Palmerston North

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Accomodation

Cape Reinga Mar 24, 2014 at 2:05 AM

Hi there back in 2000 i stayed at a place just before Cape Reinga i think it might have been 20mins before cape reinga but i cant find the place we stayed at and i cant remember the hotel / camping place it had a restaurant and little shop on it and we stayed in like a cabin.

please help :)

more
    • kattierivera's Profile Photo

Shopping sales in AKL

Auckland Apr 8, 2014 at 5:16 AM

I'll visit AKL next month and I know there are lots of expensive stuff there. I want to know how often do AKL stores (clothes etc) have sales? Every week? Month? Thank you

more

Near Palmerston North

• craic's Profile Photo

Bus from Palmerston North To tauranga

by craic Online Now Mar 19, 2010 at 8:26 AM

I might get the chance of a weekend in tauranga - good oh - so I checked the naked bus and they have reasonable fares but it is quite a long trip. This may be however because they have one change. Perhaps you have an hour to stroll around somewhere interesting - like matamata maybe.

But I cannot get the site to tell me where the change will be.

Can you help?

7 Answers Apr 17, 2010 at 10:00 AM
    • craic's Profile Photo

A couple of questions

by craic Online Now Nov 23, 2009 at 7:30 PM

Hi - Is the train station close to the centre of the city in Palmerston North?

Also, can I use my Australian seniors card for cheaper fares etc or as I am still a NZ citizen could I perhaps register for a local card?

6 Answers Nov 24, 2009 at 5:20 PM
    • Labour Day

by Englischer Online Now Jul 30, 2008 at 9:49 AM

Hi everyone, my wife and I will be staying in Palmerston North over the Labour Day weekend while we attend the rail centenerary celebrations at Fielding.

On Labour Day itself, will the town be open as normal (shopping, bars, restos etc.) as we would like a quiet day before heading off for Auckland on the steam special on Tuesday 28th Oct.?

Failing that, any suggestions as to how to spend the day without travelling on trains would be appreciated by my long suffering wife!

3 Answers Aug 1, 2008 at 3:31 PM
    • Long term Stay accomodation

by xavs380 Online Now Jun 6, 2006 at 2:09 PM

hey all, i am planing to join massey university for further education. i needed some information about hostel accomodations.These should be close to the university if possible. Also i would like to know about the life in and around the university. please help me...mailing me is not a problem.

1 Answer Jun 8, 2006 at 1:17 AM