Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• kbl's Profile Photo

PADI centers

Costa Rica Mar 16, 2015 at 7:27 AM

Hi -
      I will be in Costa Rica the first week of April. Are there members on the forum who have been to a PADI-certified diving center, and been out with them? (I can google who they are, but I'm looking for people who can recommend based on their own experience) where to go.
      thanks a lot!
      Koen

more
    • best location with kids

Costa Rica Mar 19, 2015 at 8:57 AM

hi, planning a trip for february with two kids aged 8 and 9 and wonder which area to stay in ? Plan to probably fly into san jose due to cost and ease from nyc and wonder where to go from there..we like activities during the day and some nightlife, must have a variety of restaurants and bars and a walkable little town
      thanks
      janine

more
    • the beaches

Puerto Viejo Mar 11, 2015 at 8:45 AM

are there any areas near P.V. that might be suitable for nude sunbathing and swimming?

more
    • June visit

Costa Rica Mar 25, 2015 at 12:48 PM

Hi I was planning a mid June visit to CR but am concerned about how rainy the period will be ( I know it's the green season). But is it a light afternoon shower daily or steady rain most of the day. ?It's a long way to go with kids for a rainy vacation. We are looking at Santa Teresa area. Thanks

more
    • kbl's Profile Photo

Transport from San Jose airport to northwest

Costa Rica Mar 21, 2015 at 9:43 AM

Hi - I arrive in San Jose, and will have my first night in Coco (on the North West coast). What's the best way to get there? Are there busses, or some kind of a driver-transport that is more or less affordable and reliable?
      Thanks!
      Koen

more
    • Spanish in costa Rica

Costa Rica Mar 5, 2015 at 7:18 AM

I found a Spanish school in Costa Rica called Personalized Spanish. Has anyone studied here, and if so can you tell me about it?
      Thanks.

more