change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hcamper's Profile Photo

Taking a Tandem bike friday on the train in Mallorca - Palma to Inca

by Hcamper Online Now Mar 16, 2015 at 1:38 PM

Hi, we now are thinking of taking our tandem bike friday with us to Mallorca. I have not had any luck trying to see if the local trains have space where we can bring the tandem on the train with us. We would only be carrying one or two panniers on it, but it would be fully assembled. We have no problems in germany traveling with the tandem but not sure about Mallorca. Can anyone help with this question ? Thanks!

more
    • route from airport

by Delavaras Online Now Mar 4, 2015 at 6:12 AM

How to reach hotel Blue Bay Camino Vecinal Génova-San Agustin, 30, from airport at 11 p.m.?

more

Taking a Tandem bike friday on the train in Mallorca - Palma to Inca

by Hcamper Online Now Mar 16, 2015 at 1:38 PM

Hi, we now are thinking of taking our tandem bike friday with us to Mallorca. I have not had any luck trying to see if the local trains have space where we can bring the tandem on the train with us. We would only be carrying one or two panniers on it, but it would be fully assembled. We have no problems in germany traveling with the tandem but not sure about Mallorca. Can anyone help with this question ? Thanks!

1 Answer Mar 16, 2015 at 1:51 PM
    • route from airport

by Delavaras Online Now Mar 4, 2015 at 6:12 AM

How to reach hotel Blue Bay Camino Vecinal Génova-San Agustin, 30, from airport at 11 p.m.?

3 Answers Mar 5, 2015 at 4:58 AM

Need to carry two bikes - Rental Car

by Hcamper Online Now Jan 27, 2015 at 7:11 PM

We would like to rent a car in Mallorca that we could carry two bikes on. We are having difficult time locating car rental that will provide bike rack. Does anyone know of any car rentals that will provide bike rack to carry two bikes ?
      Thank you

5 Answers Jan 28, 2015 at 7:10 AM
    • TweetersMallorca's Profile Photo

WALKABOUT AND CHAT IN SPANISH ~

by TweetersMallorca Online Now Nov 27, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Is anyone interested in linking up to walk around Palma once a week in order to practice conversation Spanish and English? Let me know as I am flexible on days and times to meet up. Thanks! Gracias!

8 Answers Nov 29, 2014 at 1:38 PM
    • train palma to soller

by paparuss Online Now Sep 2, 2014 at 7:17 PM

Can you buy train tickets on the heritage train before arriving in Mallorca?

6 Answers Sep 3, 2014 at 2:37 PM
    • yogb's Profile Photo

Taxi on early Sunday morning from Playa de Palma to Airport

by yogb Online Now Sep 1, 2014 at 12:57 AM

Hi,

I have to take flight on early Sunday morning. So I need to reach airport at 5:30 in the morning. I am staying at Aparthotel Fontanellas Playa (Playa de Palma). Can I book taxi on the Sunday early morning before departure itself or I need to pre-book several days before ?

Regards

1 Answer Sep 1, 2014 at 1:34 AM
    • Transportation

by CharlesMRatcliffe Online Now Aug 20, 2014 at 2:37 PM

We are flying into PMI on September 22nd and staying at the Marriott Club Son Antem. Can we get there by bus or train? Or must we take a taxi or rent a car? Thanks Chuck

2 Answers Aug 21, 2014 at 8:15 AM
    • I cant remember what it was called?

by popsandbunny Online Now Jul 28, 2014 at 10:34 AM

my family and i recently visited a restaraunt in the marina port in palma. we loved it so much and we want to go back. we cant remember what it was called and i need to know to reccoment it to friends. we have a suspicion that the name mentioned "chilli". it would be great if someone could let us know!!

3 Answers Jul 28, 2014 at 12:15 PM
    • mcloughv's Profile Photo

help help help

by mcloughv Online Now Jul 18, 2014 at 3:10 PM

I am on my holidays in Mallorca and my mother has ended in hospital in quiron cami del reis outside palma following surgery. i need somewhere to stay NOW. I am in big trouble . can anyone recommend a place to stay near the hospital

2 Answers Jul 18, 2014 at 3:23 PM
    • Transportation from cruise ship to City of Palma De Mallorca

by cparc1 Online Now Jul 7, 2014 at 2:25 AM

Any suggestions on best and quickest way from cruise terminal to city?

1 Answer Jul 7, 2014 at 3:29 AM
    • smalnge's Profile Photo

Food Budget for Malaga

by smalnge Online Now Jul 6, 2014 at 5:51 PM

What is a reasonable budget for eating out in Malaga and surrounding areas. I'll be there one week and will have a kitchen so I will likely have breakfast in house and a dinner or two. most surely all lunches will be out..(also buying some food for the kitchen?

Thanks

Susie

1 Answer Jul 8, 2014 at 5:19 AM
    • Khalid_Away's Profile Photo

hotel location

by Khalid_Away Online Now Jun 24, 2014 at 5:18 AM

I am going to Palma de mallorca from Madrid in October . And I prefer to stay in or near from city center but I'm confused abut the hotel location and and would have any suggestion about hotel name
      and my budget is 130 EUR to 180 EUR per night .
      I am looking for sightseeing location to be able to walk around .
      And the second question is : Can I explore the city center by walking ?

Thank you in advance .

6 Answers Jun 26, 2014 at 4:50 PM
    • Boosmom's Profile Photo

inner island travel

by Boosmom Online Now Jun 13, 2014 at 11:55 AM

Does anyone know the cost of either a van/bus that will take me from Palma de Mallorca to Cala Ratjada and how long will the ride take????? thanks in advance!

2 Answers Jun 20, 2014 at 10:08 PM
    • Calcan's Profile Photo

where do I rent a scooter from the cruse ship port?

by Calcan Online Now Jun 12, 2014 at 4:26 PM

We are coming in next week for 7 hours and want to rent two scooters?
      Is there a scooter rental place by the port?

1 Answer Jun 12, 2014 at 6:10 PM
    • I want to find a place we visited on a bus tour

by Maszeroski Online Now Jun 9, 2014 at 11:48 PM

My wife and I would like very much to vacation on Palma de Mallorca, We visited a small town that had a stream running down the mountain and into the ocean. We walked the beach and there was a short tunnel that came out to the ocean on the other side. Can you tell us what town this is ?

6 Answers Jun 10, 2014 at 1:38 PM

flights to mallorca

by Boosmom Online Now Jun 7, 2014 at 3:58 PM

Is it difficult to find a flight from Valencia to Palma Mallorca 2 weeks before date?

6 Answers Jun 20, 2014 at 10:09 PM
    • Getting work for summer

by Robbieb2342 Online Now Jun 2, 2014 at 2:08 PM

I am looking to move to Mallorca for the summer and work as a chef but I am concerned that I am a little late in getting there..I was wondering if anybody new would it still be possible to get a job now??

5 Answers Jun 6, 2014 at 6:31 AM
    • Cruise stop at Cannes

by oftedal123 Online Now Jun 1, 2014 at 6:31 AM

Can you help me with suggestions -what to do when my cruise ship docks for 10 hours in Cannes?

3 Answers Jun 2, 2014 at 2:28 AM
    • Where to stay in Mallorca

by slewis1983 Online Now May 31, 2014 at 6:13 PM

Hello,
      I am going to be travelling to Mallorca this July with a friend. We would like to get some advice as to where to stay in Mallorca. We understand that Playa de Palma is centrally located to the airport and to the city centre; however, we are wondering if we should consider staying in more remote parts of the island to experience better beaches. We do want to be in an area that also has restaurants, cafes, etc., and also some sort of night life. If you could provide us with any information/guidance, that would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,

Samantha

5 Answers Jun 1, 2014 at 11:46 AM

Cala Ratjada Mallorca

by Boosmom Online Now May 24, 2014 at 10:36 PM

So I booked a hotel and didn't notice that the price was non-refundable. Unfortunately, I didn't do my research first and now see that this location is at the far end of the island away from Palma. I'm planning to fly in from Valencia. Is it reasonable to take a bus from the airport over to the north-eastern side of the island????? Will I be able to swim at the beaches over there??? Thanks in advance!

4 Answers May 26, 2014 at 3:24 PM
    • Hiking Opportunities

by cj123 Online Now May 1, 2014 at 7:31 PM

Our family will be on a cruise docking at Palma de Mallorca from 1:00pm to 8:00pm in one month. We would really like to go on a family hike or go canyoning/coasteering. Is it possible to do this on such a short window of time? If so, are there any suggestions on how to go about this?

4 Answers May 3, 2014 at 4:32 PM
    • advise please

by Luccabrown Online Now Apr 29, 2014 at 7:53 AM

Hi - my wife and I have two weeks off starting June the 7th - I have heard palma is nice - would it be worth two weeks exploring the island and how long in palma - where is nice beaches etc (enoght to fill 2 weeks? - or recommend a two location break) would I also need a car or buses and move on type holiday???

4 Answers Apr 30, 2014 at 4:58 AM
    • Best not overly touristy town to use as a base in Mallorca, Spain?

by mafalda47 Online Now Apr 12, 2014 at 9:19 AM

we will be in Mallorca for 4 nights in mid-may. Where should we stay that would be a good base to see beautiful scenery and get an 'island overview'? We will rent a car, and don't like very touristy places. One of us speaks fluent Spanish and we would like to experience the island's culture without crowds. Any and all suggestions would be very much appreciated.

10 Answers Apr 15, 2014 at 2:35 AM
    • Hop on/off Bus Palma de Mallorca

by frankfar Online Now Apr 11, 2014 at 1:22 AM

Does the Hop on/off Bus Palma de Mallorca, departs from where the cruise ship is docked?

2 Answers Apr 11, 2014 at 9:26 AM
    • Palma centre from cruise ship

by frankfar Online Now Apr 3, 2014 at 6:13 AM

Hi everybody, we're docking in this port and would like to explore some places of interest this town may offer, please come with some ideas to spend the day, we're opting to go around by walk.

5 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 4:08 AM
    • Manacor and Cala Ratjada

by joanamopa Online Now Mar 24, 2014 at 9:34 AM

Hi!
      We are going to visit Mallorca at the beginning of May.

We would like to visit Manacor for 2 hours more or less and Cala Ratjada. Coud anybody tell us which are the most interesting to see for that time and if there is any free park place near the center of both places?

Thanks a lot.

7 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 12:14 AM
    • Less touristic place in Mallorca to stay with children

by rosy1803 Online Now Jan 19, 2014 at 3:55 AM

Can anybody recommend a less touristic place to stay with childeren (May) at/near the beach?

6 Answers Jan 19, 2014 at 2:43 PM
    • anybody use http://www.mallorcacar.com to book a car?

by Tonyberk Online Now Dec 13, 2013 at 5:24 AM

I need a car rental for the christmas holiday and found a website with a good price on a economy car but as I have not used them before i would like to see if anyone had experience with them?

6 Answers Dec 16, 2013 at 3:03 AM
    • Production

by kat-sai Online Now Oct 21, 2013 at 11:15 AM

what do they produce in Palma?

5 Answers Oct 27, 2013 at 4:35 PM
    • ausrajokubas's Profile Photo

require for palma de mallorka to spain by ferry

by ausrajokubas Online Now Oct 12, 2013 at 11:34 AM

hello,

i am planing trip to palma de mallorka. i would like is it awailable to get a ferry to spain from palma? i am not searching for cruises, just a ferry to spain ( it can be barcelona, valencia and other).

5 Answers Oct 14, 2013 at 12:52 PM