Palm Beach Shores

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Spring Break 2016

Cocoa Beach Sep 15, 2015 at 9:48 AM

My son is attending a high school baseball tournament and would like to bring along the whole family. Is this area saturated with college kids during spring break (the last week in March)? am worried it would be crazy.

• One night and part of a day in Miami

Miami Beach Sep 29, 2015 at 1:14 AM

Where do we stay if we have the evening and part of the next day in Miami before flying home?

• October visit

Saint Pete Beach Sep 26, 2015 at 8:23 AM

Is October a good time to visit? Are attractions still open?

• What is a better Location to stay : Kissimie / International Drive / Lake Buena Vista

Orlando Sep 11, 2015 at 12:55 AM

I intend to travel to Orlando in December. Looking for a moderately priced stay at a location which is convenient for going to the Disney / Universal parks as well as having some life around the hotel location at night like restaurants and shops etc. Can someone be kind to advice the difference between staying at Kissimie / International Drive / Lake Buena Vista? Or suggestion for any other better location?

• South Beach, Miami Florida

Miami Sep 22, 2015 at 6:53 AM

going to Miami from Fort Myers beach to watch the Dolphins. We are going for 2 nights Sat and Sun Oct 24 & 25
      Thought we would go to South beach. Any recommendations on accomadation or hotels perhaps off the strip,
      Any suggestions on things to see or do would be helpful for my wife and I

• Travel advise

Orlando Sep 10, 2015 at 3:10 PM

Hellos, I am planning a 7 days trip to Orlando to visit Disneyland, universal studios and do some shopping if possible beginning of January ..any advise about hotel to stay in that has shuttle buses to all the parks and outlets ....and how to get package deals for the parks as well ...thanks in advance

• Orlando vacation

Orlando Oct 3, 2015 at 3:18 PM

Hello guys!
      I'm planing a vacation trip to Orlando next year july 8th-24th. Can anyone recomment good and cheap Hotels in Orlando and surrounding? (We're not planning any trips to Disney.) Would it be cheaper to rent a House/flat instead of a hotel room since we're 4 people?
      Thanks in advance (: