Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Upscale restaurants for groups

Scottsdale Aug 6, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Top 5 more upscale restaurant to eat for dinner in scottsdale and phoenix

more
    • We are looking to rent a car to drive from the Grand Canyon to the Hoover Dam

Grand Canyon Jul 27, 2014 at 4:42 PM

My family and I are traveling from NY to the Grand Canyon in an RV this summer. We would like to take a trip to see the Hoover Dam while we are there. Is it possible to rent a car for the day or overnight to do this?

more
    • Thursday Night Art Walk

Scottsdale Aug 20, 2014 at 8:22 PM

Can anyone tell me more details this (does it run all year round, how can I find it, what time does it run from)? It looks like it's a weekly event that happens in Scottsdale. I've seen some review say it's on Fifth Avenue, and another review said the Marshall Way Arts District (which could all be the same thing, but I don't know any better).

We will be travelling to PHX from Nov. 13-17, and if we can take part in this, it sounds like fun.

Thanks in advance!

more
    • happydancer's Profile Photo

Trip to Navajo Nation

Navajo National Monument Aug 17, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Need suggestions for best itinerary for 5 days. Staying about an hour away at a B and B. Thanks

more
    • Where to hire car from?

Scottsdale Aug 12, 2014 at 3:06 PM

If flying do you fly into Phoenix and then get your hire car there?

more
    • Upscale restaurants for groups

Scottsdale Aug 6, 2014 at 10:27 AM

Top 5 more upscale restaurant to eat for dinner in scottsdale and phoenix

more
    • nashrulhazran's Profile Photo

Grand Canyon Itinerary advise.

Grand Canyon Aug 1, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Hi All,

im visiting Grand Canyon from Vegas on September 2nd. i already booked 3 days lodge in Grand Canyon National Park and few activities. can i have some advise regarding my trip? your advise will be really helpfull for me. below are my initarary for 5 days. hope to hear your advise regarding this.

Day 1: 1030 - arrive LV from Houston 1100 - drive from LV to Grand Canyon (plan to stop over at Hoover Damn) 1630 - check in at Bright Angel Lodge 1730 - sunset tour

Day 2: 0600 - Drive to find best view for sunrise (appreciate if someone can advise me the best place i can go) 0830 - Mule Ride 1200 - Desert ride tour 1600 - Drive along grand Canyon

Day 3: 0730 - follow ranger hike program 1100 - can someone suggest to me what else i can do there since i hope i can utilize my time in Grand Canyon National Park. I dont have any plan what to do for entire day.

Day 4:
      0530 - Drive to Monument Valley (is it the best time to start the journey?)
      0900 - joint the 2-3 hour Monument Valley tour package
      1200 - Drive to Park,Az
      1600 - Check in Hotel
      1700 - Drive to Wahweap marina to see the sunset

Day 5:
      0600 - Drive to Horseshoe Bend to see the sunrise
      0730 - Halfday Raft in Colorado river
      1300 - Antelope Canyon Tour
      1500 - Drive back to Las Vegas

-end of journey-

is this itinarary will work and i can have the great day in Grand Canyon with this initarary? all your suggestion are much appreciated because it will help me to plan my trip since i will travel alone, i need to plan my journey as good as possible.

Thanks

more