Palm Springs Travel Answers

change location

Palm Spring members and their knowledge of the Viceroy hotel

by galucci Online Now Jan 21, 2011 at 8:21 PM

We are going to Palm Springs for the first time in the last part of February and plan to stay at the Viceroy Resort Hotel and Spa. Up until now the staff have been extremely helpful in guiding our trip plans and have also told me so much about Palm Springs and what it might be like to actually live there because I indicated that I was considering this as an option. Therefore rather than just read the reviews for this hotel I thought it might be helpful for our local Palm Springs area members give their feelings and knowledge of the Viceroy because I believe they seem to know this "oasis" really well.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • wise23girl's Profile Photo

Re: Palm Spring members and their knowledge of the Viceroy hotel

by wise23girl Online Now Jan 21, 2011 at 8:39 PM

Another idea is to type Palm Springs in the search button ...top right and you will find the travel pages. Florida or California?

Enjoy your holiday.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Agraichen's Profile Photo

Re: Palm Spring members and their knowledge of the Viceroy hotel

by Agraichen Online Now Jan 21, 2011 at 8:44 PM

I don't know much about the hotel as I stayed at another unit, but Palm Springs seems to be a great place. There is, or used to be, a market in the streets at various times of the year. The "down town" area is quite walkable and has some very nice restaurants.

You might also check out Palm Desert just a few miles down the road as well as Indio if you are looking for a place to live.

The summers are rather hot for me otherwise I'd consider moving there but I want to find a place where summers are a bit cooler.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines