change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• EMillar's Profile Photo

bus from Pamplona to Hendaye

by EMillar Online Now Mar 2, 2014 at 2:02 PM

Which bus company travels from Pamplona to Hendaye?

7 Answers Mar 4, 2014 at 1:54 AM
    • Hotels in Bilbao

by Pilgrim108 Online Now Feb 22, 2014 at 12:50 AM

I'm arriving late, will shuttle bus to city centre and stay over one night. Has anyone (1) any suggestions for clean, inexpensive hotel close to bus station? (2) Advice on whether the bus to Pamplona goes from the Termibus? If not - how far apart are they etc

Many thanks

3 Answers Mar 4, 2014 at 6:35 AM
    • JohannaS1's Profile Photo

Meet people

by JohannaS1 Online Now Aug 16, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Hi . I am from Germany and came to Pamplona some weeks ago as an AuPair. Now I want to get to know some new people . Do you have an idea ?
      Greetings

3 Answers Aug 16, 2013 at 11:22 AM
    • ComiZr's Profile Photo

Bus parking?

by ComiZr Online Now Jul 14, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Does anyone know where in Pamplona we can park bus?

3 Answers Jul 14, 2013 at 3:26 PM
    • Going solo to Pamplona.... Mind If join you? :)

by RobMadrid Online Now Jul 2, 2013 at 7:51 AM

I´m looking for people or groups to join in order to have fun with in Pamplona during the weekend 12-14 July 2013.
      This year my mates are to lazy to travel to the north from Madrid but i´m not.

I do speak fluently English , Italian and Spanish .
      Please do get in touch if you travel by yourself or just want to meet up.
      Thank U!

2 Answers Jul 2, 2013 at 10:52 AM
    • JosephA29's Profile Photo

Anyone know a

by JosephA29 Online Now May 17, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Anyone know of a social network that I can meet people going to Pamplona this year? I'm going alone from the U.S and want to meet people.

4 Answers May 18, 2013 at 12:17 PM
    • alectrevor's Profile Photo

Bus Irun to Pamplona early afternoon in August.

by alectrevor Online Now May 12, 2013 at 5:51 AM

I can only find 08-00 bus from Irun to Pamplona on web. Do you know of bus in afternoon of a bus company that may not be on internet. Thanks for any help.

3 Answers May 12, 2013 at 10:03 PM
    • Nijntje1973's Profile Photo

San Fermines - doing it alone

by Nijntje1973 Online Now Jan 29, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Hi all,

I am planning to travel from Valladolid on a Saturday morning (6 Jul) or evening Friday night (5 Jul) to catch San Fermines. Is it possible to do it alone? I have no interest to run with the others but I would like to watch from a balcony or inside the venue (sorry don't know how to call it) and enjoy the party atmosphere. There are many tours from London but I really want to mix with the local instead of 30 tourists in a group. Is there anywhere I could find out the travel arrangements/accommodation in a local point of view?

Hope that makes sense. I haven't got a concrete plan yet but it seems too good to miss while I'm nearby!

Many thanks!

7 Answers Jun 11, 2013 at 2:53 PM
    • Oleg_D.'s Profile Photo

Museo Navarra

by Oleg_D. Online Now Mar 8, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Hi,

Oleg is here and I have one question. Are visitors allowed to take the pictures in the Museo Navarra? I need to photograph some artifacts in that museum especially the grand bascinet helmet that was in the Pamplona Cathedral before. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
      Oleg

17 Answers Mar 9, 2012 at 5:31 AM
    • Car Parks

by metty54 Online Now Aug 19, 2011 at 5:27 AM

I am staying in Hostel Navarra, Calle de Tudela, Pamplona soon, can you tell me the names of any nearby car parking.

many thanks

John

1 Answer Aug 19, 2011 at 11:36 AM
    • transport query

by Derville Online Now Jul 27, 2011 at 3:13 PM

Hi, we (2 people) need to get from Pamplona to Biarritz for flight on Sunday afternoon 14th August. I can't find direct bus transport but at this stage we are willing to stay over in another town or city on Saturday night if we can get confirmation of how to best arrive in Biarritz for our flight. We looked at the option of hiring a car but its too expensive we are willing to pay for a taxi if needs be, but we need to know if its reliable. Our perference is to take a bus/train but we're not making a lot of progress so far in solving this one.

I hope somebody living locally has some advice for us. Unfortunatley we only speak English so it puts us at a disadvantage.

thanks, Derville

4 Answers Jul 28, 2011 at 10:07 AM
    • Pams accomm and lockers

by sumshiftyguy Online Now Mar 30, 2011 at 10:36 AM

Myself and a mate are hoping to travel to Pamps fro July 7-11 2011. We are very keen to go but don't want to break the bank for the sake of a few days. Flights are reasonable enough but the accommodation is already very limited with our only real option being to stay out of the way in San Sebastien at a surf camp paying almost £50 per person for a 2man tent!

I've read on here that a lot of people opt to just sleep in the park??? If this is the case, how easy is it to get a locker/wash/etc? We'd be happy to go down this route but just want to be sure of the 'small print' as it were before we commit to buying tickets, etc.

Thanks all!

6 Answers Apr 13, 2011 at 9:00 AM
    • Blayne+Bec's Profile Photo

Running of the Bulls

by Blayne+Bec Online Now Mar 24, 2011 at 10:06 AM

Hey Everyone

We are heading to Pamplona for the Bull Run!

We are there from 5th July, On the Topdeck tour staying at a campsite just out of Pamplona itself...

Anyone else doing this type of thing? Past stories and other comments are welcome!

Looking forward to it!

B+B

8 Answers May 6, 2011 at 9:50 AM
    • Balconies - Running of the Bulls July 2011

by revert Online Now Feb 12, 2011 at 1:00 PM

Hi,
      My girlfriend and I are spending 2 weeks in Spain and would like to watch the running of the bulls.

Does anyone have any experience with booking a balcony online? If so which ones?

4 Answers Feb 12, 2011 at 4:23 PM
    • 2 days in Pamplona

by gazstrong Online Now Feb 8, 2011 at 1:51 PM

Hi folks

I am spending 2 days in Pamplona in early August with my wife and infant son. I am looking some tips of things to do and must see places.

Is 2 days sufficient to see all Pamplona has to offer?

I would also like to know any good locations for a day trip from Pamplona

Thanks in Advance
      Gary.

5 Answers Feb 14, 2013 at 9:03 AM
    • Luggage security.

by FirstTimer1 Online Now Jan 10, 2011 at 9:55 PM

hello everyone Im hoping someone can give me a hand here I'm planning to a solo trip to europe this summer and one of my plans is to participate in the running of the bulls. I have been looking for hostels and hotels but they are mostly booked as far as I can tell or out of my price range. I wanted to know if there is anywhere possible to store my backpack with my camera and what not in it while I participate in the run? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and to any fellow runners best of luck I hope to see you all there!

4 Answers Feb 23, 2011 at 1:19 PM
    • Apartment - Meet up in Pamplona 2010

by Gregory399 Online Now Jun 13, 2010 at 1:37 AM

I'm going solo to Pamplona this year from July 11-14. If you have any good advice on a place to stay, let me know. Would love to get an apartment but gotta have at least 6 people. Or if you just want to meet up, that's fine too. thx.

3 Answers Jul 10, 2010 at 12:23 AM
    • ElViajeroIndio's Profile Photo

Anyone got a room to share in Pamplona?

by ElViajeroIndio Online Now Jun 8, 2010 at 6:19 PM

Hi all,

I will be there on July 5th night for 2-3 nights and looking for places to recover and cleanup b4 I head out.

If you don't have a place to share, we can still meet there.

Thanks!

4 Answers Jun 9, 2010 at 8:27 AM
    • artzygal78's Profile Photo

Traveling Solo to Pamplona - Running of the Bulls. Anyone want to meet up?

by artzygal78 Online Now May 18, 2010 at 9:34 AM

I'll be arriving in Pamplona on (July 8) Thursday and booked 2 nights there at Hostel Hemingway. Saturday was completely booked and everywhere seems quite expensive. Looking for a possible roommate to share Saturday night. I'm coming from Barcelona as a solo traveler and looking for cool people to meet up with during the running of the bulls. =)

6 Answers Jun 9, 2010 at 1:37 PM
    • Transportation/timing in Pamplona

by katherine.p Online Now May 9, 2010 at 9:02 AM

Hi!
      Wondering if anybody has some advice to help us book our trains...

We're going to Pamplona for San Fermin on Sunday July 11, arriving by train from
      Barcelona. We're planning to watch the race the next day (8 am, right?), and
      then take our next train to Madrid. Could you help me with a few questions?

What is the name of the train station/where is it located within the city?
      What time are the streets shut down in the morning (I've heard from 7 am
      until...?)
      We're staying at San Fermin Suites, do you think we have time to see the rice,
      head back to the hotel and still catch a train at 11:20 am to Madrid? Or should
      we book the later train out of town?

Thanks so much!

3 Answers May 9, 2010 at 10:44 AM
    • Travel time from Pamplona to Madrid

by janewishaw Online Now Jun 15, 2009 at 2:13 AM

Hi we are planning to drive a car and wish to know the travel time
      Madrid - San Sebastian
      San Sebasitan - Pamplona
      Pamplona - Madrid

Where is it best to hire a safe car, even mini van tarago for 3 people?

Your assistance fantastic
      thank you

1 Answer Jun 15, 2009 at 2:29 AM
    • Running for the first time and traveling solo

by beachfrog1 Online Now May 23, 2009 at 9:40 PM

Hi,

I am arriving late on July 10, I plan on watching the bull runs on July 11 and July 12 so I can strategize how to do it without getting trampled on. I plan on running on July 13.

Is anyone going to be there at that time? Does anyone have any tips?

2 Answers Jun 12, 2009 at 12:11 AM
    • Running for the first time and traveling solo

by beachfrog1 Online Now May 23, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Hi,

Does anyone want to meet up in Pamplona? I am arriving late on July 10, I plan on watching the bull runs on July 11 and July 12 so I can strategize how to do it without getting trampled on. I plan on running on July 13.

Is anyone going to be there at that time? Does anyone have any tips?

6 Answers Jul 5, 2009 at 6:50 PM
    • Looking for roommates travelmates.

by ausrixy Online Now May 11, 2009 at 12:44 PM

Hi Im currently from australia but in america on my around the world trip at the moment. will get to london in mid june and looking for some people to travel with down to pamplona for the the bull running or looking for some other people to share a hotel room or accomodation with.

Where is a good place to stay in pamplona that is safe and clean and if anyone has a spare bed or room available let me know the cost and location.

3 Answers May 18, 2010 at 9:30 AM
    • kenningst's Profile Photo

Barcelona to Pamplona to Madrid

by kenningst Online Now May 2, 2009 at 6:46 PM

Hi guys,

i am travelling from barcelona to pamplona for the bullrun festival. I know that staying at pamplona will be very expensive and so am looking at staying somewhere nearby. I was told that San Sebastian will be the best place to stay but after pamplona, i am heading south to Madrid.not too sure if san sebastian (north) is the best place to stay. Thought of staying to Zaragoza instead. Any advice?

Regards

1 Answer May 25, 2009 at 10:11 PM
    • midnight_mike's Profile Photo

Public transportation and the festival

by midnight_mike Online Now Apr 30, 2009 at 11:03 PM

I will be in Spain during the time of the festival and want to go. I already bought my tickets. I have a few questions. Do I need to buy bus tickets in advance? I would likely be taking a bus from Madrid and only stay about 30 hours. Second, how much would it cost to purchase a semi-decent seat for the bullfights? Third, is it hard to get a good spot to see the running of the bulls? Fourth, as someone who is fascinated by the festival and the art of bullfighting, are the large crowds tolerable? What I mean is, on a scale of 1 to 10 how annoying are the crowds? Is it as bad as Mardi Gras in New Orleans? Lastly, this has nothing to do with Pamplona, but is it true that there are no bullfights in Seville in July? What about Malaga? It was mentioned on About.com, but I'm not going to necessarily take that as the word of God.

2 Answers May 1, 2009 at 3:45 PM
    • midnight_mike's Profile Photo

Options for running of the bulls festival

by midnight_mike Online Now Apr 17, 2009 at 10:33 AM

I've check the prices of staying in Pamplona during the running of the bulls festival in July and they're way too expensive. I remember watching a Globetrekker video in which the host actually slept in a van on night. My question is whether there are any options for staying in Pamplona for one or two nights during the festival under200. In addition, I want to know what the policy is on sleeping in a park in Pamplona. Also, I'm curious if anyone has just arrived in Pamplona early one morning, did not sleep that night and then left the next day. Also, are the trains exteremely hard to book at that time?

I'm debating my summer travel plans and this would only be a small part of a larger trip, so I'm not interested in spending1,000 to say that I was in Pamplona for two days. Also, if anyone can direct me to another worthwhile festival in Spain in early July. Actually, I just want to see a bullfight, although just spending 30 hours in Pamplona would be a neat experience.

2 Answers Apr 18, 2009 at 3:53 AM
    • lucas8's Profile Photo

Paris to Pamplona

by lucas8 Online Now Apr 13, 2009 at 4:26 AM

Hi,
      I will like to go to Pamplona on 4th July for Fiesta San Fermin from Paris. I am not able to search for any trains from Paris to Pamplona on www.bahn.de. May I know if there is any night train which runs from Paris to Pamplona? What is the main station at Pamplona called?

Will I be able to get hostel accomodation in Pamplona town during 5-9 July?

Or should I stay in San Sebastian and take a train from San Sebastian to Pamplona everyday?

Is Zaragoza or Bilbao a better place to get a 30EUR per night accomodation?

Thanks

1 Answer Apr 13, 2009 at 12:41 PM
    • Please help - Running with Bulls

by beachfrog1 Online Now Feb 26, 2009 at 1:17 AM

Hi,
      I really want to run with the bulls for the first time this year. Is there a safe route or a safe way to run? Is there a way I can run and then exit immediately?

I really want to run, but I don't want to get run over by a bull or other runners. I have only heard bad things about the run and how dangerous it is. I know nothing about it other than I really want to run.

I really appreciate your feedback. Thanks!!!

9 Answers Feb 27, 2009 at 5:08 PM
    • searching for an apartment

by Ladyblu Online Now Jul 30, 2008 at 5:49 AM

for my daughter for 6 months from September with her university mate for ERASMUS project.
      Please send me some link couldn't find any useful untill now.
      Thank you so much

3 Answers Jul 31, 2008 at 9:34 AM