Pamul

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Spearfishing around Tulum

Tulum Jul 5, 2014 at 2:01 PM

Hi there - I'm very interested in spearfishing in the Tulum area - are there any local divers looking for a buddy and someone with whom to share costs.

more
    • jeep rental

Isla Cozumel Jun 29, 2014 at 10:59 AM

is ernestos good to rent from in cozumel?

more
    • Concerned about booking a trip to this resort

Playa del Carmen Jul 19, 2014 at 8:20 AM

Hey travelers....do you know....did the Playa del Carmen resort have a shuttle from the airport and how was the food...any concerns with Montezuma's revenge?
      Did this resort live up to the hype?

more
    • Weather and accomodation

Cancún Jul 15, 2014 at 9:38 PM

Hi we have 3 families with adult children staying at RUI Peninsula from the 27th of August for 5 nights whats the accomodation like and how is the weather around that time, thanks

more
    • jennwerner's Profile Photo

Cash or credit

Puerto Morelos Jul 10, 2014 at 6:47 AM

We are staying at a large all inclusive resort in Puerto Morelos. I want to take some cash for tips but should I take cash for other things souvenirs and suchas well or should I just bring my credit cards and use them? What are everyone's thoughts on this?

more
    • Vashti234's Profile Photo

Grand bahia principe

Tulum Jul 17, 2014 at 5:18 AM

Is this hotel near any towns

more
    • top 2 must does

Puerto Morelos 23 hours ago

Going to Puerto morelos in September . Just me and my husband what top 2 things should we do when we are there. We are staying for two weeks in a all inclusive but still like to go out. Any ideas and who to use would be great thank you kerry x

more
    • hOW MUCH MONEY DO I NEED

Isla Mujeres Jun 27, 2014 at 9:16 AM

First time to Mexico. Spending 2 weeks on Isla Mujeres and trying to figure out how much cash I would need to bring if we planned to eat out every night. Then I need to know if I can pay with US dollars? If I need pesos to pay cab from airport and to pay the ferry is there an exchange place in Airport?

more
    • paying with US dollars

Isla Mujeres Jun 27, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Can I pay with US dollars at the ferry to Isla Mujeres?

more
    • winniezpoo's Profile Photo

What to do in Cozumel?

Isla Cozumel Jul 10, 2014 at 5:28 AM

My 14 year old son and I will be here for one day...8-9 PM so we need to see the best stuff. What do you recommend?

more
    • translation plrese

Isla Mujeres Jun 29, 2014 at 10:07 AM

What exactly is a "garrafon"?

more
    • Best day tours of the Mayan Ruins & memorable locations & sights from Playa del Carmen

Playa del Carmen Jun 24, 2014 at 3:56 AM

I would like to book some day tours from Playa Del Carmen during the period: 7/1/2015 - 12/1/2015. Which sights & tours are so memrable that they should not be missed? Could you please give me contact details of highly recomended & realistically priced local tour operators? Many thanks Steve

more
    • Sarahlu's Profile Photo

What is the beach called?????

Akumal Jul 14, 2014 at 2:11 AM

We visited GBP Akumal in April, and when we were there we went for a walk round the headland and found the most beautiful desserted beach. Does anybody know the correct name for this beach as we just call it the `secret beach`.
      We are planning to back to Akumal for a family wedding next year and would like to take some photos on this beach, but need to know the name of it???? Please help...

more
    • "First Timer"...

Playa del Carmen Jul 8, 2014 at 7:43 AM

I am traveling to Playa Del Carmen this upcoming Sunday (staying at Valentin Imperial Maya) with my husband... Any tips/suggestions on what to do or more importantly what NOT to do? We are only there for 5 days and want to get the most out of our vacation.

I have heard good and bad things about some of the excursions... any suggestions? Should I exchange my US dollars, is it necessary? If so, where is a good place to do so - at the hotel?

Thanks in advance,
      CQ

more
    • Safe Drinks

Isla Mujeres Jul 9, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Considering the warning not to drink the water, is it safe to order frozen margaritas since it's made with ice?

more
    • tersadie's Profile Photo

Adventure is calling and I am going! Are you?

by tersadie Online Now Jan 3, 2014 at 8:59 AM

During the 90's we met some folks from North Id who made Pamuul there home. I am thinking of doing something similar. I am wondering what options I mite have for car/tent R V sites with my golden retriever. Next Oct.- March. Could some one give me info on availability of camp sites, costs etc. I am interested in Aukumal, and other small village as well. thanks, terry

7 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 12:20 PM