Palma de Mallorca

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hop on/off Bus Palma de Mallorca

by frankfar Online Now Apr 11, 2014 at 1:22 AM

Does the Hop on/off Bus Palma de Mallorca, departs from where the cruise ship is docked?

more
    • Palma centre from cruise ship

by frankfar Online Now Apr 3, 2014 at 6:13 AM

Hi everybody, we're docking in this port and would like to explore some places of interest this town may offer, please come with some ideas to spend the day, we're opting to go around by walk.

more
    • Manacor and Cala Ratjada

by joanamopa Online Now Mar 24, 2014 at 9:34 AM

Hi!
      We are going to visit Mallorca at the beginning of May.

We would like to visit Manacor for 2 hours more or less and Cala Ratjada. Coud anybody tell us which are the most interesting to see for that time and if there is any free park place near the center of both places?

Thanks a lot.

more
    • Best not overly touristy town to use as a base in Mallorca, Spain?

by mafalda47 Online Now Apr 12, 2014 at 9:19 AM

we will be in Mallorca for 4 nights in mid-may. Where should we stay that would be a good base to see beautiful scenery and get an 'island overview'? We will rent a car, and don't like very touristy places. One of us speaks fluent Spanish and we would like to experience the island's culture without crowds. Any and all suggestions would be very much appreciated.

more
    • Best not overly touristy town to use as a base in Mallorca, Spain?

by mafalda47 Online Now Apr 12, 2014 at 9:19 AM

we will be in Mallorca for 4 nights in mid-may. Where should we stay that would be a good base to see beautiful scenery and get an 'island overview'? We will rent a car, and don't like very touristy places. One of us speaks fluent Spanish and we would like to experience the island's culture without crowds. Any and all suggestions would be very much appreciated.

10 Answers Apr 15, 2014 at 2:35 AM
    • Hop on/off Bus Palma de Mallorca

by frankfar Online Now Apr 11, 2014 at 1:22 AM

Does the Hop on/off Bus Palma de Mallorca, departs from where the cruise ship is docked?

2 Answers Apr 11, 2014 at 9:26 AM
    • Palma centre from cruise ship

by frankfar Online Now Apr 3, 2014 at 6:13 AM

Hi everybody, we're docking in this port and would like to explore some places of interest this town may offer, please come with some ideas to spend the day, we're opting to go around by walk.

6 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 4:08 AM
    • Manacor and Cala Ratjada

by joanamopa Online Now Mar 24, 2014 at 9:34 AM

Hi!
      We are going to visit Mallorca at the beginning of May.

We would like to visit Manacor for 2 hours more or less and Cala Ratjada. Coud anybody tell us which are the most interesting to see for that time and if there is any free park place near the center of both places?

Thanks a lot.

7 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 12:14 AM
    • Less touristic place in Mallorca to stay with children

by rosy1803 Online Now Jan 19, 2014 at 3:55 AM

Can anybody recommend a less touristic place to stay with childeren (May) at/near the beach?

6 Answers Jan 19, 2014 at 2:43 PM
    • anybody use http://www.mallorcacar.com to book a car?

by Tonyberk Online Now Dec 13, 2013 at 5:24 AM

I need a car rental for the christmas holiday and found a website with a good price on a economy car but as I have not used them before i would like to see if anyone had experience with them?

6 Answers Dec 16, 2013 at 3:03 AM
    • Production

by kat-sai Online Now Oct 21, 2013 at 11:15 AM

what do they produce in Palma?

5 Answers Oct 27, 2013 at 4:35 PM
    • ausrajokubas's Profile Photo

require for palma de mallorka to spain by ferry

by ausrajokubas Online Now Oct 12, 2013 at 11:34 AM

hello,

i am planing trip to palma de mallorka. i would like is it awailable to get a ferry to spain from palma? i am not searching for cruises, just a ferry to spain ( it can be barcelona, valencia and other).

5 Answers Oct 14, 2013 at 12:52 PM
    • Palma Majorca horses

by Louisewalker Online Now Sep 29, 2013 at 8:34 AM

We were in Palma last week and noticed the lovely horses pulling the carriages for the tourists. I am a real animal lover and thought the horses looked reasonably well looked after. They were kept in the shade when not in use. Does anyone know about them ?

1 Answer Sep 29, 2013 at 8:59 AM
    • holiday to palma nova 21st september

by royt3435 Online Now Sep 20, 2013 at 6:14 AM

hi we are going palma nova and have seen on trip advisor to watch out for pic pockets and thieves is it really bad,thanks

2 Answers Sep 20, 2013 at 10:24 AM
    • Help please

by Edddie Online Now Sep 6, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Is it easy to reach C'an Pastilla by local bus from the airport?

• Help please

by Edddie Online Now Sep 6, 2013 at 1:26 PM

Is it easy to reach C'an Pastilla by local bus from the airport?

2 Answers Sep 6, 2013 at 3:18 PM
    • RalphNg's Profile Photo

What to do in Palma, arriving by cruise

by RalphNg Online Now Aug 31, 2013 at 6:56 AM

I have joined a cruise to Palma de Mallorca in Oct. We have one whole day (From 8am till 10pm) there, could anyone give me any suggestion how I should plan to spend my time there. I really appreciate your help. Thank you

4 Answers Sep 1, 2013 at 11:55 PM
    • Beach recommendations

by CruisingItaly Online Now Aug 23, 2013 at 2:27 AM

Hi, can anyone recommend any nice beaches near the port of Palma? Preferably somewhere that has some good watersports and is easy to get to! I'm on deadline, as i leave on Sunday, so quick answers would be appreciated!
      Thanks,

1 Answer Aug 30, 2013 at 2:56 AM
    • lauralylle's Profile Photo

Shopping in Palma de Mallorca

by lauralylle Online Now Aug 22, 2013 at 12:34 AM

Dear all, I'm so excited thinking on visit Mallorca in September.

Could you please advice me any good area for going shopping in the city or any other village in the island? I normally like the shops frequented by locals, not the touristic ones, to take ideas about fashion and decoration.

Thank you very much in advance

2 Answers Aug 30, 2013 at 3:04 AM
    • Mallorca - Palma or Playa de Palma?

by peol1003 Online Now Aug 20, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Hello! We are a group of friend who are visiting Mallorca soon. Are the a good nightlife in Playa de Palma or is it better to be in Palma de Mallorca?

2 Answers Aug 30, 2013 at 3:47 AM
    • vegasgod777's Profile Photo

Taxi cost from port to Caves of Drach?

by vegasgod777 Online Now Aug 13, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Just so I can budget what would the cost be for a taxi from the port to caves of drach?

3 Answers Aug 14, 2013 at 2:38 AM
    • WHERE TO STAY

by peternieri Online Now Jul 26, 2013 at 3:17 AM

We are a retired couple in our 60's still very active though. We would like to stay in a rented apartment/villa for one week in September. The villa must have a swimming pool or access to one. Where is the nicest place in Palma de Mallorca to stay. We would like to do sightseeing during the day but relax in the villa at night time.

4 Answers Jul 27, 2013 at 12:26 AM
    • joansey's Profile Photo

One Day-What to Do

by joansey Online Now Jul 24, 2013 at 9:24 AM

We will be in Palma de Mallorca for only one day as a port stop from NCL Epic, Aug 17/2013,...what should we do on this one day?

4 Answers Jul 24, 2013 at 3:00 PM
    • joansey's Profile Photo

Walk From Ship?

by joansey Online Now Jul 24, 2013 at 9:19 AM

When we dock into Palma de Mallorca from NCl Epic, Aug 17/2013, can we walk nto the town or do you have to take a cab/bus or whatever?

1 Answer Jul 26, 2013 at 5:14 AM
    • OVERNIGHT ACCOMODATION

by mchapman2 Online Now Jul 17, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Help. We have booked a villa holiday in Mallorca from 10th August, but out plane lands at 3:00am on 10th. Any suggestions. We can't we can access the villa at 2:00 pm and have 3 children under 10 yrs with us

3 Answers Jul 18, 2013 at 5:45 AM
    • TommyM20's Profile Photo

Train to Soller

by TommyM20 Online Now Jun 6, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Is there a bus from the airport take you to the "tren de Sollér"?

1 Answer Jun 10, 2013 at 8:21 AM
    • Transportation to beaches from port

by aprilg10 Online Now Jun 5, 2013 at 7:41 PM

We will be stopping in Palma de Mallorca on our cruise and we would like to make it a beach day. I have done some research and know that there are a couple of beaches close by such as Palma de Palma, but they seem like they will be crowded and not much scenery. En Trenc looked beautiful but is further away and we are worried that if we take a taxi there, we won't be able to get a taxi back. Any suggestions?

• Nightlife

by clee3clee Online Now May 31, 2013 at 6:09 PM

We would like to ask which area is the most popular for its nightlife in Palma de Mallorca.

1 Answer Jun 1, 2013 at 3:21 AM
    • AngelaW15's Profile Photo

funfairs

by AngelaW15 Online Now May 31, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Hi are there any funfairs in mallorca in June?

5 Answers May 31, 2013 at 11:34 PM
    • Long term rentals

by Jo_Doddington Online Now May 5, 2013 at 1:22 PM

My partner and I are planning to move from the UK to Palma in August 2013. Does anyone know any reliable websites to look for cheap apartments that allow a small dog? Thanks

1 Answer May 5, 2013 at 2:08 PM
    • Transport

by KellyLF Online Now May 3, 2013 at 2:36 PM

I am staying in Sa Coma I would like to travel to Palma how do I get there? Also how close is marine land to Palma?

1 Answer May 16, 2013 at 7:24 AM
    • pepemorris11's Profile Photo

Visiting Palma de Mallorca for a few hours from cruise terminal

by pepemorris11 Online Now Apr 13, 2013 at 7:19 PM

My husband( who has mobility problems and uses a walking stick) and I will be taking a Western Mediterrannean cruise leaving Rome and visiting Genoa, Provence (Marseilles), Barcelona, Palma De Mallorca and Valencia in Spain and back to Rome. When the ship docks, our time is limited when visiting these cities/towns.
      I am also hard-pressed for time to do my own homework what with all the packing and medical appointments for the 2 of us,hence would appreciate any suggestions as to how we could go about and see some of the sights or town.
      We don't have to do the must-see places unless it is really accessible by public transport as we are not taking the shore excursions from the ship as they are really astronomical in price and have been very disappointing.
      1) Would appreciate info on how to get to nearest public transport station be it bus/metro from cruise terminal.(even if possible whether there are free shuttles from the berth to entrance of cruise terminal as that would save us walking the distance)
      2) We don't even mind walking around town just enjoying the ambience so long as we can get reasonable and frequent public transport services back to cruise terminal.
      Would appreciate any kind of help asap as we are leaving in a ffew days' time
      Many thanks

4 Answers Oct 1, 2013 at 4:49 AM
    • Long Term Rental Houses/Apartments in Mallorca??

by skotrhythm Online Now Mar 29, 2013 at 5:57 PM

My wife and I are moving to Mallorca in early April 2013 and are looking for a rental property until late October 2013. We've found a few through some online real estate sites though I feel there's more out through private rental and are just not advertised. It's a big ask considering you don't know me from a bar of soap, though maybe someone knows of an apartment/house that might be available for this period? We have a budget of no more then 500 euros a month, not a great deal though I'm surprised at what you can get for that amount in Spain. Besides our budget the only other request is to be close to the sea :) I hope I'm not asking too much but any help at all would be fantastic !

6 Answers Jan 29, 2014 at 10:04 AM
    • Flight/hotel tour packages to Palma de Mallorca from Barcelona

by filbert8 Online Now Dec 31, 2012 at 7:39 PM

My wife and are seniors and would like to find out if there are 2 day round trip flight/hotel tour packages from Barcelona to Palma de Mallorca around June 19 or 20th of 2013. Thank you very much.

1 Answer Jan 2, 2013 at 5:03 AM