change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Wedding guest in Pallanza

by sabinajabry Online Now Jan 19, 2009 at 7:47 AM

Hello,

I have a couple of questions about attending a wedding this summer in Pallanza.

Our friends are getting married at Chiesa San Leonardo, then at the Majestic Hotel. Is it tradition to wear a hat at such a wedding?

Also, i am thinking of booking either the Hotel Novara or Villa Azalea. I can see on the map the walking distance is only about 10 minutes to the church and venue. Has Villa Azalea got any major disadvantages over Novara? Is the hill walk very steep into the centre? (manageable in heels?)

Any help greatly appreciated!

S

2 Answers Jan 20, 2009 at 12:49 AM
    • Pallanza shop that sells women's undergarments, blouses and yarn

by scaputo Online Now Sep 2, 2007 at 4:51 PM

I purchased some stelvio le fibre nobili yarn by Cervinia at a little notions shop in Pallanza during a recent trip. It was cobalt blue with orange and grey highlights (color 6). I have run out and am trying to finish my prayer shawl for my hospitalized daughter and I have been unable to located the yarn. This shop was run by a little old lady who sold notions, women's clothing, sewing supplies, etc. Can anyone help me locate the name, address, phone number, or email address for the store so that I can order some more?

Many thanks.

1 Answer Sep 3, 2007 at 10:51 AM