Palm Beach

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus Service

by loncolint Online Now Aug 14, 2012 at 8:40 AM

Is there a bus service from Mangonia Park Station direct to the Port of West Palm Beach?

Thank you

1 Answer Aug 14, 2012 at 11:45 AM
    • Transportation to Port of Palm

by nselvidge Online Now Nov 29, 2010 at 5:46 PM

We need transportation from Palm Beach International Airport to the Port of Palm. What is the most efficient way to get there?

• Free activities for my family

by Bethpetunia Online Now Mar 28, 2009 at 6:24 AM

Good morning! Before my beloved mother-in-law developed Alzheimer's disease; she, my father-in-law, my then young daughter and I enjoyed attending the wonderful outdoor concerts, going to the zoo (which cost nothing), and many other fun, educational activities while visiting them in West Palm Beach. Unfortunately, my mother Belle is about to lose her battle with Alzheimer's. On 3/29/09, my daughter, 6 month old grandson and I will be arriving to visit her for very brief periods one last time. Since we will have much free time on our hands, I would be very grateful if you could email me the list of upcomming activities to uplift our spirits. We love the beach; but there is so much more to Palm Beach than beaches and shopping! Quite frankly, I will be honored to pass on to my grandson the wonderful example which Mother Belle generously gave my daughter by opening her eyes to the wonderful world right here! Thank you so very much for providing all the concerts and other worthwhile activities for both young and old to enjoy together. You truly have enriched our lives. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Respectfully, Beth Hoffman

1 Answer Mar 28, 2009 at 7:34 AM
    • Book Stores and Restaurants

by RuthyConti Online Now Nov 28, 2006 at 6:43 PM

I will be in Palm Beach county in January. I am interested in dining at a Russian restaurant and finding a Russian bookstore. Is there any in PBC Florida? Thanks so much, Ruthy

• GUYON's Profile Photo

Accomodation

by GUYON Online Now Oct 8, 2005 at 2:09 AM

I am searching a hotel on Ocean Blvd, South or North the route 704 (Royal palm Beach Way).
      Unusefull to tell me the Breakers, I would be blind if I had not see this hotel on Internet.
      Thanks
      RAY

1 Answer Oct 9, 2005 at 11:50 AM