.

2 Answers May 7, 2008 at 9:42 PM
    • om_212's Profile Photo

Panajachel - San Cristobal De La Casas

by om_212 Online Now Apr 10, 2008 at 1:47 AM

is there a strait shuttle bus from Panajachel to San Cristobal de la Casas and how much it costs, or one has to do a lot of bus changes as it was discribed by one VT member? I am looking for the fastest way (if any), rather than the cheapest way. any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

5 Answers May 23, 2009 at 7:56 AM
    • Helpful infromation & suggestions

by brandycocker Online Now Apr 9, 2007 at 3:37 PM

Hi, I will be visiting Panajachel & Solola in a month or so & need basic travel info once I get to Gutemala City.

Would someone please advise how far it is from Panajachel to Solola & how far Guatemala City is from both of them?

I want to move to either Panajachel or Solola & need general information on that as well, if someone would please be so kind.

I am looking for musicians also.

Can you rent Mo-Peds in Guatemala City? I did this in Europe & N Africa for three years,

Thanks

4 Answers Apr 10, 2007 at 9:24 AM
    • Panajachel to Livingston

by keelyr84 Online Now Jan 21, 2007 at 4:25 PM

What is the best way to get from Panajachel to Livingston, and how quickly do you think I could realistically do that?

Thanks!

1 Answer Jan 23, 2007 at 9:25 AM
    • Panajachel to Livingston

by keelyr84 Online Now Jan 21, 2007 at 4:25 PM

What is the best way to get from Panajachel to Livingston, and how quickly do you think I could realistically do that?

Thanks!

2 Answers Jan 31, 2007 at 6:06 PM
    • Traveling from Panajachel to Quetzaltenango

by marywood Online Now Jan 16, 2007 at 7:20 PM

I plan to go to Guatemala in March, and I need information about how to travel from Panajachel to Quetzaltenango on a Sunday afternoon. Most of the shuttle information I have seen shows shuttles running from Panajachel to Antigua or Guatemala City, but not to Quetzaltenango. The one shuttle schedule I was able to find showed a morning departure from Panajachel. If there is no good shuttle service, is there a first-class bus? Or only a chicken bus running between the cities? Is it difficult to take luggage on the chicken buses?

2 Answers Jan 17, 2007 at 9:36 PM
    • kawoqkaan's Profile Photo

Looking for musicians in Pana-

by kawoqkaan Online Now Sep 19, 2006 at 2:27 PM

Hi there im moving to Panajachel with a friend soon and we are hoping to make a Tribal group whe we get there if any of you know someone or are interested please contact me or give me some advice thank you.

3 Answers Jan 23, 2007 at 9:29 AM
    • kawoqkaan's Profile Photo

Moving to Panajachel

by kawoqkaan Online Now Sep 19, 2006 at 2:23 PM

Hello im moving soon with a friend to Panajachel

We are looking for more people or people who live already in the Panajachel area

to meet with us or to give us any advice.

Im also looking for musicians in the Panajachel area to make Trival music.

2 Answers Apr 9, 2007 at 3:32 PM
    • pana weather year round

by rochellea Online Now Jul 20, 2006 at 8:55 AM

what is the year round temp in pana? and I am moving there with all my stuff and need bohemian bungalows phone # or a way to get in touch??

1 Answer Aug 1, 2006 at 11:38 AM
    • killer2003's Profile Photo

how manny days?

by killer2003 Online Now Nov 17, 2003 at 10:41 PM

how long is the travel time between texas and guatemala city? how can i plan a map anny one know anny sites that i could do that?

1 Answer Dec 17, 2004 at 2:02 AM